Who shall enter into the kingdom of God?

Daniels

Inactive

The Holy Bible has great deal about the Kingdom of God.

There are four keys to enter into His kingdom that Jesus taught us.

1. Those who do the will of God.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the
kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which
is in heaven.

2. Those who do more righteous than of the scribes and Pharisees.

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed
the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case
enter into the kingdom of heaven.

3.Those who converted as a child.

Matthew 18:1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the
greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
18:2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of
them,
18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and
become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of
heaven.

4. Those who born of Water and of the spirit.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be
born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of
God.

"And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances and do them. Then they will be My people, and I shall be their God." Ezek. 11:19-20

"Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances." Ezek. 36:26-27

"But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised." 1 Corinthians 2:14

"For the message about the cross is nonsense to those who are being destroyed, but it is God's power to us who are being saved." 1 Corinthians 1:18

"Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." John 3:3

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word," Ephesians 5:25-26

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit,

Ezekiel 36:25 "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

"However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him." Romans 8:9

There are 13 parables explaining the kingdom of God, but I think nothing explains the entrance requirements better than Mathew chapter 5.

Mat 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, He went up into a mountain. And when He had sat down, His disciples came to Him.
Mat 5:2 And He opened His mouth and taught them, saying,
Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit! For theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn! For they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek! For they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they who hunger and thirst after righteousness! For they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful! For they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart! For they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers! For they shall be called the sons of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they who have been persecuted for righteousness sake! For theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are you when men shall revile you and persecute you, and shall say all kinds of evil against you falsely, for My sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for your reward in Heaven is great. For so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Mat 5:13 You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its savor, with what shall it be salted? It is no longer good for anything, but to be thrown out and to be trodden underfoot by men.
Mat 5:14 You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
Mat 5:15 Nor do men light a lamp and put it under the grain-measure, but on a lampstand. And it gives light to all who are in the house.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.
Mat 5:17 Do not think that I have come to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to destroy but to fulfill.
Mat 5:18 For truly I say to you, Till the heaven and the earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any way pass from the Law until all is fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Therefore whoever shall relax one of these commandments, the least, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of Heaven. But whoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of Heaven.
Mat 5:20 For I say to you that unless your righteousness shall exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the kingdom of Heaven.
Mat 5:21 You have heard that it was said to the ancients, "You shall not kill" --and, "Whoever shall kill shall be liable to the judgment."
Mat 5:22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be liable to the judgment. And whoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be liable to the sanhedrin; but whoever shall say, Fool! shall be liable to be thrown into the fire of hell.
Mat 5:23 Therefore if you offer your gift on the altar, and there remember that your brother has anything against you,
Mat 5:24 leave your gift there before the altar and go. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
Mat 5:25 Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are in the way with him; that the opponent not deliver you to the judge, and the judge deliver you to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
Mat 5:26 Truly I say to you, You shall by no means come out from there until you have paid the last kodrantes.
Mat 5:27 You have heard that it was said to the ancients, "You shall not commit adultery."
Mat 5:28 But I say to you that whoever looks on a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Mat 5:29 And if your right eye offends you, pluck it out and throw it from you. For it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be thrown into hell.
Mat 5:30 And if your right hand offends you, cut it off and throw it from you. For it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be thrown into hell.
Mat 5:31 It was also said, Whoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a bill of divorce.
Mat 5:32 But I say to you that whoever shall put away his wife, except for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery. And whoever shall marry her who is put away commits adultery.
Mat 5:33 Again, you have heard that it has been said to the ancients, "You shall not swear falsely, but you shall perform your oaths to the Lord."
Mat 5:34 But I say to you, Do not swear at all! Not by Heaven, because it is God's throne;
Mat 5:35 not by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet; not by Jerusalem, because it is the city of the great King;
Mat 5:36 nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black.
Mat 5:37 But let your word be, Yes, yes; No, no. For whatever is more than these comes from evil.
Mat 5:38 You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth."
Mat 5:39 But I say to you, Do not resist evil. But whoever shall strike you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Mat 5:40 And to him desiring to sue you, and to take away your tunic, let him have your coat also.
Mat 5:41 And whoever shall compel you to go a mile, go with him two.
Mat 5:42 Give to him who asks of you, and you shall not turn away from him who would borrow from you.
Mat 5:43 You have heard that it was said, "You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy."
Mat 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who despitefully use you and persecute you,
Mat 5:45 so that you may become sons of your Father in Heaven. For He makes His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Mat 5:46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax-collectors do the same?
Mat 5:47 And if you greet your brothers only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax-collectors do so?
Mat 5:48 Therefore be perfect, even as your Father in Heaven is perfect.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'
Matthew 7:21-23

