Why Doesn't God Seem To....

give a damn abt my life...
It is short but still...

I had a bad situation not too long ago, I'm not going to delve too deep, but I ended up giving a spiritual leader 400$ ,I really needed..BC they had a vision of my family in a better place, my relationship with God better...and now its been probably 2 or 3 weeks ..and nothings happened.

I'm disappointed BC I wasn't' working, I told them that...
It's not God's fault...

Hosea 4:6a (KJV)
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: ...

BTW God is not a genie and if you did it in faith, why whine about it, it was your decision, not God's. Time to grow up eh? God came and DIED for YOU what more do you want from Him? If you go to Him in prayer and submission in every decision then:

Psalms 37:23 (KJV)
The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Psalms 111:10 (KJV)
The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.

I did not say I was arrested, but they did send a detective to ask me questions about the allegations. If you have never known anyone who was bi-polar then you would not have a clue to how they act. They can lie to your face and they actually believe what they are saying is true, even when it is a lie. They are very convincing. Why I would stay with my wife would be the same reason God stays with us even when we do not deserve it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to forgive someone you love who wants another person? Do you know how hard it is to pray for someones salvation who is having affair with your wife? Obviously you must not understand the Love of God as he saved us even when we were still yet sinners and not even looking for Him.
I respect you! I could never do that!

It is short but still...

I had a bad situation not too long ago, I'm not going to delve too deep, but I ended up giving a spiritual leader 400$ ,I really needed..BC they had a vision of my family in a better place, my relationship with God better...and now its been probably 2 or 3 weeks ..and nothings happened.

But God does give a d.... That's why you have learnt a semi painful lesson now. Just because you lost it, don't think God doesn't see your willingness to 'jump' for Him. He admires that! He just wants you to jump with brains next time / discern the prophecy better.

I know a guy that sold all he had for peanuts to fly to America and join some Russian missionary campaign. Only to learn it wasn't legit.

Then, my brother paid $3000 to a college in another town for an IT course... that didn't exist.

Last edited:
Thanks for the insult, thumbs up on that, you must be proud. Because I don't have the love of God I must not know him? Good logic. So that means everyone who isn't perfect doesn't know God, I guess we're all goners.

I am giving you a break as I can see your youth, and your life is just starting out. When I was your age I thought I knew everything, when I did not know anything. I did not say you did not have the love of God, but you do not understand it yet.

It is short but still...

God did not do this to you. Please don't think he allowed it because he did not care.

You, sadly, learned a valuable lesson. Don't give people all your money just because XYZ said so.

The burnt hand teaches best.

I am giving you a break as I can see your youth, and your life is just starting out. When I was your age I thought I knew everything, when I did not know anything. I did not say you did not have the love of God, but you do not understand it yet.
Is understanding now only given out to people over a certain age? Who says me and you are alike anyways btw? I never claimed I know everything. I think you were wearing your feelings on your sleeve and got insulted even when an insult wasn't made, how about you get to know me better before you go around saying stuff?

And yeah, you did say that... which really only proves how much you think you know yourself.

Last edited:
I respect you! I could never do that!
AGREED.

@CCW95A I wasn't meaning to offend you when I thought your story sounded odd, it was because personally not a lot of people, including Christians, could forgive their wife after that. I have respect for you that you could, but you can't go around questioning my understanding of God because it is harder for me to forgive than it is for you. Some people have gifts others don't, in this case you have a great blessing of the ability to forgive. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to have that, but at this moment in time I defintely don't even though i'm trying. God bless

First, edward..im not taking anything out on you.

All I said was for you to leave me alone..bc im tired of the tired one liners pat on the back scriptures that some quickly dish out .. but I did nothing to you. If you don't want to help then don't.

Thank you CW95a for your candidness...

To come back from something like that is really amazing. I just wish I were as strong as you.

Is understanding now only given out to people over a certain age? Who says me and you are alike anyways btw? I never claimed I know everything. I think you were wearing your feelings on your sleeve and got insulted even when an insult wasn't made, how about you get to know me better before you go around saying stuff?

And yeah, you did say that... which really only proves how much you think you know yourself.
I was not offended by anything you have said and yes Wisdom only comes from the mouth of God unto those who are mature enough to receive it, which is why it is called the "principle" thing. I don not need to know you according to the flesh, as I already know you by your words.

I was not offended by anything you have said and yes Wisdom only comes from the mouth of God unto those who are mature enough to receive it, which is why it is called the "principle" thing. I don not need to know you according to the flesh, as I already know you by your words.
That is an insult, you are calling me immature.
You know me from one post? Ok if you say so.

How do you trust God again?

Part of me wants to ...the other is wary bc I feel I hve very little reason to.

Did God betray your trust? If so how?

You should be wary of trusting yourself. That sounds bad but you made a bad choice. You didn't die from it so God was actually looking out for you.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if we are hearing God in our heart or our own self. I think when things go like this it is evident that it wasn't God telling you to do it.

Bad things happen to good people and good people make bad decisions from time to time. It's part of life. I am willing to bet you will not do this again. It's better that you learn a lesson over 400 dollars rather than your entire retirement savings later in life.

Praise God and move on.

Back