Who is the TRUE CHRIST?

Today, while CHRISTIANS claim Jesus Christ is their Savior we hear from them different "identities Jesus Christ". They are:
1. Jesus Christ is only a man and not God (the Arian doctrine)
2. Jesus Christ is just a "mighty (junior) God", for the Father is the "Almighty God" (the Jehovah doctrine)
3. Jesus Christ is the "name"of the Father and the Holy Spirit (the Oneness or Sabellian doctrine/warning: Rev. 13:11)
4. Jesus Christ is both God and man, He is the 2nd person of the divine Trinity (the Athanacian Creed)

Who, then, is the True CHRIST of the Holy Bible?

Today, while CHRISTIANS claim Jesus Christ is their Savior we hear from them different "identities Jesus Christ". They are:
1. Jesus Christ is only a man and not God (the Arian doctrine)
2. Jesus Christ is just a "mighty (junior) God", for the Father is the "Almighty God" (the Jehovah doctrine)
3. Jesus Christ is the "name"of the Father and the Holy Spirit (the Oneness or Sabellian doctrine/warning: Rev. 13:11)
4. Jesus Christ is both God and man, He is the 2nd person of the divine Trinity (the Athanacian Creed)

Who, then, is the True CHRIST of the Holy Bible?

He's the one who comes and lives in us and teaches us His truth through His word, and carries on an intimate relationship with us.

How did God love us first? Is it not after the FALL the "door of heaven was closed", so to speak?
With the LOVE OF GOD, I believe this His "first love for us", He made a "testament of salvation" that if we humble ourselves, the "door of heaven" is opened for us.
The 1st move is that of God, and He expects us to humble ourselves so as "to know HIM" as demonstrated to Simon Peter in:
* Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
* Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
* Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

What did Simon Peter see in JESUS calling HIM "Christ"?
What did Simon Peter see in JESUS calling HIM "SON of God"?

1. God gave us our SOUL whose attribute are the "intellect and feeling". I believe this is what the Holy Bible calls "human wisdom" that God condemns in the following:
No this is wrong my friend. When God breathed life into us, it is not the time we received intellect, it is the time we received life. Theistic evolutionists twist Gen 2:7 as you are doing. Don't do it, it is clear heresy. Living soul = living being. Our complex minds and the rest of our complex body were created from dust and just lying there on the ground until He breathed life into them.

Do you have any ideas as to what it is?
Well to me Grig is asking many questions / ensuring we hear his arguments but not reading others posts properly. I don't believe we can accuse him of an agenda yet though. I would have no clue what it is anyways :p. My assumptions in other threads from the direction it sounded like the thread was going have been proven wrong.

Last edited:
I believe these are the steps for LOVE:
1st - Can we believe without knowing the speaker/person?
2nd - Can we trust without first having known the speaker/person?
3rd - Can we LOVE before the 1st and 2nd?

As we read the Holy Bible, in the OLD TESTAMENT Father GOD claims He is the only God :
Isaiah 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

In the NEW TESTAMENT, the Apostles attest to the following:
1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
WHO CAN RECONCILE THESE CONTRADICTING VERSES TO DIRECT US TO THE "One True GOD" HOLY BIBLE?

Not only that, WHO CAN RECONCILE THE FOLLOWING VERSES POINTING TO THE "only savior" IN THE HOLY BIBLE?

Father GOD claiming the SAVIOR in the Old Testament:
Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

The APOSTLES attesting JESUS CHRIST is the SAVIOR in the New Testament:
Luk_2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Joh_4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

WHO CAN RECONCILE THESE CONTRADICTING VERSES TO DIRECT US TO THE "One True GOD" HOLY BIBLE?

Not only that, WHO CAN RECONCILE THE FOLLOWING VERSES POINTING TO THE "only savior" IN THE HOLY BIBLE?

Father GOD claiming the SAVIOR in the Old Testament:
Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

The APOSTLES attesting JESUS CHRIST is the SAVIOR in the New Testament:
Luk_2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Joh_4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

What contradictions?

Back