wish me luck

1Th 5:22.. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Even though a man might not be doing evil, but if it looks evil, then don't do it. Having a "women" of the night being seen with a Christian brother alone is having the appearance of evil.
I'm sorry brother but Jesus, hung around prostitutes, tax collectors and other "sinners" on a regular basis to minister to them. You couldn't use that line of reasoning with Him, so you shouldn't be able to use it with us who are His body either.

I'm sorry brother but Jesus, hung around prostitutes, tax collectors and other "sinners" on a regular basis to minister to them. You couldn't use that line of reasoning with Him, so you shouldn't be able to use it with us who are His body either.

Well, Mykuhl, there is a proper way for Christian men to behave---to avoid even the appearance of evil by seeking God's wisdom in these kinds of situations. Men ministering to women singly is a bad idea. Men and women alike are not to place ourselves in areas where we could be found in disrepute. That is godly wisdom. Good churches put a stop to it when they see it going on, and rightly so! In fact, when men (or women) disregard the authority over them, they are put out of the church for discipline.

It is a mistake for anyone to think they are immune to temptation, because we are not Jesus.

this is not my line of reasoning, this came from the Word of God which are his thoughts. You did notice the scripture I posted?

Im not trying to look after her for my own benefit ... I do like the girl but i really did want to get her out of this more than to be with her. Its so sad to see shes stuck like this .... he updated her ad today so its back up at the top of the list .... I dont understand I treated her like a gentleman and got her the nicest cheapest house to live with so many opportunities and she turned it down

Im not trying to look after her for my own benefit ... I do like the girl but i really did want to get her out of this more than to be with her. Its so sad to see shes stuck like this .... he updated her ad today so its back up at the top of the list .... I dont understand I treated her like a gentleman and got her the nicest cheapest house to live with so many opportunities and she turned it down

She turns down help because of fear and demonic control.

She turns down help because of fear and demonic control.
Besides praying what can I do. I have a friend who's a cop I can get him to go to her house and scare her he won't arrest her or anything just scare her straight ... Would that be good?

Besides praying what can I do. I have a friend who's a cop I can get him to go to her house and scare her he won't arrest her or anything just scare her straight ... Would that be good?

What does the Lord Jesus tell you to do?

Not sure but that idea just popped up in my head maybe that's God . I know for a fact if I can get him to scare her she would stop for sure

If you're not sure if God is telling you this, wait until you are sure He is or isn't.

Theirs really no other conclusion to jump too
With this attitude it says Hey man like I was only interested in her as a friend and maybe more - yea man like lots more cause I like her but she fell back into what she knows and well you know it aint worth fighten the devil for........ Forget her and find another..............its all about me and what I like...........

Bro that may sound harsh....but in all truth........what was your motive ? A girlfriend maybe or even down the road a wife maybe or taking the love of God to this girl and standing for her and doing what ever it takes to see her totally free and in Christ ?

If it is a girl friend or you feel duped then yea go ahead and forget her.........who cares about her any way...........Um God which loves her dearly............

Now if you went to help to see her saved and take the love of God to her........Then you have Not One exuse to walk away............
So get off the middle of the fence and make up your mind and walk that side of the fence.
God Bless
Jim

I don't quite understand how does God speak with you? Like in a dream or something ? I never hear God talk to me

Jesus speaks to us by His Spirit, and we hear His voice deep within us where the Spirit resides. Often, people speak of a deep sensation or stirring of His presence in the solar plexus area. We need to learn to know His voice. Often we mistake His voice for our own thoughts, but when we act on faith, we discover the difference very quickly.

If you do not discern the Lord's voice, then testing it in these circumstances may not work out well for you or this young woman. Unless you know for a fact and are assured that the Lord is telling you to step out, then don't move.

Prayer changes things, and moves mountains, and should be the first plan of action...not the last resort.

I believe you did what was right, I believe you were getting too emotionally attached to her, and temptations were too high. This is a good example of why men should minister to men, and women to women.

Just remember, you can't fix people, only God can. Forgive her, pray for her and love her, but if she comes back to you for help, point her to another woman, that's all you can do.
This is true for the most part..........sometimes though a girl wont listen to another girl and God knows who can reach her..........That person must have pure motives and be trust worthy and Can bring in a girl to help as time goes on......

