Where is the "Real" Body of Christ these days ?

Y'know neighbor Jim, I once heard it asked "why doesn't the Lord clean up all this mess"? I heard the reply "He might start with you" that was ohh maybe 30 or so years ago.
I pray that He would rise up those who are not afraid to speak the real truth of His word and to pour out His spirit unto a revival through out this forum just about every night.
It will happen..Watch and see
That at last is a prayer worth the praying(y)

I pray that He would rise up those who are not afraid to speak the real truth of His word and to pour out His spirit unto a revival through out this forum just about every night.
It will happen..Watch and see
It is all ready happening, Jim, mostly in the Third World - unbelievable wonderful marvellous Holy Spirit Revival exactly as
happened in the first century. Hundreds, thousands of poor down trodden peoples in Africa, Asia, China, Philipines, Indonesia, Brazil,
south Pacific islands, Papua New Guinea is the epicentre at the moment.
People have the Bible gospel preached to them, they choose to believe the gospel of the Apostles.
They get water baptised by full immersion and they seek to receive the Holy spirit with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues.
The lame, the cripple, those with serious diseases, polio, tuberculosis, deafness, blindness, paralysis, HIV and AIDS - instantly healed
on baptism by the power of Jesus through the Holy Spirit.
The New testament in truth and action.

Jim, and to all you others on this forum - the only ones missing out are rich western nations who have replaced their christianity
with Humanism and its theology of political correctness. Along with a myriad of christian traditions that refuse to submit to
the Word of God and promote the teachings of men - paying service to Jesus as Lord with their lips, but not their hearts.

There is no longer any excuse for an unrepentant "christianity" after the amazing decades of Holy Spirit Revival in the British Empire
and in the United States [1890s - 1940s] under the inspiration of Smith Wigglesworth and John G. Lake.
Here again, as in the Reformation, Jesus proved the truth of the one and only gospel preached by the Apostles.
Jesus is planting other vineyards that will produce much fruit. In Wepa, PNG thay had 937 baptisms in one day at a Revival Rally.
We need a real revival! Bring it on Lord!
We have missed the boat - Europe, Britain and America have trashed their heritage and what God has offered them.
Yes, a few that are seeking for truth are responding to the original gospel written. But very few.

Jim, you want to know why "christianity" is an embarrassment to itself and to Jesus?? Rebellion, plain and simple.
Take the doctrinal commandment of water baptism given by Jesus himself and reiterated many times in the New Testament
[Romans 6, one example] in that most churches, most christians, and most evangelical churches CANNOT agree
and uphold a simple commandment that is so obvious - so straightforward - so uncomplicated - so fundamental -
even God himself got water baptised - but Ohhh no "disciples of Christ" argue day and night over it - debate its necessity -
write books on the subject. In the end water baptism is not even preached, but replaced with an invented prayer.
If a matter as simple and basic as the commandment to be baptised by full immersion in water cannot be agreed upon -
what hope is there for millions of people who are so full of unbelief and self will??
No wonder you are so upset and offended by the state of affairs that modern "christianity" has degenerated to.

God moves on. If a tree stops producing fruit, God plants another. Both Jesus and Satan are very very busy as time is
extremely short - thay are both busy gathering in their flocks.
http://miracles.areonthe.net/TESTIMONY Collection/TESTIMONY POSTERS/TESTIMONY Posters/Ame Nyeadeh Zee, Liberia.pdf

http://miracles.areonthe.net/TESTIM...TESTIMONY Posters/Gunnar, West London, UK.pdf

@Major thanks for your opinions and views and you enjoy them.
Have a wonderful day and keep on judging others in the name of Jesus and be blessed.

Thanks Jim for your response. I just wish you did not feel the need to be sarcastic in doing so.

Titus 2:8..............
"sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you."

Personally I would just have said....."I do not agree", but I understand your agenda so no harm.

And just so that you will know, I accept the Word of God as what it is and I WILL keep on doing as the Scripture teaches us to do and not what I want to do.

