Where Are the Missing People

MM as much as I would enjoy replying to your other post of ( Sober thoughts for what’s coming ). I’ll continue to be polite and say again I have had 3 posts deleted already. I’m not willing to write a much longer post that could end up exactly the same way even with all your reassurances. Has not the penny dropped yet that the book you show promoting the pre rapture is still there and the publication I showed was deleted. So there is a obvious BIASED to one side which according to the sites rules that the rapture is not allowed to be discussed.at all. So that says a lot to me . I in no way want your post or book taken down simply because when you limit freedom of speech you eventually end up with none at all. Now I have given you the many reasons, best we leave the matter there. For the Third time I respectively decline. Your sister in Christ Prim 👩🏻‍🔧❤️

Ok. You do not understand about private threads, but do as you wish. That's ok. I don't mind.

MM

. I in no way want your post or book taken down simply because when you limit freedom of speech you eventually end up with none at all. Now I have given you the many reasons, best we leave the matter there. For the Third time I respectively decline. Your sister in Christ Prim 👩🏻‍🔧❤️
Hi Prim... I was very sad to read your response of post #20. I thought Bob's explanation of WHY there are OFF topics would explain to you the WHY of certain topics being forbidden. I'm not sure if you have been involved in other forums... where there is mostly these types of topics and it is a JUNGLE of confusion... arrogance... and simply NASTY rebuttals from many sides. There is nothing CHRISTIAN about the way these discussions are carried out.

I would much rather a topic be banned than take the risk of this site becoming like the others... and believe me... I have seen first hand how nasty people can get when they WANT to be RIGHT.

For what it's worth... you have been assured more than once that whatever you post in PRIVATE MESSAGE will be safe and NOT tampered with.
If anyone wants to hold a PM and invite others to discuss topics that are not allowed in the forum rules has the site's blessing. We don't compromise anyone's personal PM privacy.
I don't know how much more assurance you can ask for.

God bless you my sister.

Hi Prim... I was very sad to read your response of post #20. I thought Bob's explanation of WHY there are OFF topics would explain to you the WHY of certain topics being forbidden. I'm not sure if you have been involved in other forums... where there is mostly these types of topics and it is a JUNGLE of confusion... arrogance... and simply NASTY rebuttals from many sides. There is nothing CHRISTIAN about the way these discussions are carried out.

I would much rather a topic be banned than take the risk of this site becoming like the others... and believe me... I have seen first hand how nasty people can get when they WANT to be RIGHT.

For what it's worth... you have been assured more than once that whatever you post in PRIVATE MESSAGE will be safe and NOT tampered with.

I don't know how much more assurance you can ask for.

God bless you my sister.
In Awe of Him as to your concern to the private post I do refer you to page one of ( Sobering thoughts for what is coming ) and why I decline the invitation is because the post was only ever exclusively meant for like minded people who agree upon those doctrines. And now it suddenly be ok to invite the non like minded Primmy. Me do think the number of like minded participants be many Me think perhaps at a ratio of 10/1 be for to those for compared to those against, because the post was originally meant for like minded participants and not those opposed to it. So me be highly unwise do so. It be a bit like allowing oneself to walk into a hornets nest. I fully understand what Bob said which is correct. That is of course if the post was open to all and not just like minded participants, of which it originally was not. In Awe of Him as to everything else that has transpired it is best not for not to say much more in order to prevent disharmony. Me only say this. That people have a right to say No for whatever be their reasons. Wishing you the pleasant day ahead. Prim ❤️

Last edited:
That people have a right to say No for whatever be their reasons. Wishing you the pleasant day ahead. Prim ❤️
I absolutely agree with you my dear sister.... I did not mean to come across as "pushy". I just felt badly that you seemed to think that private conversations would be tampered with. God bless you also.

This is just a question/observation/wondering..... How does one properly and successfully DECIDE what is accurate regarding the END times and the topic of "the missing people". Is it not a guess at best??
honestly as to be 100 % accurate as per Christ return before or after. what we do know is He is coming back and we should be ready . imo it could be anytime. in fact i fail to see this world lasting much longer. every nation is in distress the untied states is being systematically tore apart by politicians /political parties . i was given a message Friday morning the hand writing is on the wall. the next big question are we taking heed to it. as i looked at Daniel 5 the kings hips loosed his knees knocked. when the finger of a man appeared.

i wonder what kind of message is on our wall to be read . while the church is arguing before or after . i wonder how many are prepared for that day . what more does it take for the wake up alarm to be heard . heck i dont even know how much of this post will stay or be removed. we are reliving as in the days of Noah.

