Where There is Strife

Denadii Cho

Inactive
Where There is Strife

So often in our dealings with people, any people, we have envy and strife. This opens the door for fear to come into our lives. I submit this prayer as a blueprint to repentance and deliverance from that cancerous thing.

God blessed you, my friends
D.

Prayer for Release From Strife in My Life

Dear Father

I refuse to allow strife into my life and open the door to every evil work. In any way that I have opened the door to fear by holding
on to strife, I let it go and take on the fullness of the Blessing provided by LOVE.
I take authority over strife now. I repent according to 1 John 1:9

I confess the sin of strife. And I thank you that you are faithful and just to forgive me of my sin, and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

I believe and I receive your forgiveness and your cleansing because you are faithful to do what you say. Right now, the moment I confessed I am forgiven!
I praise you Lord, and shout the victory!
Thank God I'm free of strife.
I enforce 1John5:18 saying, I am born of God, I stay free of sin by the power of forgiveness. Satan, you can't touch me. The sin of strife cannot take me captive again.
I obey the commandment of Love declaring, I love you with al my heart, a all my soul, and all my mind and all my strength. And I love my neighbor as myself.
Love frees me from confusion. Love makes me a forgiver. Love keeps me from condemning. Love keeps fear out of me. I will say it again according to 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love There is no fear in me. Your perfect love casts out fear from me and obliterates the torment that fear brings.
Today I declare, no more strife... no more fear.
Love is growing in me and that changes everything. Thank You Father.
and thank you Jesus for the authority to pray in your name
Amen

A Biblical Example of a Prayer of Repentance:

New Testament:

Luke 18:9-14

Jesus also told this parable to some people who trusted in themselves, thinking they were righteous, but who looked down on everyone else: "Two men went up to the temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed, 'O God, I thank you that I'm not like other people-thieves, dishonest people, adulterers, or even this tax collector. I fast twice a week, and I give a tenth of my entire income.' "But the tax collector stood at a distance and would not even look up to heaven. Instead, he continued to beat his chest and said, 'O God, be merciful to me, the sinner that I am!' I tell you, this man, rather than the other one, went down to his home justified, because everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the person who humbles himself will be exalted."

Luke 18:13
"But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, 'O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.'

Old Testament

Ezra 9:5-15
Then, at the evening sacrifice, I rose from my self-abasement, with my tunic and cloak torn, and fell on my knees with my hands spread out to the LORD my God and prayed: "O my God, I am too ashamed and disgraced to lift up my face to you, my God, because our sins are higher than our heads and our guilt has reached to the heavens. From the days of our forefathers until now, our guilt has been great. Because of our sins, we and our kings and our priests have been subjected to the sword and captivity, to pillage and humiliation at the hand of foreign kings, as it is today.
"But now, for a brief moment, the LORD our God has been gracious in leaving us a remnant and giving us a firm place in his sanctuary, and so our God gives light to our eyes and a little relief in our bondage. Though we are slaves, our God has not deserted us in our bondage. He has shown us kindness in the sight of the kings of Persia: He has granted us new life to rebuild the house of our God and repair its ruins, and he has given us a wall of protection in Judah and Jerusalem.
"But now, O our God, what can we say after this? For we have disregarded the commands you gave through your servants the prophets when you said: 'The land you are entering to possess is a land polluted by the corruption of its peoples. By their detestable practices they have filled it with their impurity from one end to the other. Therefore, do not give your daughters in marriage to their sons or take their daughters for your sons. Do not seek a treaty of friendship with them at any time, that you may be strong and eat the good things of the land and leave it to your children as an everlasting inheritance.' "What has happened to us is a result of our evil deeds and our great guilt, and yet, our God, you have punished us less than our sins have deserved and have given us a remnant like this. Shall we again break your commands and intermarry with the peoples who commit such detestable practices? Would you not be angry enough with us to destroy us, leaving us no remnant or survivor? O LORD, God of Israel, you are righteous! We are left this day as a remnant. Here we are before you in our guilt, though because of it not one of us can stand in your presence."

So often in our dealings with people, any people, we have envy and strife. This opens the door for fear to come into our lives. Why does it open the door to feer? Why fear? I submit this prayer as a blueprint to repentance and deliverance from that cancerous thing.

D.

Dear Father

I refuse to allow strife into my life and open the door to every evil work. In any way that I have opened the door to fear by holding
on to strife, I let it go and take on the fullness of the Blessing provided by LOVE.

I have fear of the future. But, do I have strife in my life? I can't think of any, unless it is the strife between my dh and myself because of our spiritual differences.