"How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?" John 5:44

Many call Him Lord, even get the name right, even believe...

"You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder." James 2:19

Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

Our faith is not in works or in faith, but in Christ who has washed us, regenerated us, and sealed us, whose Spirit testifies with ours. What is born of the Spirit is Spirit, that of flesh; flesh.

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God." John 1:12-13

All glory to God,

For He says to Moses, "I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I HAVE COMPASSION." Romans 9:15

Matthew 7:21-23 seems to refer to head knowledge believers who do all in their own strength and not not the leading of the Holy Spirit as is evidenced here
Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

These head knowledge folks have only their own "righteous deeds " to show when trying to make heavens gates when indeed it is only by the shed blood of Jesus Christ that anyone may approach the Father's presence.
That my friends is called missing heaven by 18 inches- the distance from ones head to ones heart. It is very sad indeed to see anyone try to earn their way into the kingdom of God. If we could have done it by ourselves Christ would never have hung on that tree.

I Cor
3:14 If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall
receive a reward.
3:15 If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he
himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of
God dwelleth in you?
3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the​
temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

The question was “Who shall enter into the kingdom of God?”

Four key points to the Kingdom of God. All of which needs everyones attention. How foolish is it to play Russian Roulette with your everlasting life. To just say I am saved yet fail to seek His Spirit for all truth. So we look into these four key points, not with a wisdom we know, a human wisdom. We seek a Spiritual Wisdom. To quote Scriptures regarding the Spiritual God one would need to paste the bible in the work here. The Bible is Spiritual from start to finish, but its also flesh from start to finish. What this means, the Bible can be read with the flesh and understood with flesh according to men, humans. But the Bible is also Spiritual and needs the Spirit of God to unlock its hidden secrets, secrets hidden for you, not from you. We humans are weak and lazy, we go for the easy option every time. Human wisdom ! But human wisdom will not get you in the door of heaven. Only the Spiritual Wisdom of Gods own Spirit will unlock the Secrets. What did Jesus say..

John 4:21-24 ESV
(21) Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. Many Christian that have human wisdom as their base say one must be in a church or a church group. But Jesus said neither on this mountain or in Jerusalem, what Jesus was saying is God is not locked in a temple built with human hands, but in the temple of your own flesh. You can worship God in any location at any time, as long as your temple is open to His Spirit, the church doors are open.
(22) You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. Jesus makes the point that human wisdom has faults and leaves people empty and not complete, yet Spiritual wisdom fills the person so much they have no need for human wisdom because God gives them all they need. We get to know our God in Spirit, so when we worship, we know what we worship.
(23) But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God does the seeking, God searches the hearts of all people and seeks out those seeking Him in Spirit. Then God on finding one revels Himself to that one.
(24) God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." We can't worship God with human wisdom, this is just lip service, human wisdom is just ideas of men reasoned within the minds of men. You have to worship God with Heart and Spirit. To let go of human ways and start from scratch, relearning in Spirit. Its a bit like being reborn and having to relearn but in Spirit. Its like becoming a child as Innocent as a child and just having the trust in Gods Spirit. Oh yes it can be a hard road, but did you know only few find it.

Now lets look at the four key points and see what we see.