I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed Easter season!!!:)

Last edited:
Y'know neighbor Jim, I once heard it asked "why doesn't the Lord clean up all this mess"? I heard the reply "He might start with you" that was ohh maybe 30 or so years ago.

That at last is a prayer worth the praying(y)

Excellent brother. It seems that a lot of people are more concerned about others than they are of themselves and their actions.

Psalm 139: 23 -24 ........................
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts; and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

The question needs to be to all of us........"Will the revival begin in ME?"

It is all ready happening, Jim, mostly in the Third World - unbelievable wonderful marvellous Holy Spirit Revival exactly as
happened in the first century. Hundreds, thousands of poor down trodden peoples in Africa, Asia, China, Philipines, Indonesia, Brazil,
south Pacific islands, Papua New Guinea is the epicentre at the moment.
People have the Bible gospel preached to them, they choose to believe the gospel of the Apostles.
They get water baptised by full immersion and they seek to receive the Holy spirit with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues.
The lame, the cripple, those with serious diseases, polio, tuberculosis, deafness, blindness, paralysis, HIV and AIDS - instantly healed
on baptism by the power of Jesus through the Holy Spirit.
The New testament in truth and action.

Jim, and to all you others on this forum - the only ones missing out are rich western nations who have replaced their christianity
with Humanism and its theology of political correctness. Along with a myriad of christian traditions that refuse to submit to
the Word of God and promote the teachings of men - paying service to Jesus as Lord with their lips, but not their hearts.

There is no longer any excuse for an unrepentant "christianity" after the amazing decades of Holy Spirit Revival in the British Empire
and in the United States [1890s - 1940s] under the inspiration of Smith Wigglesworth and John G. Lake.
Here again, as in the Reformation, Jesus proved the truth of the one and only gospel preached by the Apostles.
Jesus is planting other vineyards that will produce much fruit. In Wepa, PNG thay had 937 baptisms in one day at a Revival Rally.

We have missed the boat - Europe, Britain and America have trashed their heritage and what God has offered them.
Yes, a few that are seeking for truth are responding to the original gospel written. But very few.

Jim, you want to know why "christianity" is an embarrassment to itself and to Jesus?? Rebellion, plain and simple.
Take the doctrinal commandment of water baptism given by Jesus himself and reiterated many times in the New Testament
[Romans 6, one example] in that most churches, most christians, and most evangelical churches CANNOT agree
and uphold a simple commandment that is so obvious - so straightforward - so uncomplicated - so fundamental -
even God himself got water baptised - but Ohhh no "disciples of Christ" argue day and night over it - debate its necessity -
write books on the subject. In the end water baptism is not even preached, but replaced with an invented prayer.
If a matter as simple and basic as the commandment to be baptised by full immersion in water cannot be agreed upon -
what hope is there for millions of people who are so full of unbelief and self will??
No wonder you are so upset and offended by the state of affairs that modern "christianity" has degenerated to.

God moves on. If a tree stops producing fruit, God plants another. Both Jesus and Satan are very very busy as time is
extremely short - thay are both busy gathering in their flocks.
http://miracles.areonthe.net/TESTIMONY Collection/TESTIMONY POSTERS/TESTIMONY Posters/Ame Nyeadeh Zee, Liberia.pdf

http://miracles.areonthe.net/TESTIMONY Collection/TESTIMONY POSTERS/TESTIMONY Posters/Gunnar, West London, UK.pdf
I agree, the "1,2,3 pray after me" min-sermon is out of hell. I still have hope for the end times. Here's why:

Joel 2:28 (KJV)
And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:​

That ain't happened yet. Now, this is how "I" see it. The Lord will pour out His spirit on ALL flesh as a last warning. Everyone everywhere will sense It, see It, know It. They will reject Him, the rapture, then the wrath which will destroy the world. That's just my two cents.

@Major thanks for your opinions and views and you enjoy them.
Have a wonderful day and keep on judging others in the name of Jesus and be blessed.
Err..... ahh.... yes well? Revival anyone?
Php 2:1. So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy,
Php 2:2. complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
Php 2:3. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.
ἀπόστολος Παῦλος

Thanks Jim for your response. I just wish you did not feel the need to be sarcastic in doing so.

