Why do Christians support wars and killing?

Being from Europe I do not understand this mostly American phenomenon... How exactly is it OK for American Christians to send their Children out there to kill Arabs over literally nothing?

How?

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

In my opinion it makes Christians everywhere look like giant Hypocrites. You follow someone that preaches peace and loving your enemies, but you send your kids to slaughter literally millions of Arabs.

And why?
Some Saudis flew some planes into some buildings...
...then you went to kill Afgans, Lybians and Iraquies... now the whole region is in shambles and witht he state gone Christians there are beheaded by ISIS.

You are literally helping Christians to be killed by Islamist.

This guy puts it correctly:

Rom 13:1.. Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.
Rom 13:2.. So anyone who rebels against authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and they will be punished.
Rom 13:3.. For the authorities do not strike fear in people who are doing right, but in those who are doing wrong. Would you like to live without fear of the authorities? Do what is right, and they will honor you.
Rom 13:4.. The authorities are God's servants, sent for your good. But if you are doing wrong, of course you should be afraid, for they have the power to punish you. They are God's servants, sent for the very purpose of punishing those who do what is wrong. (NLT)

Every human being no matter what nationality is under the influence of deception from the 'prince' of this world in some fashion or another.

Until we understand that; we can't begin to understand the machinations of the world.

Sounds like you need an in depth series of history lessons on the United States. Topics range from the Revolutionary War, Civil War, WW1, WW2, the Cold War, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War, Iraq War, War on Terrorism and why each was fought. Then touch on the liberty we have in Christ and the importance we place on freedom and the need to defend freedom and those who are innocent, not to mention stopping annihilation of whole groups or races of peoples. Then on to progressivism and liberalism demolishing the ability to incorporate Christianity in any governmental action during the 20th century and into the 21st. Add to that our interest in trade which directly affects our ability to help out areas in the world devastated by earthquakes, famine, war, tsunamis, disease, et al. calamities.
Like Christ, we have many Christian men willing to sacrifice their lives for the cause of freedom and love for others, whether Christians at home or abroad, Jews amidst the Holocaust, Bosnian Muslims, or freedom loving nations under attack. We are not perfect. We can't do everything. But we do what we can to stop Nazis, Communists, Islamists and any other murderous dictators.

I "I" don't support war. But the world has been fighting since Adam n Eve ate of the forbidden fruit. The devil is the instigator and most of the peeps believe him. Remember when the devil tempted Jesus with " all of this I give you if you just bow down to me"? Jesus didn't but the peeps of the world are because we want power. Me.......I'd rather kick back and eat chili's and praise God because I don't want or need power. However I do have the means of protecting my family .

Back