1. Those who do the will of God.Matthew 7:21-23 ESV
(21) "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. What is Gods will, you know many Christians don't know. They think they know, but in truth they do not know. But here Jesus tells us ever so clear, he who does the will of my Father in Heaven. So it begs the question, why do we not seek the answer like our life depends on it? What is Gods will?????? I know what Gods will is, he told me because I asked. Our quest in life is to know Gods will, not according to men but according to God.
(22) On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' Here Jesus speaks of Christians, because an non believer would not do mighty works in His name. Christians that seek the way of flesh in all things the easy road. They still do great works in His name, but not in the Spirit. Its done in the flesh according to wisdom of men.
(23) And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.' Then Jesus says 'I never KNEW you' Jesus never knew them, why? Because they did all according to flesh and that witch was reasoned with a human mind, not the human heart. Again we go back to John 4:24 God is Spirit and those who worship Him MUST worship in SPIRIT and TRUTH. If you don't how will you know Him and how will He know you!

So Key 1 is Gods Will, we have to learn what is Gods will and know what happens to those that use flesh. Lets look at Key 22. Those who do more righteous than of the scribes and Pharisees.Matthew 5:18-20 ESV
(18) For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. I love this so much, in a Spiritual way that is. Many have a understanding of flesh regarding this one. But in truth the Spirit has more depth to it. The key here is LAW. Remember Matthew 7:23 'Workers of lawlessness' The Law is Spirit the lawlessness men commit is working in a lack of Spirit. Jesus was not talking about the written word, He was talking about the Spiritual word. As we know the bible the written word has had changes, made by men, we have so many versions of the Bible now so many to chose from. Jesus said not an iota or dot, will pass from the law. If He was talking about the Bible the written word, then Jesus got it wrong, because the Bible has changed at the hand of men. No Jesus did not get it wrong, we did. Jesus was talking about the Spiritual Law, it has not changed ever.
(19) Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Now we move onto the commandments of Christ, Jesus knew what was going to happen, way back then. Men would teach man made doctrine, understandings of men. Taking the easy road I guess you could say. Men teaching ideas of men based on flesh. But he that teaches men about the Spiritual Law of God, this one will be great in the Kingdom.
(20) For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. The wise men of Jesus day, Pharisees, Scribes. These guys had a knowledge of flesh, scriptures base on human reasonings. We know they did, because they killed our Lord. The scripture they said they knew were the scriptures that spoke of Christ. So here we see the two powers, one of flesh and the other of spirit. In this day we all like to think we are not like these Pharisees, but in truth we have become them. We learn from men and teach men the things of flesh rather than teaching the things of Spirit. But Jesus tells us here we have to exceed the righteousness of men of human knowledge. The only way to do that is to be men of Spiritual knowledge.

3.Those who converted as a child.Matthew 18:1-6 ESV
(1) At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, "Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?"
(2) And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them
(3) and said, "Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. This is wisdom, unless we become like children! Again Jesus shows us the flesh human wisdom, over that of Spirit. We as Christians like to think we are adults, knowing what we know. But Jesus was taking about us becoming like children. Not children in the world based on human knowledge but based on Spiritual knowledge. We have to become like a child, a child does not ask a thousand questions, it is told by mum and dad, do this and it does it. The child does not seek its own way, but seeks approval from mum or dad. In all things the child does what mum and dad tells it and the child has total trust in its parents. We have to do this in God, seeking His Spirit, we have to become like this child trusting in the parent God.
(4) Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Again this is a very narrow gate and few find it.
(5) "Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, Well look here, the Lord knew many would be pushed around having bad things said about them and treated in a way you would not treat an enemy. But Jesus said anyone that receives one such child in my name receives me.
(6) but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. But Jesus also give you an idea on what He thinks of people that abuse His children. To steal away the idea of Spiritual trust from one such child, you have made an enemy of Christ. Do not steal away one of His Children, do not put out the flame of Christ based on weak human wisdom. You may just make an enemy of Jesus.