Titus 2:8..............
"sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you."

Personally I would just have said....."I do not agree", but I understand your agenda so no harm.

And just so that you will know, I accept the Word of God as what it is and I WILL keep on doing as the Scripture teaches us to do and not what I want to do.

I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed Easter season!!!:)

Major thanks for the shows, they have well been amusing to say the least.
When I thanked you for yourt thoughts and opinions I meant just that.
When I said you keep on enjoying judging in the name of Jesus I meant it for it is you who keeps trying to convince me with scripture out of context that we are told to do so.

You write a nice reply making a show of oh i would have just said sweet things and left it alone. Really ? You have put me down in everything I have said in this thread, funny how you do not show those quotes. Oh I do not think like you and no one else does either and so on and so on.... Get a grip brother.

Now then if you would like to actually show me where it says we are to go out and accuse ministries and pastors of false teaching and heresy and false doctine teaching, then you would have something worth to post.
Have a blessed Easter

Major thanks for the shows, they have well been amusing to say the least.
When I thanked you for yourt thoughts and opinions I meant just that.
When I said you keep on enjoying judging in the name of Jesus I meant it for it is you who keeps trying to convince me with scripture out of context that we are told to do so.

You write a nice reply making a show of oh i would have just said sweet things and left it alone. Really ? You have put me down in everything I have said in this thread, funny how you do not show those quotes. Oh I do not think like you and no one else does either and so on and so on.... Get a grip brother.

Now then if you would like to actually show me where it says we are to go out and accuse ministries and pastors of false teaching and heresy and false doctine teaching, then you would have something worth to post.
Have a blessed Easter

I am having a problem believing you Jim. I wish I could because of your confession of the Lord Jesus, but they simply do not ring true to me.

I have already posted you the EXACT words of the Lord Jesus and the Apostles and you have rejected them out of hand. There is no way you looked them up, prayed over them and even dug deeper into their meaning. IF you had you would not have posted what you just did trying to make me out to be the enemy because I do not think as you do.

In the world today, the admonition not to "judge" is frequently used to place a virtual gag order over those who would speak up against popular and accepted world practices. Even some Christians will use a "don't judge" stance when erroneous teachings and ministries in the church are examined. In fact, many false prophets are using Scripture references like "touch not my anointed" and "do my prophets no harm" in order to protect their doctrines and actions from exposure. The word judge has been so perverted that to judge anything is now considered by many to be anti-Christian behavior, and anyone who does so is likely to be labeled as an "accuser of the brethren."

You have said that YOU do not want anyone to speak against anyone you believe is ministering to others. I understand that but you wanted to hear as you said.....
"Now then if you would like to actually show me where it says we are to go out and accuse ministries and pastors of false teaching and heresy and false doctine teaching, then you would have something worth to post."

That tells me that you do not know where those teachings are in the Bible or you are rejecting them. Scriptures clearly show that throughout time God has imparted to man the authority to judge (Leviticus 19:15; Deuteronomy 1:16; Deuteronomy 16:18; Judges 2:16-19; II Chronicles 19:5; Ezra 7:25; Isaiah 1:17; Ezekiel 23:45; John 7:24; Romans 2:27; I Corinthians 2:15; I Corinthians 6:).

In Zechariah 3:7 God states that He gives those who obey Him the authority to judge................
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by."

There are also additional references in Scripture to this process of judging that may not specifically use the word judge. For example, in the original languages, the words translated as judge in Scripture are also translated examine, search, discern, ask, question, contend, esteem, and determine.

In Ezra 7:25, it states that those who judge serve are "To judge those who know the law" and that my friend is God's people.

I Kings 3:9-13. In verse 9, King Solomon asks........
"Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?"

We see here that Solomon asked God for discernment to judge between good and bad. This request not only pleased the Lord, but God blessed Solomon greatly for asking for the wisdom to judge.

