Where is Jesus?

Jesus did NOT say, "these signs shall follow them that do these things", he said, "these signs shall follow them that believe". Man believes and God does the works in which man believes in him to do, which would be casting out demons, laying hands on the sick....ect through those who believe.
These people said, "did WE not cast cast out devils........" Anytime WE do something it will only be "lawlessness" When God does it through the man who believes it will be called "righteousness"
Yes, but aren't you splitting hairs a bit? In all your citations above, you omit "in your name" why is that?
My point is/was that the signs and wonders are not what Jesus is focusing on. It is obedience to His word.
These people, whoever they are have apparently failed in the basics. What would you say the basics are?
In what have they failed?

Is the word of God not filled cover to cover with supernatural events? Would it not also translate to His true followers just as He did? Jesus is 100% God, but He chose to come only as a Man; He lived as a Man and died as Man. He rose from the dead as God. He wants us to literally follow in His footsteps, John 14:12. We have access to the same Spirit He had, Rom 8:4. He made us free from sin, Rom 6:7, 18, and wants us to obey the Spirit, 1 Peter 1:22, so we too can live just as He did. This is why He gave us the same Spirit and why He said what the signs would be of those that follow Him as real servants.
OK

Yes, but aren't you splitting hairs a bit? In all your citations above, you omit "in your name" why is that?
My point is/was that the signs and wonders are not what Jesus is focusing on. It is obedience to His word.
These people, whoever they are have apparently failed in the basics. What would you say the basics are?
In what have they failed?

The basic's is simply "believing" in the Word of God. Remember Jesus always said that it was his Father dwelling inside him that was doing the "works" (casting out devils, healing the sick....ect)
Jesus even said, "I can of my own self do nothing..." Obedience is in our believing, not in our outward actions. Our actions are based on our believing in the Word of God, for it is the Word of God that we have faith in that works through the believer. A man can have works without faith, but it is impossible for a man to have faith without works.

I'd say that is exactly my point, though expressed in different terms.
I'm trying to keep pretty much to the OP and personally avoiding any side issues.
I'm uncertain where Zee is at, so I'm trying to cater to his expressed needs.

Mathew 7:22-23
22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

If we analyze this verse where Jesus says!

"DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS"

My question is why Jesus rejecting Christians as a whole on the day of Judgement because he is not addressing to Jews, Hindus, Muslims or Buddhist they do not call him Lord. It is Christians who call him Lord.

Please explain me why he (Jesus) rejecting Christians.

1Co 13:1 — 1Co 13:7
Love Is the Greatest
13 If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

1Jo 4:7 — 1Jo 4:8
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1Jo 4:20 — 1Jo 4:21
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Since God is love...if we have not love for others as God has commanded then we are not of God.

This really only applies to the Pentecostal gospel whereby people are born again by water baptism [full immersion] at an age of understanding
(old enough to repent and call on the name of the Lord) and are baptized in the Holy Spirit [with the Bible evidence of speaking forth in tongues,
as Jesus said they would; Mark 16: 15-20].
The entire New Testament is about this, and all the epistles are written to Spirit-filled churches for Spirit-filled Christians. In fact,
Acts and the epistles all define a christian to be such. The epistles in particular are written not only to explain the doctrine of salvation
and what Jesus accomplished - you will also note that there is much teaching of Christian virtues, morality, purpose, how to live and
behave with one another and with worldly people, on preaching the gospel, keeping one's testimony true, charity, not gossiping,
summed up often as "being children of the light" in a world of darkness.
The instituting of the New Testament and the gospel of salvation was brought about at a very high price - the torture and suffering of
our Lord Jesus in human body, along with the excruciatingly painful death of crucifixion. All done for us to believe on the gospel and
to receive the Holy Spirit to enter the Kingdom of God. It behoves us all to value this and to continue in faith and be led of the Spirit.

Unfortunately, [remember the Parable of the sower and the seed] not all who receive this most precious of all gifts in the world
continue on in their spiritual walk, and are led by the Spirit to be overcomers.
Sadly, many Pentecostal Christians let the Spirit lapse and end up indistinguishable from others [no salt, no testimony, no light].
When the flesh or the carnal person increases and snuffs out the light of the gospel then the whole purpose of the Law being written
in their hearts is negated. They practice iniquity; they allow sin and fleshly desires to prevail; their conduct is unbecoming to the Lord
and they are not bearing any fruit.
Matthew 7:19
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [Mark 16: 15-20].