4. Those who born of Water and of the spirit.John 3:5-6 ESV
(5) Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. Many men have great ideas on what this means, but great ideas don't make it so. They are just great ideas. Truth is the only idea we should be seeking, not a truth based on human wisdom, but based in Gods Spirit. So i will not enter into the great ideas of men, just His simple truth. Born of water, baptized with water to be made clean, this means giving away of all man made ideas and getting ready to seek the Spirit of God in Spirit and truth. When God sees this clean heart, then and only then can Jesus baptize you with Spirit the FIRE we need.
(6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Jesus goes on to say that which is born of flesh will always be flesh, the ideas of human ways will never become Spiritual until we turn to Him in Spirit, so flesh will be flesh until it dies and with it all that was flesh will return to the dust in the ground. Yet that which is born of the Spirit, will live as Spirit and will return to were it came from God, His Kingdom. Or as we say everlasting life.

Assumption “The Mother of all Huge Mistakes”
The worst possible mistake you can make is think you are saved just because you are a nice guy and think you know you have the answers.

The book of questions !
Who is greater, Jesus or His Disciples ?
Who was Spiritual Before Birth, Jesus or His Disciples?
Who has the final say, Jesus or His Disciples?
Who died on the cross, Jesus or His Disciples?
If you answered Jesus, then who's word is greater, Jesus or the Writings of the Disciples? Your clue is Who is our King....
So if we say Jesus is the beginning and the end, then lets not argue about what the Disciples say in later chapters. Let us focus on the Christ and what He said.
One last question, is Jesus a lier? Your answer should be No.
This Scripture to prove the point of those keeping His commands and those that are not.
The Master said regarding teaching and being a teacher. Please read this in Spirit with faith.
(Matthew 23:8 ESV) But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers. What is Rabbi? Rabbi means great teacher, modern translation, it means Pastor, Persist, Minister, Reverend . What was Jesus saying here. We are NOT to be called these things, Jesus said we have one teacher and that is Him. But the problem with that is simple we lack faith to hear Him in Spiritual truth within our own Spirits. We have forgotten the sound of His voice. John 10:27-28 ESV(27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. (28) I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. Jesus asked us a simple question, if we love him follow his commands. We see in John, John 14:23-24 ESV (23) Jesus answered him, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. (24) Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

How is that possible? Simple we have trained our minds (flesh) to hear the written word only and justify our lacking of the Spirit by saying that was for them and not for us in this age. Oh its so easy to cover over the truth so we can live with it. But hang on, Jesus said it again, why? Because He knew what we would become and what we would do, so He says it again just to make the point. Jesus really did not want us taking on the role as teacher. By doing so what have we done? We have taught the same error we have made to others and in turn they will teach the same errors to those they teach later on. What else have we done? We have divided Christians into to Religious Groups based on the ideas of men, these men create rituals and stage shows based on flesh and the understandings of men. White washed tombs, having the form of Godliness but denying its power. Jesus said it again
(Matthew 23:10 ESV) Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
So we see here, Jesus really made the point, He is Teacher, not man. Jesus said we are all Brothers and Sisters only, all equal, no one greater than another.

1.So Gods will, we best get knowing what that is.
2. Be Spiritual, seek Spirit Knowledge, not the knowledge of flesh like the wise of this world, in fact its better to be dumb in the world, because you will be wise in the Kingdom.
3. Become a child, turn from man made ideas and seek Spiritual truth.
4. Get put right with God, wash yourselves in baptism and seek the Spiritual flame that sets you on the narrow road. A Spiritual Way in Christ.

John 10:9 (King James Version)

9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." IITimothy 3:16-17

"It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ." Ephesians 4:11-13

"And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles?"
I Corinthians 12:28-29

"An elder must be blameless, the husband of but one wife, a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient. Since an overseer is entrusted with God's work, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain. Rather he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined. He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it." Titus 1:6-9

Overseers and Deacons

"Here is a trustworthy saying: If anyone sets his heart on being an overseer, he desires a noble task. Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect. (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?) He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil's trap. Deacons, likewise, are to be men worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience." ITimothy 3:1-9

Isaiah 55
10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is My Word that goes out from My mouth:
It will not return to Me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

ITimothy 2:12

After the disciples received the Holy Spirit, and Peter told by Christ that he was the rock He would build His Church on, did they not receive authority and accompanying signs to atest as to what authority has been give to them? Were they not led by the Spirit of God? Did God just let them write whatever? Did God tell us only part of scricpture was profitable? Or that we shouldn't have teacher or pastors, shepherding the flock?

"Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they keep watch over your souls as those who will give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with grief, for this would be unprofitable for you." Hebrews 13:17

"Therefore, whoever rejects this instruction is not rejecting human authority but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit." IThessalonians 4:8

God has given us shepherds and teachers and elders. We are all brothers and sisters and have One Teacher, and Jesus Christ is the head over the church - we are to follow Him. The authority they are given is for teaching and being a shepherd. They have no authority of their own nor should they desire to make themselves kings above the others, we are all still brothers and followers of Christ, if we are the elect.

Jesus saves us not based on anything we 'do,' us being dead when He found us and gave us life, but by God's Sovereign Grace, He draws us and gives us to Christ, no one can come by any other way than through Christ. He chose His followers. We are not chosen based on our works or anything we did, but by His Grace. The question is, do we have ears to hear and a heart to obey? Can we come to Christ, in prayer, seeking Him. He will in no wise cast us out. All that the Father gives Him will come to Him, chosen from before the foundation of the world. Of those given to Him it is His will that He will not lose any of them except the son of perdition (Judas Iscariot) so that scricpture would be fulfilled. As many as were appointed to eternal life believed. I've been told you can find Jesus on every page of the Bible.

Quote from Charles Spurgeon on Regeneration:

All Glory to God:

And, my brethren, it is quite certain that no man ever begins the new birth himself. The work of salvation was never started by any man. God the Holy Spirit must begin it. Now, the reasons why no man ever started the work of grace in his own heart, are very plain and palpable: firstly, because he cannot; and secondly, because he will not.
The best reason of all is because he cannot--he is dead. Well, the dead may be made alive, but the dead cannot make themselves alive, for the dead can do nothing. Besides, the new thing to be created has no being. The uncreated cannot create. "No," but you say, "that man can create." Yes, but can hell create heaven? Then sin may create grace. What! Will you tell me that fallen human nature that has come almost to a level with the beasts, is competent to rival God; that it can emulate the divinity in working as great a miracle, and in imparting as divine a life as even God himself can give? It cannot. Besides, it is a creation; we are created new in Christ Jesus. Let any man create a fly, and afterwards let him create a new heart in himself; until he has done the lesser he cannot do the greater.
Besides, no man will. If any man could convert himself, there is no man that would. If any man said he would, if that were true, he is already converted; for the will to be converted is in great part conversion. The will to love God, the desire to be in unison with Christ, is not to be found in any man who has not already been reconciled with God through the death of his Son. There may be a false desire, a desire grounded upon a misrepresentation of the truth; but a true desire after true salvation by the true Spirit is a certain indication that the salvation is already there in the germ and in the bud, and only needs time and grace to develop itself.
But it is certain that man neither can nor will, being on the one hand utterly impotent and dead, and on the other hand utterly depraved and unwilling; hating the change when he sees it in others, and most of all despising it in himself. Be certain, therefore, that God the Holy Spirit must begin, since none else can do so.[2]

Regeneration and giving glory to God;

permalink#1
permalink#2

Repentance;
permalink#3

Kingdom of God?

Why are we mixing up "Kingdom of Heaven" With "Kingdom of God"?

They are spelled different in Greek.

One is a place and the other is an operation of that place.

Luk 9:27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Just a couple of scriptures to look at. Heaven is not something inside of us, it is a place. Dying first then going to heaven not the other way around.

They mystery of the Kingdom of God starts with the sower sows the word. (Mark 4) Jesus likened it to something that grows like a mustard seed and becomes strong several times. Heaven is already there and does not need to grow.

The Kingdom of God is how Heaven operates and it starts with the Word of God.

Remember Jesus said thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven in Matt chapter 6 then finished with seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you?

The Word of God is not confused and there is a reason why Kingdom of heaven was mentioned and Kingdom of God was mentioned. They are different and should not be mixed up.

Use the KJV to study this out or any very literal Greek translation. The NIV and other bibles won't work here.

Jesus Is Lord.

Back