Why Did God Pick Men?

I try not to get into speculation and stick to what the bible says. Now...

1. God created man in his own image.

2. Man can not live alone.

3. Eve was deceived, but Adam ate willfully.

4. The context in Timothy were it says women are to be silent is talking about while in the synagogue.

5. 1 Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man.

Now all I've done here is make points that come from scripture. That would be my recommendation, research your answers from the word of God.

Genesis 3:16-19
To the woman He said:
“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be for your husband,
And he shall rule over you.”
17 Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:
“Cursed is the ground for your sake;
In toil you shall eat of it
All the days of your life.
18 Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you,
And you shall eat the herb of the field.
19 In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
Till you return to the ground,
For out of it you were taken;
For dust you are,
And to dust you shall return.”

Just my 2 cents on the subject, but with inflation, it might be worth $1:98. PM me for my pay pal account. (< meant as humor only)

Let me try to address this point by point if I may. #1 God did make man in his image. The Image is purity and holiness. But Man messed it up when the first Adam disobeyed God in Eden.

#2 Disagree man can live alone
ever hear about Eunichs? God created Man and Woman to reproduce the human race.

#3 True!

#4 Disagree, Apostle Paul was addressing the people in Corinth, Greece in a Christian Church, not in a Synagogue.

#5 The Scriptures tells men not to have long shaggy hair for men, but a woman' s hair is her covering and for her glory. Never mentions how long is "Long" for men's hair? But tells us a Woman' s hair should be long since it is given for her glory. I won't get into this with the Ladies here. read it and decide!

Genesis 3 v 16-19 Self- Explanatory. If Adam and Eve would have listened and obeyed God all of us would have been living on Easy Street, Never having to go through the trials, and heartaches we all go through now and then. Weather perfect, no this or that to worry and concern us. But NOOOOOOO!! they did not listen ha ha!

Back