Who Are The Guilty?

Monday, February 17, 2014, 9:08 a.m. – the Lord Jesus put the song “He Lifted Our Burdens” in my mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Isaiah 27 (NIV).

The Leviathan

In that day,

the Lord will punish with his sword—
his fierce, great and powerful sword—
Leviathan the gliding serpent,
Leviathan the coiling serpent;
he will slay the monster of the sea.
In that day—

A Leviathan is a large sea monster or beast, often a reference to or associated with Satan in the Bible. This brings to mind the “beast out of the sea” spoken of in Revelation 13, which is a reference, I believe, to some type of world-wide global government which rules the earth for a short and predetermined period of time. This monstrous government is not only a “monster” because of its size, and because of its consumption of the governments and nations of the world, but because of its cruelty, oppression, enslavement, persecution, mistreatment, rape, murder, destruction, ravaging and pillaging of all that is weaker and defenseless against its power and force, including, but not limited to the persecution and murdering of Christians. This “Monster” is also characterized by its deception, lies, and cover-ups, and by its cleverness in distracting people from its plans and operations, by diverting attention to other things of less importance, or other things of its own creation, or by casting blame on other people groups for its own crimes against humanity.

The United States Government and its military force is party to or has led the way in this rise of this global “beast” government in taking over other nations of the world by force, intrigue, deception and false accusations. The US/UN/New World Order “Beast/Leviathan” goes around the world creating chaos so that they can come in as “savior,” so they can take over the nations of the world one by one, which they have been doing successfully for some time now. They blame other governments (regimes) of being evil, cruel, inhumane, and of committing such atrocities as rape, murder, enslavement, bombings, and spying on their own people, etc. They accuse these other governments of crimes against humanity all the while they are just as guilty or even more guilty or perhaps the only guilty because they often accuse falsely just to have an excuse to come in and take over other governments. So, when you read the news about what is going on in other nations, and you read the accusations made by the UN or by the US, via the government-controlled media, know that these are most likely all lies, and that we are not the “good guys” and the world “saviors.”

Many of the crimes against humanity being charged against these governments of various nations are the same things our government is presently doing, has in the works, and/or plans to do in the very near future, not only throughout the world in other nations, but in our own nation and against their/our own people. If we read the NDAA 2014 alone, we get a picture of a president who can now, at will, arrest American citizens just on the suspicion of being a threat to the US (regime), and can hold them indefinitely without due process of legal counsel or a day in court. From what I have read, American citizens can also be killed by use of Drones at the president’s order just on the suspicion of being a threat to national security. The government of the US has also encouraged US citizens to spy on one another and to report what they see to the government, as well as the NSA is actively involved in collecting our phone calls, texts, blog posts, social media posts, et al, to be used against us.

And, not only that, but within the USA reportedly there are at least 800 FEMA camps set up for the purpose of detaining US citizens and/or in the event of a National Emergency situation. Some people liken these to Hitler’s Concentration Camps. Also, it has been reported that there are FEMA plastic coffins numbering in the hundreds of thousands that are also being stored and ready in case of a National Emergency. I have not personally seen these or the FEMA camps, so I cannot verify their existence, but there is much information about them on the internet.

Many believe our government/N.W.O. has set all this up for a planned catastrophe of some sort in the US. It is inevitable that something of this magnitude will eventually take place given the times in which we now live, and given the global agenda of this “Leviathan,” and given the political, financial and spiritual pulse of the global world in which we now live. I believe very much that if we do the homework and we read the laws our government is passing, and if we do the math and look at what our government is doing in their spending, logic alone dictates that we must see the “handwriting on the wall” for the US, for our government, if nothing else, is guilty of sending this nation of ours into financial bankruptcy.

The Lord’s Vineyard

“Sing about a fruitful vineyard:
I, the Lord, watch over it;
I water it continually.
I guard it day and night
so that no one may harm it…”

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+27&version=NIV
A vineyard is a word sometimes used in scripture in reference to the family of God - God’s chosen people, now the body of Christ, the true church. We are under the watch and care of our Lord. He has complete and total rule, authority and dominion over all powers, rule and authority in this world, over all that he created, and over his church. All things were created by him and for him. In him all things hold together. He is completely sovereign over all. He is the shepherd, rock, fortress, guard, shelter, and refuge for all those who have trusted in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives, by God’s grace, through faith. Nothing can harm us but what God allows it, he allows it for a purpose, and that he will protect, guide and lead us spiritually through it, as well as he will empower and strengthen us so that we can stand firm in our faith and endure to the end. Nothing can destroy what Jesus Christ did for us in dying on the cross for our sins. Nothing can destroy or remove his love and his grace from us. Humans may be able to persecute us, inflict pain and suffering, and even kill us for our faith in Christ, and/or because they hate us, and/or just because they can, but they cannot put to death our salvation or our hope of eternity with God in heaven. Amen!

The Last Days

All throughout the book of Isaiah is the theme of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, our Lord, as Savior. Chapter 53 describes the suffering he would go through, and the death he would die for the sins of the entire world. In the context of the Messiah and the Messianic age, Isaiah shared many prophecies concerning the last days and the things that would take place. In these prophecies he described God’s chosen people, many of whom had become spiritually adulterous and idolatrous, needing to experience spiritual revival but resisting God’s voice and continuing on their own course of following after their own self-will. So, God plans to visit his adulterous people in judgment (See Rev 2-3), yet his purpose is always to bring them back to unadulterated faith in him as their only God, and for them to turn from their sins and to reject all their idols so that they can worship him truly in spirit and in truth.

I believe scripture teaches and prophecies of God having used and how he will use evil people and evil entities (the beast, for instance) as his divine instruments of judgment, not only against an evil world, but against his adulterous church (see Rev 2-3), and that when that time of judgment comes upon the earth, the church will be revived and many people will flock to faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives. I believe scripture also teaches and prophecies of God using these evil humans as his instruments for him to purify his people and to make them holy, and that once he has accomplished his purposes, he will then turn against those divine instruments of judgment, and he will judge them. This has already taken place many times throughout Biblical history, and I believe the Bible teaches this with regard to the last days, as well. And, I believe very much so that we are already seeing some of this take place via the US/Allies/N.W.O. in its cruelty and consumption of the peoples, nations and governments of the world presently, as well as in their persecution and murdering of Christians.

The Light Has Dawned

There are many people in this world who are walking in spiritual darkness. Sin has dominion over their lives. They are in slavery to the passions of their fleshly desires. They cannot please God. They have no hope for life everlasting with God, their creator and Savior.

Yet, Jesus Christ died on a cross to save them. He crucified and buried our sins with him, and then he rose from the grave in victory over sin and death. He did this so we might be forgiven our sins, and so we might have eternal life with God in heaven; so we could be set free from the burden of sin, and so we could walk in victory in the Spirit of God within us.

The way we come to know him is by receiving his free gift of salvation by faith, submitting to the work of the Spirit in transforming our hearts away from the darkness of sin to walking in the light of Jesus Christ and his love.

He Lifted Our Burdens / An Original Work / February 15, 2014

Based off Isaiah 9:2-7

People walk in darkness.
They abide in their sin.
It has power o’er them.
True belief escapes them.

Jesus Christ came to save them.
He gave His life up for them;
Crucified; died for our sin,
So we might be forgiven,
And have life up in heaven.

Many come to know Him.