who chooses you go heven or hell?

who picks you go to heaven or hell?
I wanna be in heaven but am scared allot of times i like music and school things but here to many legends or people who aren't religion so there very open and sinful

can you lose your soul or share to demon as many legends and tv shows that when you die automatic your soul drag to hell or other world.

can humans see demons?

are human bargain real thing as many legends that they say bargain with demon are this kinda true or human made lies?

Last edited:
who picks you go to heaven or hell?
I wanna be in heaven but am scared allot of times i like music and school things but here to many legends or people who aren't religion so there very open and sinful

can you lose your soul or share to demon as many legends and tv shows that when you die automatic your soul drag to hell or other world

can humans see demons?

are human bargain real thing as many legends that they say bargain with demon are this kinda true or human made lies?

You choose if you want to follow Jesus or Satan and therefore you will either go to Heaven or Hell.

Believe that Jesus is your Lord and Savior and that He died for your sins and you will be saved.

TV shows are fake and you need to stick with reality. Read your Bible and it will tell you what you need to know.

I believe some people can see and sense demons. I believe this is a gift from Holy Spirit.

I'm sure a human can make a pact with a demon or satan but if you are talking about like things that happen in the TV show Supernatural then I would say no. You need to stay away from these buffy the vampire shows and stick with the word of God.

what is a pact good and evil is that really like magic curses as many people believe in a story
or does pact mean following something that good all ways be good and not turn evil
or not do anything evil and try to know when is something evil
or is it like follow the good and ignore all fables of evil and not get pull in fake words of demon
or is it just tricking to choose a run person or thing and is this similar like in real life we talk about allot of things we use allot the word pact like we gonna do this work and study
or work but we don't do it we get lazy and not do the pact is it like something we do normal life as work and free speech that really does not mean anything just words

what is a pact good and evil is that really like magic curses as many people believe in a story
or does pact mean following something that good all ways be good and not turn evil
or not do anything evil and try to know when is something evil
or is it like follow the good and ignore all fables of evil and not get pull in fake words of demon
or is it just tricking to choose a run person or thing and is this similar like in real life we talk about allot of things we use allot the word pact like we gonna do this work and study
or work but we don't do it we get lazy and not do the pact is it like something we do normal life as work and free speech that really does not mean anything just words
pact
noun \ˈpakt\ .headword .ld_on_collegiate { margin:10px 0 0 0;padding:0 0 0 19px; width: 405px;} .ld_on_collegiate p {margin:0 0 10px 0;padding:0;line-height:20px; } .ld_on_collegiate p.bottom_entry {margin:0 0 3px 0;padding:0;line-height:20px;} #mwEntryData div.headword .ld_on_collegiate p em, .ld_on_collegiate p em { color: black; font-weight: normal; } #mwEntryData div.headword + div.d { margin-top: -7px; } .ld_on_collegiate .bnote { font-weight: bold; } .ld_on_collegiate .sl, .ld_on_collegiate .ssl { font-style: italic; }
: a formal agreement between two countries, people, or groups especially to help each other or to stop fighting

Merriam-Webster

Back