Our Lord Jesus is warning Spirit-filled New Testament Christians of the dire consequences of forsaking the gospel, of becoming slothful,
of having put their hand to the plough and turning to look back; of retreating from the gospel to perdition.
The epistles contain many, many warnings against giving up or being deceived to believe false doctrines and the like.

These scriptures will also help support and explain Christ's words in Mathew 7: 13-27
Titus 2:11
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people,
zealous of good works.
1Peter 1:18
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold,
from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren,
see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
Luke 12:46
The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware,
and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will,
shall be beaten with many stripes.

12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes.
For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much,
of him they will ask the more.

People are not BORNagain by baptism, For when we are baptised it is as the scriptures say of it we are "buried with Christ ".No man is buried unless he is dead. With the heart man believeth and with the MOUTH confessions is made unto salvation.
If a man does not believe Jesus rose from the dead in his heart and confess Christ as his saviour, baptism is as vain as any other empty religious ritual.
Baptism ,true baptism is ax Jess said of it to " fulfill all righteousness " it as an act of righteousness,it is to be in conformity to Christ. The unrighteous cannot do a righteous work. And as it is a work,no man is saved by any work.
Moreover speaking in tounges is not proof of the baptism of the Holy Spirit. For all are baptised in the Spirit into the church,if we are His. The proof of the filling and indwelling of the Holy Spirit is the FRUIT of the Spirit.
For if we have any gift but have not love (fruit) "we are nothing".
Thus a man it is said may excess a gift but it is written "by their FRUITS shall ye know them"
In Christ
Gerald

22"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

My question is why Jesus rejecting Christians as a whole on the day of Judgement because he is not addressing to Jews, Hindus, Muslims or Buddhist they do not call him Lord. It is Christians who call him Lord.

This is evidence of the name of Jesus having power on its own. In the name of Jesus we can cast out demons. We can perform miracles. Using the name of Jesus to do works however does not mean we have accepted Jesus.

Accepting Jesus only takes place after we approve of what He taught. He taught to turn the left cheek. He taught to love your neighbor as yourself. He taught that there was no way to the Father but through Him. He taught that He and the Father were one.

Jesus wants us to be Matt 16:24 Christians as opposed to solely Matt 7:22.

Matt 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life."
In my opinion, the important word here, in regards to your question, is truth.

Read the context in which way Jesus saying that...

with regards to that Jesus says:
John 14:6
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Jesus did say that I am the way. You see the disciples of Jesus misunderstood everything. Every thing he spoke they misunderstood. At the beginning we have told, Jesus says:

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go prepare a place for you.

John 14:4
And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

You know where I am going and you know how to get there. so they say Lord

John 14:5
Thomas saith unto him Lord, We know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

In other words they misunderstood, Jesus is talking about spiritual matters, spirituals goals, spiritual destination and they are thinking geographical location. They say look we don't know where you are going and how are we going to get there. Jesus is talking about spiritual things and they are thinking geographical places. So Jesus in answer, he say:

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

Means if you want to know where I am going "Look at Me" if you follow me you will reach your destination, and they misunderstood again, it was too heavy for them, this simple statement they can't understand, so they say:

John 14:8
Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sifficeth us.

Look all this, you talking about is too heavy for us, we don't know what you talking about just show us God, if we can see God we will be satisfied. In answer to that Jesus said:

John 14:9
Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not know me, Philip?

Philip you have been with me for so long, you have to know better than that, you are a Jew and as a Jew you know no man can't see God, that's what the scripture says:

1 John 4:12
No man hath seen God at any time.

He is not seen at any time and no man can see God and live.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, You can not see my face, for no one can see me and live.

If you see God, you will be consumed, and you with me for so long, and you still making such a silly request, you want to see God, you want to see God with your bodily eyes when you can't look at the sun.

Jesus say, if you have seen me, you have seen the Father. Meaning if you understood what I am, you have understood what God is.

Same John is talking in other place Mathew 13:13
Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Seeing they see not, hearing they hear not neither do they understand. Means you see and you didn't see, if you have seen me, meaning not physical seen, if you have understood what I am, you have understood what God is, you wouldn't make such a silly request.

Way to God, every prophet of God in his own time, he is the only way to God. In the time of Moses, Moses was the way to God, If you want another way, the children of Israel choose another way through the golden calf for which 24000 people were killed, the Jews killing Jews. God commands destroy them rubbish they worshipping a calf kill them.

Why? Because they choose another way!

There is only 1 way to God is through the way of prophets of God. The prophets of the time he tells you Noah, Noah was the way to God, you want to be saved getting into the arc that's all. No fasting, no prayer nothing just get into the arc, salvation is yours, anybody who got in saved from physical destruction as well as spiritual destruction.

