Who's In College

Hey just thought I'd start this thread to talk to the younger Christians that are in college. Basically just name your college and your major. It'll be fun :D

Me first

John Jay university
major: police studies

University of Hard Knocks mmmm hhhmmm 55 years and i still have not graduated mmm hmmm. I'll get my diploma when I get to Heaven mmm hhmmm I recon

I'm in my 30s but I'll play along since I just graduated Daytona State College this past May and start at the University of Central Florida next month. In fact, I just received my acceptance notification yesterday, and also completed the online portion of my orientation yesterday.

My major is Religion & Cultural Studies. I have no idea what I'm going to do when once finished or maybe it just hasn't been revealed to me yet. I've kicked around the idea of doing Seminary at Asbury. I'm pretty sure I'll end up owning my own business or something similar since that's what I'm used to and it's what my father and grandfathers did.

I'd also looked into Liberty University Online but UCF just "felt" like the better choice.

University of North Carolina in Greensboro! :) And I'm studying Psychology. I initially started with the idea I wanted to be a counselor or child psychologist, but now I'm sure I want to go into Social Work :)

I'm in my 30s but I'll play along since I just graduated Daytona State College this past May and start at the University of Central Florida next month. In fact, I just received my acceptance notification yesterday, and also completed the online portion of my orientation yesterday.

My major is Religion & Cultural Studies. I have no idea what I'm going to do when once finished or maybe it just hasn't been revealed to me yet. I've kicked around the idea of doing Seminary at Asbury. I'm pretty sure I'll end up owning my own business or something similar since that's what I'm used to and it's what my father and grandfathers did.

I'd also looked into Liberty University Online but UCF just "felt" like the better choice.
That's cool, i'm like 5 minutes from UCF. I thought about Liberty online classes also but I really want to meet people and I don't see how that is possible by sitting in front of a computer. Oh yeah, i'm back from Cali btw :)

That's cool, i'm like 5 minutes from UCF. I thought about Liberty online classes also but I really want to meet people and I don't see how that is possible by sitting in front of a computer. Oh yeah, i'm back from Cali btw :)

Actually you'd be surprised I met a guy on my online class and we're pretty cool now. Although I don't know what he looks like.

God is Love, post: 359712, member: 13625"]I hear ya, I just prefer to meet people in real life.

Lol ikr, you might end up on catfish lol..but im just messing around..sometimes it work,but not always.
I tried internet dating when I was 16 and didn't have a good experience..I found out I was talking to two pedos ..and my bro had a online relationship with a man rather than girl for a whole year lol...
Im glad to say hes detached from the online world, and is working two jobs ^^, so proud of him.

Lol ikr, you might end up on catfish lol..but im just messing around..sometimes it work,but not always.
I tried internet dating when I was 16 and didn't have a good experience..I found out I was talking to two pedos ..and my bro had a online relationship with a man rather than girl for a whole year lol...
Im glad to say hes detached from the online world, and is working two jobs ^^, so proud of him.

That has to be one of the scariest, funniest stories that I've ever heard. XD god bless...that makes me want to bring my knife with me, but you can't have a knife on you in NJ for self defense.(logic) I try to stay offline too but I usually like to spend my online time on important things.

Informative. I wonder what goes on in the mind of a catfish..

Yep, their are a lot of weird people out there.

Back