I am just saying it is not cut and dry but For The Most Part..........Amen I agree
Blessings

Jesus speaks to us by His Spirit, and we hear His voice deep within us where the Spirit resides. Often, people speak of a deep sensation or stirring of His presence in the solar plexus area. We need to learn to know His voice. Often we mistake His voice for our own thoughts, but when we act on faith, we discover the difference very quickly.

If you do not discern the Lord's voice, then testing it in these circumstances may not work out well for you or this young woman. Unless you know for a fact and are assured that the Lord is telling you to step out, then don't move.

Prayer changes things, and moves mountains, and should be the first plan of action.

Gos also speaks to us through His written word. It's a deep knowing that no one can take away.

I'll keep praying hopefully I get an answer soon. Man I thought after the pimp was out of the picture it would be a happy ending but its even more difficult now

I'll keep praying hopefully I get an answer soon. Man I thought after the pimp was out of the picture it would be a happy ending but its even more difficult now

Well, the devil will fight to keep her. Unless you are wearing every piece of your spiritual armour, you can get injured in this skirmish, which is why I am asking you to be cautious. So far, I cannot see wisdom in your actions, so it concerns me and some others.

We want to see a glorious outcome...just as you do, and we want to bring glory to God for it all!

Well, the devil will fight to keep her. Unless you are wearing every piece of your spiritual armour, you can get injured in this skirmish, which is why I am asking you to be cautious. So far, I cannot see wisdom in your actions, so it concerns me and some others.
I've been trying my best do you know how hard it was to not have sex the other night but I knew if I did I'd be disobeying God intentionally . I've literally never had the will power to do that when I've been at other girls houses. I'm a good example to her she even said I'm the nicest person she has met. Taking her to a bar was probably not the best idea but I've been on good behavior

Ignoring someone especially the only person who cares for you is pathetic ... She could have said a simple no. Or even made up an excuse. I feel dumb for even meeting with her this has all been a waste of time nothing I do works . if she is texts me again its only because she's either in need of some kind of help or needs to use me as an emotional tampon when she's feeling all depressed. Excuse my language

I know that you are feeling hurt, rejected and like she played you, but please don't think it was for nothing. You have had her prayed for in here and just getting her free from her pimp (if she is telling the truth there) is putting her in a place where God can continue to work in her life. She has seen first hand what the Love of God looks like and the seeds you planted God can cause to grow in ways that you may or may not see. I know that you didn't do everything right but God can use everything for His glory. And send in someone to minister to her in ways that you cannot or are not prepared for.

I truly suggest that you get yourself to a place in life where God's Word is first place in your life and you make the decision to follow in all of Jesus foosteps. God loves you and desires to have a relationship with you. He desires to speak to you and use you to further the gospel. You have a heart for people and if He is your potter then He can use you mightily. But you have tomake the decision to submit to His ways.

Trust that you did a good deed, and i am sure God is proud of you, and that now its time to get really in tune with Him. Get into the Bible and get to know Him. And forgive her and pray that God will get laborers across her path.

Blessings

I know that you are feeling hurt, rejected and like she played you, but please don't think it was for nothing. You have had her prayed for in here and just getting her free from her pimp (if she is telling the truth there) is putting her in a place where God can continue to work in her life. She has seen first hand what the Love of God looks like and the seeds you planted God can cause to grow in ways that you may or may not see. I know that you didn't do everything right but God can use everything for His glory. And send in someone to minister to her in ways that you cannot or are not prepared for.

I truly suggest that you get yourself to a place in life where God's Word is first place in your life and you make the decision to follow in all of Jesus foosteps. God loves you and desires to have a relationship with you. He desires to speak to you and use you to further the gospel. You have a heart for people and if He is your potter then He can use you mightily. But you have tomake the decision to submit to His ways.

Trust that you did a good deed, and i am sure God is proud of you, and that now its time to get really in tune with Him. Get into the Bible and get to know Him. And forgive her and pray that God will get laborers across her path.

Blessings
I am doing my best its hard sometimes not to slip up ... I haven't given up yet I can't now I've come to far to be honest

Back