In the time of Jonah, Jonah was the way to God, in the time of Jesus, Jesus was the way, in the time of Muhammad, this is his dispensation Muhammad is the way.

Christ told you in John 16:8
When He the spirit of truth is come, He will guide you unto all truth

Jesus had the message, He had the solutions but he is on the run as soon he opens his mouth the Jews were after his blood and a man on the run he's got no time to give you all the teaching!

Jesus says: John 16:12
"I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth;

Who is He, if not Muhammad?

Read the context in which way Jesus saying that...

with regards to that Jesus says:
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Jesus did say that I am the way. You see the disciples of Jesus misunderstood everything. Every thing he spoke they misunderstood. At the beginning we have told, Jesus says:

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go prepare a place for you.

John 14:4
And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

You know where I am going and you know how to get there. so they say Lord

John 14:5
Thomas saith unto him Lord, We know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

In other words they misunderstood, Jesus is talking about spiritual matters, spirituals goals, spiritual destination and they are thinking geographical location. They say look we don't know where you are going and how are we going to get there. Jesus is talking about spiritual things and they are thinking geographical places. So Jesus in answer, he say:

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

Means if you want to know where I am going "Look at Me" if you follow me you will reach your destination, and they misunderstood again, it was too heavy for them, this simple statement they can't understand, so they say:

John 14:8
Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sifficeth us.

Look all this, you talking about is too heavy for us, we don't know what you talking about just show us God, if we can see God we will be satisfied. In answer to that Jesus said:

John 14:9
Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not know me, Philip?

Philip you have been with me for so long, you have to know better than that, you are a Jew and as a Jew you know no man can't see God, that's what the scripture says:

1 John 4:12
No man hath seen God at any time.

He is not seen at any time and no man can see God and live.

Exodus 33:20
But He said, You can not see my face, for no one can see me and live.

If you see God, you will be consumed, and you with me for so long, and you still making such a silly request, you want to see God, you want to see God with your bodily eyes when you can't look at the sun.

Jesus say, if you have seen me, you have seen the Father. Meaning if you understood what I am, you have understood what God is.

Same John is talking in other place Mathew 13:13
Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Seeing they see not, hearing they hear not neither do they understand. Means you see and you didn't see, if you have seen me, meaning not physical seen, if you have understood what I am, you have understood what God is, you wouldn't make such a silly request.

Way to God, every prophet of God in his own time, he is the only way to God. In the time of Moses, Moses was the way to God, If you want another way, the children of Israel choose another way through the golden calf for which 24000 people were killed, the Jews killing Jews. God commands destroy them rubbish they worshipping a calf kill them.

Why? Because they choose another way!

There is only 1 way to God is through the way of prophets of God. The prophets of the time he tells you Noah, Noah was the way to God, you want to be saved getting into the arc that's all. No fasting, no prayer nothing just get into the arc, salvation is yours, anybody who got in saved from physical destruction as well as spiritual destruction.

In the time of Jonah, Jonah was the way to God, in the time of Jesus, Jesus was the way, in the time of Muhammad, this is his dispensation Muhammad is the way.

Christ told you in John 16:8
When He the spirit of truth is come, He will guide you unto all truth

Jesus had the message, He had the solutions but he is on the run as soon he opens his mouth the Jews were after his blood and a man on the run he's got no time to give you all the teaching!

Jesus says: John 16:12
"I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth;

Theres a few problems with your idea of salvation.

You say that the way to God is through a prophet, and this is not true. While Moses, Noah, Ezekiel, and every other prophet were the "spokesperson" in a way between God and man, it was not the prophet, or faith in the prophet that saved the people. Ultimately, it was their faith in God and faith in the coming Messiah (Jesus)

Jesus is the only mediator (1st timothy 2:5) and the only way to salvation (John 14:6) post Jesus, we have a personal relationship with the Lord. Muhammad never knew Christ, he was a heretic, liar, rapist and pedophile.

Even if Muhammad was the prophet, he is dead, so who is the prophet now? And what about the approximate 400 years of silence from God leading up to Christ, when there was no prophet. It makes no sense.

Christ is the only logical sense for use to have a personal relationship with God, to be able to call the perfect creator of all Abba father only came through the blood shed by Christ. NOT through the lies of a twisted man.

Hello Zee.
I am sorry your way, your truth, and life does not align with mine.
If I understand your post correctly, you are saying that the Spirit of Truth is not a spirit but a man. If so, then I am sorry you have missed out in receiving the Spirit of Truth within your heart.