with lgbt abortion increasing how much longer can it be? answer when the father says its time go get my Kids . i am fixing to show the world what the next chapter is

that is where you cut out the cancer /problem . yes things can get nasty i been in other forums and read it experienced it . i am %100 against banning topics that is Bibibcal. when a poster gets ugly over a topic you issue a warning if they dont take heed remove them. heck i been censored. i was even booted out of another forum because i stood my ground the before trib . it was in discussion with a admin who couldn't find a church that was just like her

that is where you cut out the cancer /problem . yes things can get nasty i been in other forums and read it experienced it . i am %100 against banning topics that is Bibibcal. when a poster gets ugly over a topic you issue a warning if they dont take heed remove them. heck i been censored. i was even booted out of another forum because i stood my ground the before trib . it was in discussion with a admin who couldn't find a church that was just like her
Hello Forgiven... thank you for the comments.... Nice to hear from you. I hope all is well with you and your family.

I am 100% behind how things are run here. I never have to worry about what I say.... and I am confident that all whom I communicate with will treat me with the upmost respect. I think I have to give credit to the fact that the staff have very WISELY chosen to eliminate some of the topics that cause division amongst the brethren.

To be honest forgiven61 ( and I know this is the thorn in your side )... I consider these forums my church. It's not the ideal but it is a start.
I have come to trust the staff here over these last 6 months because I have seen over and over again that there is consistency in how things are done. There are no favourites here... no boasting of those who have been here the longest. It's simply a gathering of believers. I love that.
I have gotten a few things removed that I have written in the past.... and it is NOT fun... I get that.... and it can feel like loss of freedom but protecting the integrity of the site to me is always #1. If I have to swallow my pride and actually admit that I might have written something not so kind or uplifting... I stand a good chance of learning something. My favourite part of these forums is the humility I see overflowing... that to me is worth its weight in gold. This is just my humble little opinion.

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God ~Rom. 15:5–7

I am 100% behind how things are run here. I never have to worry about what I say.... and I am confident that all whom I communicate with will treat me with the upmost respect. I think I have to give credit to the fact that the staff have very WISELY chosen to eliminate some of the topics that cause division amongst the brethren.

IAoH, it is indeed a blessing to have a place where one can get away from the challenges in life and in faith. The many cults out there are prolific in these last days, and they assault the bastions of our faith on a daily basis. Safe havens are a must where we can find encouragement.

It's also a blessing to have a place where we can set up private threads where like-minded people can gather and discuss topics of interest to them, and that those who disagree don't have to see what they don't want to see for whatever reasons they have. It's all about freedom. I for one don't like political rhetoric, and so avoid that topic as it can get far too heated and divisive. Therein is the reason that years ago I left behind my Facebook account, not logging in to see the garbage that is so prolific amongst those who are there, haranguing constantly about the corruptions, and yammering about what they think is coming to America, as if they are prophets speaking in the sense of "Thus saith the Lord..."

No. I appreciate the freedom for each one to stay clear of topics in the open forums that they don't want to challenge their sensibilities, and that cause division and mean-spirited words from those who refuse to control their reactions and words. This is indeed a rare forum given that most others have become outright brawls where peace is not found. I used to run a Christian forum on the web and had to deal constantly with a few mavericks who seemed to have no self-control.

Been there, done that.

MM

No need to go away in this manner, Prim. You have the invitation from me to the area where like-minded people are talking about this topic without any of the grumbling and argument that generally arises from some out there who just won't get along, live and let live. We're all mature adults in that area who have no axe to grind against each other. So join us, and let's talk.

MM
Hello MM,

This is a topic I struggle with. I would certainly appreciate an invitation to the PM area so I can read the postings, and ask some questions. I’m not sure if the powers and principalities can put thoughts in your head but over the years I’ve had things come to me that are way above my intelligence level. They contradict accepted theology in this and many other areas.

Thanks, Scooter

Hello MM,

This is a topic I struggle with. I would certainly appreciate an invitation to the PM area so I can read the postings, and ask some questions. I’m not sure if the powers and principalities can put thoughts in your head but over the years I’ve had things come to me that are way above my intelligence level. They contradict accepted theology in this and many other areas.

Thanks, Scooter

You are certainly welcome, my brother. I will get the invite to you. I have much more to post, and all the discussion is friendly and loving in there, and our brother Bobinfaith is helping to keep an eye on everything.

MM

Back