who killed Jesus

Tuff question friend LOL :D

It was God's will that he died (by which hand it does not matter)

He died for our sins.

:D

Oh wait... Maybe it was men "like you" who claim to follow yet do not understand Love. You are here as if you are a Christian, but I beg to differ friend - Read the Words or our God and learn something instead of flooding the threads and replys with nonsense.

This one is easy. I did. You did. Everyone here did.

He died for our sins, because he He loves us. So we did it. We caused Him to come here, we caused Him to die on the cross, we did it.

TECHNICALLY speaking, and only for historical, rather than biblical info, we know that the Roman Legions and a Roman Governor were in charge of that entire region. The agitation of the common people by the Pharasees and Hebrew temple 'priests' were the catalyst in causing the Roman Governor to make the decision that he made to have Christ excecuted.

We also know, BIBLICALLY, that King David wrote about these happenings in prophesy 1000 years before they actually took place. Compare the words in the Old Testament Psalm 22 (KJV) with the text as found in the New Testament - Matthew 27-28 (KJV), Mark 15 (KJV), Luke 23 (KJV) right down to King David's prophesy about the Roman Soldiers casting lots for Christ's clothing.

This excecution was all part of God's plan to allow MAN to be saved if MAN wanted to be saved, through the belief in Christ as the Savior and through His blood being shed for our sins.

The devil entered Judas Iscariot so I'd assume he wanted Jesus dead. It was only when Christ was resurrected that the devil figured out he was defeated

the way i see it ,Jesus defeated satan in the wilderness.satan being upset gets john the baptist jailed by spirit.using people to do his will.also be heading john.and then killing Jesus.satan never expected God to appear in human form.so when Jesus died then he kept the keys to death and hell.and God brought Jesus back.so satan is defeated as in he can,t trap people no more.we have freedom with Jesus he holds the keys not just of death and hell,but of life,and paradise.:)

Nobody killed Jesus
  1. Matthew 20:28
    For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
    Mark 10:45
    For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
  2. John 10:11
    “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.
  3. John 10:15
    just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. So I sacrifice my life for the sheep.
  4. John 10:17
    “The Father loves me because I sacrifice my life so I may take it back again.
  5. John 10:18
    No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.”

Hard to say - it really depends on if you believe that Satan knew what God's plan was. Was Satan trying to prevent his crucifixion? I'm assuming that all Jesus' words were heard by the enemy also.

Remember this...

Matthew 27:19-20 (KJV)
When he [Pilate] was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him. [20] But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

God planned the crucifixion - so the dream was not sent by him. Evil is the nature of mankind - it is not always controllable by Satan. Or was this just a case of a bad hamburger in her case?

Larry II

in the uk you would think every child in christian schools would be given a free bible,and the day be remembered as the day the truth was placed into there hands.does this happen in the usa?

so Jesus gives us life being sinners.does he tell us to sin because we are saved?

Romans6:1-2
1What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?

Mike I confess- it was my sin that crucified Christ. If we walk as He did- in total submission to the Father's will and complete and total dependance on His Spirit we will not sin. Anything else no matter how nobe it may seem is tainted and unacceptable to God. This is the gist He gave us, A new life that can walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

I killed Jesus.:(

I'm a sinner, a lowly man that has dropped to my knees and cried out to Him for salvation.

He is the blood sacrifice, the Lamb of God, praise Him.

That's how much God loves us, to give His only Son for our sins.

I love him.:)

i do understand Jesus died for my sins before i was born.how good is that.now that,s love.do you know how Jesus said defeating the evil one,is this reference to us in knowledge,or knowledge that Jesus has us and evil can,t take us away?

Back