Where is God?

Recognizing God’s presence
Although many of us believe in the presence of God and know that he loves us, he is not real to many because He is invisible. God is Spirit. Spirit, like a force is invisible; yet they both exert influence on material objects. Spirit, however, is more than just a force; because spirit has life. It is therefore dynamic and creative. The ultimate Spirit is God. The life of God's Spirit is love. God shares his life with us by imprinting his spirit on our heart. This enables us to unconditionally love others and show his presence to others through our expression of love. Examples of this expression include: soldiers carrying enemy combatants on their shoulder for medical care; people staying faithful to their marriage vows although their spouses have hurt and betrayed them; people going out of their way and even putting their life on the line to help those who have hurt them; people giving away everything, including their own desires, and travelling to countries that are devoid of basic sanitation and comfort in order to bring the good news about God’s love to others. We can also experience the presence of God when we ponder on the infinite sacrifice God made for us on the cross; and reenter it at the Lord’s Supper. We can find His Spirit within our heart if we just stayed still and looked deep into our heart. He is there as our conscience that prompts us to sacrifice our own interest and reach out to those around us. He is also there in the people who are poor, disabled and have spiritual poverty; because he most concerned about them. That is why this group of people evoke love and compassion in our heart.

You're right in saying "Although many of us believe in the presence of God and know that he loves us, he is not real to many because He is invisible. " Like with my experience, although I can't see God physically, I've seen his hand in my life( i dont feel like listing it all here) and as to his prescence...
when my pastor ushers in the HS during church...
I speak in tongues......
Iagree w/ your post I also feel people need to experience God on a personal lvl,
then that will help them build their faith and what not...

good post I enjoyed reading this ^^

Back