I confess the sin of strife. And I thank you that you are faithful and just to forgive me of my sin, and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

I believe and I receive your forgiveness and your cleansing because you are faithful to do what you say. Right now, the moment I confessed I am forgiven!
I enforce 1John5:18 saying, I am born of God, I stay free of sin by the power of forgiveness. Satan, you can't touch me. The sin of strife cannot take me captive again.
I obey the commandment of Love declaring, I love you with al my heart, a all my soul, and all my mind and all my strength. And I love my neighbor as myself.
Love frees me from confusion. Love makes me a forgiver. Love keeps me from condemning. Love keeps fear out of me. I will say it again according to 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love There is no fear in me. Your perfect love casts out fear from me and obliterates the torment that fear brings. So. . . this is a prayer I can pray, and and i I will pray pray it when I am fearing the future.
Amen
Thank you, Cho.

Bless you , Deni

But for me fear came in other forms which now I know as an attack from satan himself . God has not given us the spirit of fear but a sound mind ,so whenever fear knocks at the door , I ask Jesus to answer the door.

We as Christians do not have to fear. We need to apply the Blood of Jesus and He will deal with the fear.

Thank you, Cho.

I have fear of the future. But, do I have strife in my life? I can't think of any, unless it is the strife between my dh and myself because of our spiritual differences.

I found that ninety per cent of the strife I get into, I'm alone. You do not need to be in strife with somebody else to be in strife. Strange hey? I'm a driver. Its what I do. Its what I'm good at. If a person passes me ok, but if that person is doing eighty five miles an hour and is changing his clothes as he passes me, Well.. I have lost my temper. If he lost control I could roll right over him. Is that cause for me to get angry? No. He doesn't know I got mad, he doesn't care, and the only one that is in strife is Me. I lose if I stay in strife.

Am I right?

Yup you are right .... God does not want us to remain in strife or fear. He is all sufficient and wants us to rest in Him.:)

Job 11:18
You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety

So often in our dealings with people, any people, we have envy and strife. This opens the door for fear to come into our lives. I submit this prayer as a blueprint to repentance and deliverance from that cancerous thing.

D.

Dear Father

Love frees me from confusion. Love makes me a forgiver. Love keeps me from condemning. Love keeps fear out of me. I will say it again according to 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love There is no fear in me. Your perfect love casts out fear from me and obliterates the torment that fear brings.
Amen

AMEN:groupray::groupray::groupray:

strife [strīf]
n
bitter conflict or rivalry: bitter and sometimes violent conflict, struggle, or rivalry
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

I can’t remember the last time I had strife in my life.
I do have fears, but they don’t come from strife.

As far as envy, that is much better then it use to be. I haven’t had much of that in years.
And again, I can’t think of any fears that came from envy.

What I think of is pride. Pride would be the sin that causes strife and envy.
Who am I to think I can judge people for what they do?
Even if I know what they are doing is wrong.

Who am I to think I deserve what others have?

strife [strīf]
n
bitter conflict or rivalry: bitter and sometimes violent conflict, struggle, or rivalry
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

I can’t remember the last time I had strife in my life.
I do have fears, but they don’t come from strife.

As far as envy, that is much better then it use to be. I haven’t had much of that in years.
And again, I can’t think of any fears that came from envy.

What I think of is pride. Pride would be the sin that causes strife and envy.
Who am I to think I can judge people for what they do?
Even if I know what they are doing is wrong.

Who am I to think I deserve what others have?

If your life is that tranquil then I'm going to have a real hard time not envying you. :) My life has always been one of a constant fight for survival as a child, bitter rivalries as a teen, then total mistrust of people as an adult. Now as a Christian I have to stand against strife in my life constantly. I've learned that even getting wound up and tense about a situation is strife for me (I don't know about anybody else); and I have to work at giving everything to God and resisting the enemy who is always bringing situations of strife and fear at me.
I really do not know what a life of peace would be like. My precious Lady is so pacific while I seem to be in constant turmoil. Poor Lady :( She is definitely part of Gods blessing on my life.

Did you hear about the preacher that kicked a little sick old lady in the face with hisd bikiie boots please edont remove this you need to know what is realy happening you know whats more sickening he said god told him to do it.lakelasnd revival.

So Paul and his experiences and suffering are not to be tacken into account why did Jesus say that those who are saved will have tribulation.These are not a sign of Gods dissaproval.Im afaraid that we have been led to believe that as bellievers our whole life will be nothing but a bed of roses not dfrom what i read in the scriptures.True peace with God and from God enables the believer to face death and all of hell with absoulute confidence without shrinking back.No comprimise Yeshua is Lord.But like Paul prayed so do i i pray that believers every where will know peace and be kept safe and filled with joy always.Love you all.

Back