Will I Lose My Salvation If I Do These Things?

I keep having fights with my mom because she thinks she is the best and very perfect and she thinks I am very stupid and ignorant and that I don't know things at all, even though I know a lot of things and I am intelligent, but she never believes me and she treats me like I am 5 years old even though I am 18. I can't hold my temper and I get very angry at my mom, and I can't stand her... Then she doesn't even believe in real Christianity, she only has her Lutheran ways, and I believe that not even prayers will make her become a real Christian like me. She refuses to get baptized again and she refuses to pray the same prayer what I prayed to get saved. What can I do?

I really like to think about sexual things what I really like and I like getting this tingle when I think about those thoughts, and I don't want to be asexual or stop thinking about those things until I get married, but I don't even manifest those thoughts, I just can't make them real. Do I really need to stop thinking about those things even if they are not necessarily lusting? Lusting is also manifesting the sexual thought, not only looking at the person while thinking something sexual... That's just sexual desire, and I don't even idolize sex... But will I really lose my salvation if I think about sexual things and then I get this tingle?

One day before marriage it can be possible that I and the future man can't even hold our sexual urges, so we just need to do it...

Will I lose my salvation by doing these things?

You don't have salvation because of any prayer. Stop avoiding this and be serious.

Polly Ive seen alot of your posts..
It seems like you're just , deluding yourself and wasting people's time.
Sorry to be blunt but its really simply..you either love God: give up your idols, serve Him only or you don't.

You know the answer s to your own questions.

True believers can't lose their salvation.

that depends on IF you believe in Jesus and do NOT obey ..

Luk 10:25 And a lawyer stood up and put Him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
Luk 10:26 And He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?”
Luk 10:27 And he answered, “YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.”
Luk 10:28 And He said to him, “You have answered correctly; DO THIS AND YOU WILL LIVE.”

2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

1Pe 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Hbr 5:9 And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation,

then you need to read Matthew chap 25:31-46 ..

and even IF you believe in Jesus, Jesus expects the love He gives, to be given back to others (wash each others feet as I washed yours) .. as you see in Matthew chap 25:31-46, Jesus judges us on that for gaining salvation as well..

but Lord, Lord .. I believed and did miracles and prophesied ..

Yes, but you did NOT obey .. you did not DO ACTS OF LOVE to others as you would yourself .. if you did NOT DO ACTS OF LOVE to others, then you did NOT DO ACTS OF LOVE to me either ..

I never knew you ..

and THAT is what is written in scripture .. just saying ..

True believers can't lose their salvation.

Luk 10:25 And a lawyer stood up and put Him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
Luk 10:26 And He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?”
Luk 10:27 And he answered, “YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.”
Luk 10:28 And He said to him, “You have answered correctly; DO THIS AND YOU WILL LIVE.”

2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

1Pe 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Hbr 5:9 And having been made perfect, He became to all those who obey Him the source of eternal salvation,

and even IF you believe in Jesus, Jesus expects the love He gives, to be given back to others (wash each others feet as I washed yours) .. as you see in Matthew chap 25:31-46, Jesus judges us on that for gaining salvation as well..

Yes, but you did NOT obey .. you did not DO ACTS OF LOVE to others as you would yourself .. if you did NOT DO ACTS OF LOVE to others, then you did NOT DO ACTS OF LOVE to me either ..

I never knew you ..

I never knew you ..

K.. Great scriptures, but none of that goes against what I'm saying. Just saying.

this is not to you "where" .. this is to everyone ..

belief is needed to gain salvation ..
obedience is needed to gain salvation ..
there are PLENTY of verses in scripture that say both ..

ALL scripture is equally inspired by God ..
thus BOTH are needed to gain salvation ..

if you teach only one is needed ..
then you are preaching the precepts of men above God's word ..
meaning you are purposely IGNORING God's word to get your dogma ..

logic 101 for ostrich's ..
nothing you can do can gain you salvation ..
nothing you can believe can gain you salvation ..

who do you believe .. your denomination made by men ???
or God's word .. I belive God's word and understand BOTH are needed ..

if you hang on to precepts derived by ignoring God's word ..
then you are lawless and your belief/faith without obedience/works is DEAD ..
or you are a leaglist and your obedience/works without belief/faith is DEAD ..

he who does the will of my Father will enter heaven ..
he who believes in the name of Jesus will enter heaven ..
scripture says BOTH !!!

perhaps by the numerous and equal amount you can find both,
it is God's way of weeding out WHO wants to add their will to the equation ..
I can be saved without obedience ..
I can be saved without belief ..
WRONG ON BOTH ACCOUNTS !!!
and you don't need to be educated to figure that out ..

this is not to you "where" .. this is to everyone ..

belief is needed to gain salvation ..
obedience is needed to gain salvation ..
there are PLENTY of verses in scripture that say both ..

ALL scripture is equally inspired by God ..
thus BOTH are needed to gain salvation ..

if you teach only one is needed ..
then you are preaching the precepts of men above God's word ..
meaning you are purposely IGNORING God's word to get your dogma ..

logic 101 for ostrich's ..
nothing you can do can gain you salvation ..
nothing you can believe can gain you salvation ..

who do you believe .. your denomination made by men ???
or God's word .. I belive God's word and understand BOTH are needed ..

if you hang on to precepts derived by ignoring God's word ..
then you are lawless and your belief/faith without obedience/works is DEAD ..
or you are a leaglist and your obedience/works without belief/faith is DEAD ..

he who does the will of my Father will enter heaven ..
he who believes in the name of Jesus will enter heaven ..
scripture says BOTH !!!

perhaps by the numerous and equal amount you can find both,
it is God's way of weeding out WHO wants to add their will to the equation ..
I can be saved without obedience ..
I can be saved without belief ..
WRONG ON BOTH ACCOUNTS !!!
and you don't need to be educated to figure that out ..

I never knew you ..

Do you ever sin?

Hey ixoye, whats up with the duplicates? Were you eating a twix and posting at the same time again ? :) :p hehe dont worry Im just funning with you , my fingers slup multiple times

Just want to bring a little fun to dee forums..anywho hope you and everyone else is okay :) :)

I never knew you ..

What a bunch of false doctrine... and misuse of the scriptures and their intended purpose. The Lord used the law to show that ALL ARE GUITLY and in need of His Grace. That's why he magnified the law... NO ONE has ever loved the LORD with all there heart soul and strength except Christ Himself.. does anyone claim to have kept this standard or can keep this standard apart from it being fulfilled through the Holy Spirit in us? I say that anyone who attempts to promote a standard that they do not keep themselves is that which God hates above all things? A hypocrite!

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
5 For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above
7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Back