Prophets were only given to the Jews. No prophets were prior and no prophets after Jesus. The law given by prophets was only given / enforced on the Jews. Nineveh, the Chinese and American Indians were never accountable for disrespecting the Sabbath.

The way to God has always been Jesus Eph 1:4. The person that pleases God has always been those who follow Psalm 51:17 (sincere repentance). Nobody could ever follow a prophets instructions from God to the T. Not even the prophet giving them. Breaking just one law means you are not worthy to be in God's presence James 2:10. You have to try understand this. Today if you sincerely repent, God draws near to you and reveals Jesus 1 Cor 12:3, Matt 16:16-17, Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.

There never was and never will be a need for another prophet. Sorry bud, Muhammad arrived on the seen 600 years too late to have any credibility. The last thing mankind needs is another....prophet. We need our Saviour.

Last edited:
The way to God has always been Jesus Eph 1:4. The person that pleases God has always been those who follow Psalm 51:17 (sincere repentance).

You sincerely repent of the wrongs that you have done, God does not need blood, the blood of animal, blood of a mankind or sacrifice. Even God himself say in the Bible

Isaiah 43:25
"I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, And I will not remember your sins.

Mean I forgive sins for my own sake and I will not remember your sins. What He wants from you is come to him, sincerely make an effort and forgive.

You sincerely repent of the wrongs that you have done, God does not need blood, the blood of animal, blood of a mankind or sacrifice. Even God himself say in the Bible

Isaiah 43:25
"I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, And I will not remember your sins.

Mean I forgive sins for my own sake and I will not remember your sins. What He wants from you is come to him, sincerely make an effort and forgive.
Sacrificing animals showed God a right heart condition. It was also symbolic of the need for there to be death as payment for sins. As Paul explains perfectly ''The wages of sin is death'' Rom 6:23. In the absence of Jesus, it was the best they could offer. Prophets knew this.

God wipes clean our transgressions with the sacrifice / blood of Jesus.

Isaiah 53:3-6 He is despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

God made Himself a Lamb to the slaughter.

Isaiah 53:7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.

Last edited:
You say that the way to God is through a prophet, and this is not true. While Moses, Noah, Ezekiel, and every other prophet were the "spokesperson" in a way between God and man, it was not the prophet, or faith in the prophet that saved the people. Ultimately, it was their faith in God and faith in the coming Messiah (Jesus)

You read in Mathew 5:17

"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven;

So, here Jesus is telling I am coming to fulfill the laws from the old testaments. So if you want to go to heaven you have to follow all the rules and commandments of the old testaments as well. So old testaments says God is One! it doesn't say 3 in 1. It says, God has got no image yet many of the Catholics they do idol worship, they make an image of Jesus Christ. It clearly says that when a person comes to Jesus Christ in:

Mathew 19:16
And someone came to Him and said, "Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life?" And He said to him, "Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments."

If you want to enter eternal life, you keep the commandments. He never say that you believe I am God or He never said that you believe I died on the cross for your sins, that is the teaching of Paul.

Jesus said if you want to go to heaven keep the commandments.

in contrary Jesus says in Mathew 10:24
"A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master.

Are you going to follow Jesus or Paul is more important for you than Jesus!

If Jesus come to fulfill the laws does it mean that he died for our sin, If I have come to fulfill your laws and if you don't understand, I am trying to fulfill your laws that doesn't mean I become God, That doesn't mean that I have come to die for your sin, Yes Jesus came to guide the people.

Hello Zee and I have to say this is an interesting thread. I think you've touched on a common confusion where it's believed that there is only one day of judgement when in fact, when scripture is interpreted correctly, there are three. The Judgement Seat of Christ, the Throne of His Glory and the Great White Throne which all have there own place in the future events and when those are understood, then verses like these make perfect sense, just like the rest of His Word. Blessings.....

Calling Jesus Lord does not make one a Christian, it is believing that Jesus is Lord, and believing that in your heart. Anyone can call Jesus Lord, but no one can say it and believe it except by the Holy Spirit. (1 Cor 12:3)

"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven;

So, here Jesus is telling I am coming to fulfill the laws from the old testaments. So if you want to go to heaven you have to follow all the rules and commandments of the old testaments as well. So old testaments says God is One! it doesn't say 3 in 1. It says, God has got no image yet many of the Catholics they do idol worship, they make an image of Jesus Christ. It clearly says that when a person comes to Jesus Christ in:

And someone came to Him and said, "Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life?" And He said to him, "Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments."

