why are men so sick

I think as the years go on, we're being conditioned to be sicker with each generation.

Look at the foods we eat...man "invented" hydrogenated oils by heating natural oils up to a high temperature and infusing it with hydrogen. This way, the oils will become solid at room temperature. This makes things crisper, easier to transport, so on. But it's a fat that confuses the body and is stored like lard in a cellar.

Sugar. It's in everything at absurd amounts. Caffeine. We blow up our minds on the stuff and then take supplements to help us sleep at night. Sleep - it seems fashionable to work more than 12 hours a day and then get as little sleep at night as you possible can. Work - the more you do it, the better you are today. Exercise - who has the time with all the work and eating? Drugs - there's an increasing number of people wanting to legalize marijuana and other drugs. Vaccinations - give everybody in the world a vaccine against a disease until it's wiped out and then stop making the vaccine...what happens when the disease reappears? We have pandemic. Smallpox is an example. Also, some vaccines are built using pig organs. They contain traces of mercury, lead...we inject ourselves with this substance?

This list goes on. If you smoke, drink, do drugs, don't take care of yourself...it's okay. When your body eventually fails - we'll give you a new part! You can pick them up in hospitals just like spare parts these days; we just need a carcas to cut them out of.

Kids don't need to exercise today - the bus will pick them up right at the ends of their driveways. We'll give them tator tots and hot dogs for lunch in school, and in PE they can learn about intercourse instead of playing kickball, if you sign a special paper. They won't have to shower after sweating, because the locker rooms are full of staph right now as it is.

We're going downhill. Not up.

Oh well...have some more tator tots.:eek: I think they're yummy.:)

I think as the years go on, we're being conditioned to be sicker with each generation.

Look at the foods we eat...man "invented" hydrogenated oils by heating natural oils up to a high temperature and infusing it with hydrogen. This way, the oils will become solid at room temperature. This makes things crisper, easier to transport, so on. But it's a fat that confuses the body and is stored like lard in a cellar.

Sugar. It's in everything at absurd amounts. Caffeine. We blow up our minds on the stuff and then take supplements to help us sleep at night. Sleep - it seems fashionable to work more than 12 hours a day and then get as little sleep at night as you possible can. Work - the more you do it, the better you are today. Exercise - who has the time with all the work and eating? Drugs - there's an increasing number of people wanting to legalize marijuana and other drugs. Vaccinations - give everybody in the world a vaccine against a disease until it's wiped out and then stop making the vaccine...what happens when the disease reappears? We have pandemic. Smallpox is an example. Also, some vaccines are built using pig organs. They contain traces of mercury, lead...we inject ourselves with this substance?

This list goes on. If you smoke, drink, do drugs, don't take care of yourself...it's okay. When your body eventually fails - we'll give you a new part! You can pick them up in hospitals just like spare parts these days; we just need a carcas to cut them out of.

Kids don't need to exercise today - the bus will pick them up right at the ends of their driveways. We'll give them tator tots and hot dogs for lunch in school, and in PE they can learn about intercourse instead of playing kickball, if you sign a special paper. They won't have to shower after sweating, because the locker rooms are full of staph right now as it is.

We're going downhill. Not up.

Oh well...have some more tator tots.:eek: I think they're yummy.:)

Oh but look at how "advanced" our civilization is now. LOL

There are no nutrients left in the topsoil, the result is food with no real nutrients which in turmn leads to defficency, which in turn leads to diseases.
God coomanded His people to let the fields rest between planting but you do not see much of that anymore.

True, Bo - True!

We're placing so much value in so many other things than God's Word today. It's sad to see.

You know - I went to Walmart yesterday cuz I wanted to get some new reading material. Right next to the Inspirational section was the Juvenile section. Juvenile was right! One book was directed at young girl - how to get every guy to want you. There was also a book on vampires. Another book gave spells and magic potions. It was pathetic.

So while Mommy or Daddy is looking at inspirational books, the kids are sitting down and reading up on how to get guys to want them...?

*sigh*

We're sicker alright. :eek: In more ways than just physical.:(

i agree and until we stop this happening it will happen.how to get sick people from high world places.?i,m searching for my spirit hand grenade again.:).these puppets get rich on doing muppet boy,s wishes.they are so stupid they don,t even know what they do.:(

Yes, absolutely right, the two items mentioned are not the only man made substances. We have all kinds of "forms" of sugar, sodium and more, which are really extracts of the original which is suppose to be healthier, yet, in those forms, its been proven, pure salt found naturally in foods is over 90% digested by the body, where these ectracts, because of man processes used on them, only about 30% can be digested by the body.

Then you have the steroids, the manmade itamins, the suppliments for animals to produce better, or pestisides, herbicides, weed killers and more for vegetation market production that is negatively effecting us.

But, the FDA claims, the adverse effects are so minor, our bodies can hanle the small amounts. Yet they forget, alittle of this, that and something else combined every day for years and years, no wonder men and women are getting sick besides the afflictions of children of all kinds at birth.

Very good.

God Bless!!

I beg to differ on that. I do believe, that in general, we really are.

Yes , I am leaning towards your side as well, Bro Ban. We are living in a God less society and every thing has been removed . They just removed the Lord's Prayer from Parliament a week ago...... don't want to offend any one. Yah right !

Back