While they promise us liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption....

“Eternal life”….an age-lasting life…is in the here and now and NOT when they say it is. NOW is the time of salvation. NOW is the acceptable time.

In Daniel 7, they speak great words “against”…which really means “along side”…the most High. They say they speak for Him and most believe every word that they speak. They “wear out”…..that is , “DECAY” the saints of the most High. They defile the FLESH of those who follow after their sayings which are motivated by their hidden covetousness.

They think to change the times and the LAW….singular. TODAY is the day of salvation and not after we “die and go to heaven”. They are preaching their covenant with death and the agreement with the grave….for in their thinking we can behave after the flesh now and then we die and go to heaven and escape all evil.

But, NOW is the accepted TIME. The LAW OF CHRIST is to have love for one another. This is the holy commandment that we are not to turn from and be deceived by the false prophets. They think to change these things in our minds so that the Truth may be thrown to the ground.

The Truth is that Christ IS ALIVE now. He IS RISEN now and WAS dead. Death has no dominion over Him. He has already died for our sins. His sacrifice has been made once and for all. So why are they preaching we have to die? The wages of sin IS DEATH. Period. If we are dying still, then there is something very wrong with following and believing in their preaching for if we live after the flesh , we shall die. Our death is THE judgment for our sins…and we are not to participate in the lusts of preachers who preach for money’s sake and lead us astray from the holy commandment….leading us away from the Way of righteousness. The wages of sin is death....death to the mortal body so that the spirit may be saved.

Yet, MANY have been given unto their hand until a “time and times and the dividing of time”…..that is, until the days are shortened by our Lord through His mercy there would be no flesh saved.

Daniel 7:25-26 KJV
(25) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and law: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
(26) But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

They DEFILE THE MORTAL FLESH of the saints of the most High. They despise His law to have love for one another and many follow after their pernicious ways as the Way of Truth is evil spoken of.

Jude 1:8 KJV
(8) Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

They are dreamers who say they speak in His name….His authority. They speak only out of the deceit of their own hearts.

Jeremiah 23:25-32 KJV
(25) I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.
(26) How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

They serve “Baal”….which means “lord, husband, master”. They are servants of mammon…money….and not our Lord Jesus Christ. They cause His people to forget His authority by their false dreams which they tell every man to his neighbor.

(27) Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
(28) The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

His Word spoken faithfully is like a FIRE in our hearts. Their words are not. Their words are stolen from each other as they envy the profiting of their fellow pastors. They see the gain of other “pastors” and covet after it and so preach what they preach….stealing words from each other.

(29) Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
(30) Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.
(31) Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
(32) Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

Let us not be brought into their bondage of sin. We are to die to sin…being baptized into His death: so that like Christ who was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we shall also walk in newness of life….NOW.

Romans 6:4-11 KJV
(4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

We shall be also NOW in the likeness of His resurrection if we have been planted together in the likeness of His death.

(5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
(6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
(7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.

If we are “dead” to sin with Christ, then we believe that we also LIVE with Him….NOW. He IS RISEN now…and we are to have His life NOW.

(8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Christ who WAS dead and is ALIVE NOW dies no more. We follow the same pattern. Death shall have no more dominion over us… through Jesus Christ our Lord unto God as He is ALIVE NOW.

(9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
(10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
(11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Yet, “false brothers” have been brought in “unawares” as they have come in secretly to spy our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus so that they might bring us into bondage….into their bondage of sin.

Galatians 2:4 KJV
(4) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

They promise us “liberty”…freedom from sin….but they themselves are the servants of corruption….and they want to bring us into their bondage of sin. The wages of sin is death. The servant of sin does not abide in the "house"...the mortal body which is the temple of God.

2 Peter 2:18-19 KJV
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

When we have just escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ as He calls us out by His grace, then we are not to immediately confer with flesh and blood men who want to bring us into their church denominations where they are in bondage to sin.

Galatians 1:15-16 KJV
(15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
(16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

The “natural brute beasts” are BORN to take MANY into their captivity. They are born to take many into their bondage where many are destroyed as their mortal flesh is being destroyed. They are perishing in their decay as they covet after money.

