Why is Christ coming again?

Revelation 1:7 King James Version​

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.​

Matthew 24:30 King James Version​

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.​

Matthew 24:27

King James Version

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.​

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+24&version=KJV

Hi siddhikoli
Great post. Jesus will come back again, He promised He would.
It will be a great and terrible day. But also a beautiful day. The Lord will come with judgement but also with love and peace. There will be an end to death, war, all sin, pain and suffering. The world will be filled with joy, peace, love as Jesus rules.
Amen:)

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
[2Pe 3:13 KJV]
And also...

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
[Rev 21:1-5 KJV]

Revelation 1:7 King James Version​

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.​

Matthew 24:30 King James Version​

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.​

Matthew 24:27​

King James Version​

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.​

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+24&version=KJV

Hello sister siddhikoli;

Why is Christ coming again? Because He is coming back for you. 🙏 😇🙏

God bless you always, sister.

Back