where can i find bible verses on..

where can i find bible verses on..

Perseverance. Im doing a message on friday about perserverance and i have no clue where I can find a bible entry on it. My youth pastor gave me one but its the same one he used and I was hoping to come up with something more original. Thanks for your help!
:)

I know one:
Eph 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

diligence:

Pro 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

2Co 8:7 Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.

patience:
Rom 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Rom 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

2Co 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
2Co 6:5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
2Co 6:6 By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
2Co 6:7 By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,

Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
Jas 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

That is allI can offer to you for know, blessings, your brother Larry!

have you

tried asking for the leading of the Holy Ghost.
what is Perseverance. How does it apply to your Christ like walk in life. there is many people in the bible Job kept on believing even when all the things kept happening to him and people were saying things to him about his God
Elisha, followed Elijah so that he may obtain a double portion
2 Kings 2:9 Elisha left the field to follow him.
Good Luck

tried asking for the leading of the Holy Ghost.
what is Perseverance. How does it apply to your Christ like walk in life. there is many people in the bible Job kept on believing even when all the things kept happening to him and people were saying things to him about his God
Elisha, followed Elijah so that he may obtain a double portion
2 Kings 2:9 Elisha left the field to follow him.
Good Luck
Excellent spiritlead!:D

Back