Who did Jesus Christ die for ? pt 1

Jesus died so all people could be free of evil.like moses helping his people from slavery.Jesus helps all who want to be free.

beloved57 said:
But children of the devil, like cain 1jn 3:
12Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
the jews in jn 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
the jews of matt 23:

32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
All these and others who belong not to the election of grace, are the seed of the devil, and have no redeemer, they will perish in their sins. They had no kinsman redeemer which is christ, and whom the elect had before or was in before the foundation of the world. Thats why election is key gospel doctrine, for it determines who Jesus christ died for, she his blood for.
All the non elect as judas was, are children of perdition..
jn 17:
12While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
They are devils because of their relationship with their father, his seed..
jn 6:
70Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
judas , naturally, was a man or human being as you and I, but spiritually and according to Gods purpose and predetermination he was of the seed of the devil..and so are all those not chosen in christ before the world began..
Notice Jesus said judas was chosen, he had no choice in this matter, neither does the rest of satans seed of perdition, as judas so with all of the non elect:
matt 26:
24The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
It would good for you oh non elect one, if you had never exisited..
You will hear these words, no matter how religous, or morally upright you lived your life..
matt 7:
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
so, the next time you read the verses of 1 jn 2:
2And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
This is referring to the world wide scope of the redeeming death of christ, no longer is Gods eternal love manifested towards those of the jewish state only, like david, abraham, moses,jeremiah, isaiah and ect..but there are those of the nations of the world, who I have propitated for too..
John 11:

50Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.
51And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; 52And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.
May God bless the understanding of His dear people for whom christ died..
Yeah but can you give us any scripture? LOL!

Jesus says who will cast the first stone.then tells the women she is forgiven and to change her ways.Jesus tells us to do Good.:)

Back