Will everyone get to heaven?

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
I know Jesus said, not everyone who says “ Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the Will of My Father will enter”

But what about those who don’t know about the gospel, or even those who pass over before they manage to get their hands on His Teachings?
Even those who are are studying, learning and applying His word, rather a bit wobbly at first,( like me, ha, )what if I die before I’ve mastered it?

I know Jesus said, not everyone who says “ Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the Will of My Father will enter”

But what about those who don’t know about the gospel, or even those who pass over before they manage to get their hands on His Teachings?
Even those who are are studying, learning and applying His word, rather a bit wobbly at first,( like me, ha, )what if I die before I’ve mastered it?

Mastering it or not will not keep one out of the kingdom, for perfection is not the goal nor a requirement, it's all about walking in the light you have and faith .... But not accepting Jesus as payment for your sins, and acknowledging our need for a savior will

The Bible says that every person has a knowing about Christ. His works (creation) are truly visable. So no one will have a reason or excuse for not accepting Christ. Unfortunately They will not be able to say I never knew.

That's a good question... and one I've wondered about myself... Unless I'm misunderstanding something, (and someone please correct me if I am), the following scripture may help to answer that question. I am also interested to hear from others and find other scripture for studying on the topic.

[Rom 2:14-16 KJV] 14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and [their] thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another 16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Commentaries for more reading

First of all you can relax, God does not hold you accountable for the light you don't have, but unto the light you do have.

God said the end won't come until Everyone had the opportunity of hearing the Gospel and the chance to Receive Christ.

It's not who masters His ways but who has Christ Blood Covering them and again, you can not operate in the Light you don't have so operate in the Light you have and be a ready vessel to receive more light.

Blessings
FCJ

For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God [Himself] has shown it to them. For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification], [Ps. 19: 1-4.] Because when they knew and recognized Him as God, they did not honor and glorify Him as God or give Him thanks. But instead they became futile and godless in their thinking [with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations] and their senseless minds were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves].
Romans 1:19‭-‬22 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/rom.1.19-22.AMPC

Via.....There’s good news ! You don’t have to “master” anything. Simply believe Paul’s Gospel given to him by Jesus 1Cor15:1-4.... Salvation guaranteed! Run, don’t walk from anybody that adds to it!God bless

Back