why are they more intelligent than us

MODERATORS COMMENT

Nobody has any idea what Smellycat is talking about.

We therefore request members to stop posting until he explains what he means.

Without an explanation from him the entire thread becomes pointless.

thanks

With worldly wisdom and worldly goals, the world is wise. There's a selfishness and loveless, godless thinking required for this worldly wisdom to be wise. And it IS wise if there is no God, eternity, etc.. BUT you add God to it and BAM, the things God commands are foolishness in the ways of the goals of men in the world, but it's the wisdom of God, and wisdom to those who are saved, cause we have a very different goal, purpose, desire...

It's beautiful how God chose foolish things to be His ways, that way no man can boast. "Haha I'm wiser than you, I chose God." But God chose us for His glory. When everyone realizes that what they thought was wisdom will be gone forever, they will realize they were the fools all along.

If God's wisdom, was also worldly wisdom, then we could learn all the formulas and hwo to do it, and then we'd stop relyign on Him. It's for our good, that we don't know too much, or we'd naturally, use it for evil, or at least try to be our own god, and have power we call our own, which totally neglects the whole reason we were saved in the first place.

I hope that's what you were talking about, SC. They will rule with worldly power, but this will melt away in the presence of God. The power is real physically, but it will be gone, and int he end it's an illusion, addiction, and trap to those who take advantage of it.

Mark_18 your post has been removed.

We have requested that nobody (that includes you) posts in this thread until the OP explains his question.

If it is not important enough for him to be clear it is not important enough to be on the forum

i gave you corinthians.and then i explained about then trying to trip Jesus up with his words.what else do you want me to say.:eek:

Mike we need you to explain what you are talking about.

Who are you saying is more intelligent?

Just a simple answer without expecting us to work out another riddle.

Thanks

Jesus tells us when he talked to the pharisee,s you are your fathers sons.full of lies like your father.so i would imagine there descendants who do there fathers work.they were and are quick to trip people up on there words and make them feel inferiere.we are also told in revelations about there doctrine,and how Jesus even said hated them.

Mike at last we are getting some idea of what on earth you were talking about.

How much easier if you had simply said all that in the opening post.

I will now re-open the thread if anyone wants to comment on your explanation.

to who they are in this world now,there are many areas to chose from,actors,because they don,t have tell the truth.politicians would be my first choice they riddle pages upon pages of rules,that very few could check.

Smelly cat,
Their wisdom is the wisdom of the world wisdom in their own eyes and the eyes of those who follow them. To those who know Christ jesus and His truth their wisdom is revealed for what it realy is foolishness.

Humbly His and
yours
Cliff

I knew what he was talking about, my post was relevent, and now it's gone. From what I understood, you requested we stop posting to prevent going on off topic. My post was not in violation of that, cause I felt I knew what he meant.

It is intelligence, but not forever. God's people and the Godless have 2 different goals. The wisdom they use is wise for their goals, values, purpose...etc... but the world and it's wisdom is evil and will be melted away. For their purposes, God's wisdom is foolishness. That's why only them being supernaturally transformed, will make God's wisdom wise to them.

They can master it in ways we won't because they can manipulate and aren't bound by love. Their wisdom is open for selfish acts to help them have power and have what they want. It is wise, until you put God, eternity, etc.. into the picture.

This way we can't boast before the world. Nor can they boast before us. We simply disagree. Their's will end.

I knew what he was talking about, my post was relevent, and now it's gone. From what I understood, you requested we stop posting to prevent going on off topic. My post was not in violation of that, cause I felt I knew what he meant.

Actually you are wrong on 2 points.

1 Your post is NOT gone. Look and you will see once the thread reopened it was restored.

2. The forum rules specifically state that you should comply with requests from the moderators. Your post was indeed in direct violation of the clear request that members stop posting until Smellycat had a chance to explain his OP. The request did not say to stop posting unless you feel you understand what he meant.

Finally may I remind you that if you have a problem with a moderating decision the rules clearly tell you what to do. It says to pm the team not to open a public discussion.

Back