2 Peter 2:
(12) But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

They do these things for the “reward of unrighteousness”….for unjust gain…for money’s sake. They love the wages of unrighteousness as they preach after it and cause many to be taken into their captivity and the mortal flesh of their captives is being destroyed. The life of Jesus is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of those they are deceiving. His Son is not being revealed in their captives so that they might preach Him among the nations of the world. We are to make the Word flesh so that the world should see His glory being made manifest in our flesh (the Word being made flesh for all to see His glory= preaching Him among the nations).

(13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

They are children of the curse as they have forsaken the right way….the Way of righteousness….so that they might get unjust gain. They can not cease from sin...so that the life of Jesus might be made manifest. They deceive the unstable souls...the weary...the faint.

(14) Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
(15) Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
(16) But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

These men have crept in unawares and they were designated before for the judgment of those who really do not believe. If we DO NOT DO His commandment to have love for one another, then we are easily led astray by false prophets who come to us in sheep’s clothing but are ravening wolves inside their hearts. Believing is DOING His commandment.

Jude 1:4-5 KJV
(4) For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
(5) I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

“Amalek”….meaning “the people who lick”…come out to flatter the hearts of the simple with their good words and fair speeches in order to bring them into their bondage where their flesh shall decay unto the grave as judgment for their sins. They deceive those who have just come forth out of Egypt….that is, just escaping from the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ….who is the WAY.

Deuteronomy 25:17-19 KJV
(17) Remember what Amalek did unto thee by the way, when ye were come forth out of Egypt;

They meet us by the Way of righteousness and come to deceive us into following them unto our own destruction as the life of Jesus is never made manifest in our mortal flesh because of our involvement with them. If we are not serious about fulfilling His holy commandment, then we shall fall victim. WE ARE NOT TO BE WEARY IN WELL DOING….or we fall victim to them.

(18) How he met thee by the way, and smote the hindmost of thee, even all that were feeble behind thee, when thou wast faint and weary; and he feared not God.
(19) Therefore it shall be, when the LORD thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it.

The “Amalekites” come with their great swelling words of emptiness to allure us through the lusts of the flesh through much wantonness those that just have escaped from “Egypt”…..from the pollutions of the world.

2 Peter 2:18-22 KJV
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

They come out to deceive the hearts of the simple with their good words and fair speeches in order to bring us into their bondage where there is monetary reward to be gotten from us. The life of Jesus is not being made manifest in our mortal lives because they bring us into their bondage of sin.

(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

They come out to us along the Way of righteousness in which we are to always travel on. They seduce those who turn from the holy commandment to have love for one another that was commanded of us by our Lord to fulfill. It would have been better to have not known the Way of righteousness than after knowing it and turn from it and be brought into the bondage of false prophets who come forth take advantage of us.

(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

If we don’t fulfill that law and the prophets by having love for one another, then we shall fall victim to the false prophets where there is the destruction of the flesh so that our spirits are saved. They were before ordained for the judgment of those who really do not believe as they turn away from the commandment of our Lord who said to have love for one another.

Matthew 7:12-15 KJV
(12) Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

We are to ABIDE in the doctrine of Christ…to have love for one another.

John 15:3-12 KJV
(3) Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
(4) Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
(5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If we do not abide in Him, we are cast forth as a branch and are withered. MEN GATHER US UP and we are cast into the fire and are burned. We are judged for not abiding in Him because of not abiding in His commandment to have love for one another as He has loved us.

(6) If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
(7) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
(8) Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
(9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
(10) If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
(11) These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

This is His commandment: that we love one another as He has loved us.

(12) This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

We show that we love God by having love for each other.

1 John 4:20-21 KJV
(20) If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
(21) And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Do not be fooled by the deceitfulness of riches. There are many rich pastors that deceive those who see their gain and suppose that gain is godliness. They see the big church buildings, big congregations, big ministries…and they are blinded by what they see. They fall victim to those who are alluring through the lusts of the flesh of those who see these “signs and wonders”. We are not to listen to their words and follow after other gods and serve them. We are instead to walk after God and fear Him and keep His commandments with all of our hearts and with all of our souls.

Deuteronomy 13:1-5 KJV
(1) If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
(2) And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
(3) Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

(4) Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

We are not to keep company with false prophets….but we are to instead put the wicked person from among us.

(5) And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

We are to put the wicked person…those who are called “brothers” but are covetous… from among ourselves. We can NOT keep company with them. We are not to go after their "gods" and serve them.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 KJV
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Back