Jim, according to the Bible, the act of judging righteously is a benefit to the individual Christian and to the body of believers as a whole. Judging helps to sanctify the individual believer, prepares us to do the work of God, protects us from heretical doctrine that jeopardizes our faith, makes us an effective witness for Christ, and is a demonstration of God's grace to others.

I have NOT put you down. I simply disagreed with your opinions. SEE HOW EASY THAT IS!!

IF you are going to continue to espouse the Word Of Faith---Prosperity Gospel, then this is going to be happening all the time Jim. YOU should be better prepared to speak with all the people who do not accept your agenda and do it in love and honesty instead of confrontation through sarcasm and blameing them for responding to your opinions.

Good day and Happy Easter!

I am having a problem believing you Jim. I wish I could because of your confession of the Lord Jesus, but they simply do not ring true to me.

I have already posted you the EXACT words of the Lord Jesus and the Apostles and you have rejected them out of hand. There is no way you looked them up, prayed over them and even dug deeper into their meaning. IF you had you would not have posted what you just did trying to make me out to be the enemy because I do not think as you do.

In the world today, the admonition not to "judge" is frequently used to place a virtual gag order over those who would speak up against popular and accepted world practices. Even some Christians will use a "don't judge" stance when erroneous teachings and ministries in the church are examined. In fact, many false prophets are using Scripture references like "touch not my anointed" and "do my prophets no harm" in order to protect their doctrines and actions from exposure. The word judge has been so perverted that to judge anything is now considered by many to be anti-Christian behavior, and anyone who does so is likely to be labeled as an "accuser of the brethren."

You have said that YOU do not want anyone to speak against anyone you believe is ministering to others. I understand that but you wanted to hear as you said.....
"Now then if you would like to actually show me where it says we are to go out and accuse ministries and pastors of false teaching and heresy and false doctine teaching, then you would have something worth to post."

That tells me that you do not know where those teachings are in the Bible or you are rejecting them. Scriptures clearly show that throughout time God has imparted to man the authority to judge (Leviticus 19:15; Deuteronomy 1:16; Deuteronomy 16:18; Judges 2:16-19; II Chronicles 19:5; Ezra 7:25; Isaiah 1:17; Ezekiel 23:45; John 7:24; Romans 2:27; I Corinthians 2:15; I Corinthians 6:).

In Zechariah 3:7 God states that He gives those who obey Him the authority to judge................
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by."

There are also additional references in Scripture to this process of judging that may not specifically use the word judge. For example, in the original languages, the words translated as judge in Scripture are also translated examine, search, discern, ask, question, contend, esteem, and determine.

In Ezra 7:25, it states that those who judge serve are "To judge those who know the law" and that my friend is God's people.

I Kings 3:9-13. In verse 9, King Solomon asks........
"Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?"

We see here that Solomon asked God for discernment to judge between good and bad. This request not only pleased the Lord, but God blessed Solomon greatly for asking for the wisdom to judge.

Jim, according to the Bible, the act of judging righteously is a benefit to the individual Christian and to the body of believers as a whole. Judging helps to sanctify the individual believer, prepares us to do the work of God, protects us from heretical doctrine that jeopardizes our faith, makes us an effective witness for Christ, and is a demonstration of God's grace to others.

I have NOT put you down. I simply disagreed with your opinions. SEE HOW EASY THAT IS!!

IF you are going to continue to espouse the Word Of Faith---Prosperity Gospel, then this is going to be happening all the time Jim. YOU should be better prepared to speak with all the people who do not accept your agenda and do it in love and honesty instead of confrontation through sarcasm and blameing them for responding to your opinions.

Good day and Happy Easter!

Blesssings Major,
Lets see if we can get on the same page for I think we are not talking about the same thing.
I am talking about blasting other ministries and pastors publicly. Where does it say we are to do this ? Yes we are to judge for our selves and if Christian brothers or sisters will not stop living against the ways of God we should break fellowship with them.

