Within every heart ...

Within every heart there are dreams, wants, needs, expectations, hopes, disappointments and desires. Thoughts are shared with others, and our deepest and most intimate thoughts are shared with those we love and those closest to us. Thoughts lead unto words spoken and actions taken, but a lifetime of words and actions will never fully reveal the depth of the human heart and spirit. Thoughts go unexpressed, and words are never spoken, and actions are never taken, but the thoughts remain for they dwell in a world within a world and it is the place that is the human soul. Within the soul of man dwells your every thought, your every word not spoken and your every deed not done. It is the dwelling place within that makes us unique in all of creation for there is none other exactly like us. No man, no woman, no child, no other upon all the earth knows the fullness of my dreams, my wants, my needs, my expectations, my hopes, my disappointments and my desires.

I have been married for almost 40 years and I will never fully know the heart, mind, and soul of my wife, and she will never fully know mine, for in this world we live and we move, but there is a world within that is the dwelling place of our soul and no man truly knows the fullness of another man’s soul. We see, we hear, we taste, we smell and we touch but that is with the body of flesh and within these temples of clay there lives a spirit, or soul, that is not fully known by another who dwells upon the earth. The soul and heart of man was created from that which is not physical, and our God and our Savior know the heart and soul of every man, woman, and child for they dwell within the world that we see and touch, but they also dwell in the depth of every soul. The Lord knows your every thought and he knows the depth of you like none other will ever know.

I dont know about that, at least its possible to know over 90% of your partner and what they are made of. How much time do you spend with your wife. God is limitless in knowledge, so its true with God but people are not limitless in knowledge or anything else.

I dont know about that, at least its possible to know over 90% of your partner and what they are made of. How much time do you spend with your wife. God is limitless in knowledge, so its true with God but people are not limitless in knowledge or anything else.
Whats not true? I said I will never know the fullness of my wife's heart mind and soul. Perhaps you misunderstood.

Back