If you want to enter eternal life, you keep the commandments. He never say that you believe I am God or He never said that you believe I died on the cross for your sins, that is the teaching of Paul.

in contrary Jesus says in Mathew 10:24
"A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master.

Are you going to follow Jesus or Paul is more important for you than Jesus!

If Jesus come to fulfill the laws does it mean that he died for our sin, If I have come to fulfill your laws and if you don't understand, I am trying to fulfill your laws that doesn't mean I become God, That doesn't mean that I have come to die for your sin, Yes Jesus came to guide the people.

You're picking out verses individually without context, look at the full chapter of matthew 19 and you'll see that obeying the commandments is not what gets you to heaven. Reading the epistles of Paul does not mean we are following the teachings of Paul, it is still the inspired work of God, completely and fully agreeing with what Jesus said. We are still following the teachings, and word of God.

read Romans 8,
3For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,4so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.…

The law does not save you, it only condemns us, again, Christ is the only way to heaven.

You're picking out verses individually without context, look at the full chapter of matthew 19 and you'll see that obeying the commandments is not what gets you to heaven. Reading the epistles of Paul does not mean we are following the teachings of Paul, it is still the inspired work of God, completely and fully agreeing with what Jesus said. We are still following the teachings, and word of God.

read Romans 8,
3For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,4so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.…

The law does not save you, it only condemns us, again, Christ is the only way to heaven.

Brilliant response Klub, very well put forward...

'Zee look at your own quoted passage. To be called 'least in the Kingdom of heaven',....one must necessarily be in that kingdom of heaven.
The trouble with legalistic thinking I think is that it blinds one to the grace and mercy and purpose of God.
But Zee, since Jesus came to fulfill the law and the prophets, do you think that He did or not?
If He did, then why was He allowed to be crucified?, why was ne numbered amongst rthe criminals?
Luk 22:37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors.' For what is written about me has its fulfillment."

Jesus was speaking to an audience prior to His crucifixion. He was talking to Jews who were supposed to be keeping the law but were not, that is one reason He spoke as He did.
Since He was speaking prior to His crucifixion, naturally, 'He never said that you believe I died on the cross for your sins' how could He say that yet? that would have been speaking past tense of a future event. So it ought to be clear that only those who lived after the Crucifixion could talk of it in terms of past tense.

Yes Zee there is only one God. Jesus Himself proclaimed just that same eternal truth.
Mar 12:29. Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

He also said ..... and read this very carefully,
Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me,
but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep.
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
I and the Father are one."
Some questions:
What is it about Jesus that these works bear witness to? (v25)
If someone does not believe Jesus, whose sheep (or goats) are they? (v26)
Do you see that Jesus must necessarily be talking about hearing Him within one's spirit?(v27)
(to help you along here) when Jesus spoke in a general sense; that is past present future, unless He was indeed someone who is more than just mortal man, there was no point.)
Now then if Paul was able to hear Jesus in his spirit, one must concede that what Paul taught was what he had been taught by the Spirit.
So the fact that Paul came after Jesus does not of itself disqualify him.
This would be a vastly different case from those who come in their own name and not in the name of Jesus as Paul did.
Why do you think the Jews were so riled at Jesus' words here? who but God only can give 'eternal life'? Yet we read here that Jesus says the He Himself will give eternal life to His sheep. (v28)
Further more, get this! in v28, Jesus says (speaking of His sheep), that no one will snatch them out of His hand....no one!
Jesus has been given these sheep by the Father who is the greatest of all, yet no one is able to snatch these sheep out of the Father's hand either..(v29) Can you see an equality, a oneness with God being taught by Jesus?
Finally Jesus declares that He and the Father are one.(v30) Jesus has already declared that His Father is God (V29)
So Zee as this passage unfolds, we can see that Jesus taught those who will listen that He is God.

You say :"Jesus said if you want to go to heaven keep the commandments." can you show us where exactly He spoke those words?
Now have you noticed that this 'someone' asked what good thing he must do to obtain eternal life, yet Jesus' answer was only about entering into life, not about going to heaven, not about obtaining eternal life. I could, for example enter into your home, but I would not own it or possess it. There is a difference.
In the case in point, eternal life can not be obtained through good works, that is why Jesus answered as he did.

Jesus did indeed fulfill the law and the prophets. He did this for us because we can not do it ourselves.
He did not become God by way of anything He did. He is and always was the Son of God. One with the Father. The Spirit within Him was God.

Back