How does this command us saying we must voice our views about another servant of God publicly ? There is a differencer in Judging rightiously and compelled to sperad our views to all that will listen.

It's not that I do not know of scriptures my friend, I just do not see any telling us we must spread our views or beliefs about servants of God publicly.

People use paul as a prime example and forget some very important facts. One Paul either spoke directly or a letter to some one for the church and it was dealing with things in the church. Remember that there was no written bible to read and most of the people had no clue how to walk in this new covenant. No one had ever heard of such things until now.

The false teachers back then were using the law to intrap others and some simply spoke things to jump in and get what they couold and so forth. People were learning how to walk in Christ and had to have correction brought as teaching them to walk upright before God through Christ Jesus.

All I ever said about this is we do not have the right to go around judging ministries and churches and broadcasting it all over as to be walking in Christ.
Have a blessed easter

WARNING: Chill out guys... <<Snip>>
Put each other on ignore if you cannot find common ground in Christ.
I believe that putting people on ignore is both childish and dangerous. Back in the bad old days of R***y and his ally from Calgary, the then 'dislike' feature and ignore were used extensively as weapons against the true servants of the Lord here.
After they went there was relative peace here for a while.
What would it be like if everyone put everyone else on ignore? There would be peace, but no functional forum just a mess of posts some of which would contain much error. Then the moderator team would need to become 'canons' of the scriptures.
Just some thoughts.

@Major I agree that you ought to move on. You have posted excellent scriptures and now if they fall on deaf ears that is not to your discredit. Others reading those scriptures will be blessed by the word even though on the surface it might be rejected out of hand. If I can borrow a saying from an old friend, maybe speak for him; as Killer Spade 806 CE as he was once called would say "just getting the word out there"

Blesssings Major,
Lets see if we can get on the same page for I think we are not talking about the same thing.
I am talking about blasting other ministries and pastors publicly. Where does it say we are to do this ? Yes we are to judge for our selves and if Christian brothers or sisters will not stop living against the ways of God we should break fellowship with them.

How does this command us saying we must voice our views about another servant of God publicly ? There is a differencer in Judging rightiously and compelled to sperad our views to all that will listen.

It's not that I do not know of scriptures my friend, I just do not see any telling us we must spread our views or beliefs about servants of God publicly.

People use paul as a prime example and forget some very important facts. One Paul either spoke directly or a letter to some one for the church and it was dealing with things in the church. Remember that there was no written bible to read and most of the people had no clue how to walk in this new covenant. No one had ever heard of such things until now.

The false teachers back then were using the law to intrap others and some simply spoke things to jump in and get what they couold and so forth. People were learning how to walk in Christ and had to have correction brought as teaching them to walk upright before God through Christ Jesus.

All I ever said about this is we do not have the right to go around judging ministries and churches and broadcasting it all over as to be walking in Christ.
Have a blessed easter

OK. I got it Jim!.

I believe that putting people on ignore is both childish and dangerous. Back in the bad old days of R***y and his ally from Calgary, the then 'dislike' feature and ignore were used extensively as weapons against the true servants of the Lord here.
What would it be like if everyone put everyone else on ignore? There would be peace, but no functional forum just a mess of posts some of which would contain much error. Then the moderator team would need to become 'canons' of the scriptures.
Just some thoughts.

@Major I agree that you ought to move on. You have posted excellent scriptures and now if they fall on deaf ears that is not to your discredit. Others reading those scriptures will be blessed by the word even though on the surface it might be rejected out of hand. If I can borrow a saying from an old friend, maybe speak for him; as Killer Spade 806 CE as he was once called would say "just getting the word out there"

Thank you calvin. Good advice and you are correct both on the ignore and the moving on.

Just some thoughts.

If you cannot control yourself, then others will. It's like anything else in the world, it's a tool. Abuse of any tool will not solve problems. Until people are mature enough to admit they can also be wrong and the universe doesn't revolve around them, then it's time to use immature tools for immaturity. Like locks in the police's locker room, some things are needed to keep honest people honest until they can no longer be tempted by the actions of others.

Back