Without a Throne

Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 7:00 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “For Our Nation.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Isaiah 47 (quoting vv. 1-7 NASB).

“Come down and sit in the dust,
O virgin daughter of Babylon;
Sit on the ground without a throne,
O daughter of the Chaldeans!
For you shall no longer be called tender and delicate.
“Take the millstones and grind meal.
Remove your veil, strip off the skirt,
Uncover the leg, cross the rivers.
“Your nakedness will be uncovered,
Your shame also will be exposed;
I will take vengeance and will not spare a man.”
Our Redeemer, the Lord of hosts is His name,
The Holy One of Israel.
“Sit silently, and go into darkness,
O daughter of the Chaldeans,
For you will no longer be called
The queen of kingdoms.
“I was angry with My people,
I profaned My heritage
And gave them into your hand.
You did not show mercy to them,
On the aged you made your yoke very heavy.
“Yet you said, ‘I will be a queen forever.’
These things you did not consider
Nor remember the outcome of them.

The prophecy here concerning Babylon can be paralleled over to the prophecies in Revelation concerning the fall of Babylon the Great (See: Rev. 14, 16, 17 & 18). I believe the United States of America is Babylon the Great, and many, many people share that belief. Following WWII, the USA became the world’s superpower. Based upon my research, I learned that its military comprises over 50% of NATO troops, the other nearly 50% coming from 35 other nations. It has approximately 700 military bases overseas in approximately 40 countries that we know of. It wields enormous military, political and economic strength (clout) worldwide. It forces other nations in the world to do what it wants them to do. It has governing power and influence all over the world. Although in the minority globally, it (and its western allies) has taken control over the central banking system, IMF, World Bank, and Security Council, etc. The US dollar “is the currency most used in international transactions and is the world's most dominant reserve currency” (Wikipedia).

According to one source, the US has established control over 191 member states in the UN. As well, many resources will tell you that the US (and its allies) are the primary supporters of terrorism worldwide. They recruit, train, equip and finance various terrorist groups throughout the world, including Al Qaida, the Taliban and ISIS. Then, they go into other nations under the guise that they are fighting these terror organizations in order to protect the freedoms and safety of the people of America, but that is a lie. The US (and allies) are the world’s greatest terrorists. We use these terror groups to create chaos in other nations so that we can go in as “saviors” in order to help rescue them. But, what we are really doing is conquering these nations for the New World Order.

We rape, kill innocents, confiscate property not our own, seize their natural resources, and then we establish unity governments of the New World Order in these other nations in place of their previous sovereign governments. We use these terrorist networks to do our dirty work for us, including having them persecute and kill Christians, and then we blame them for what we are paying them to do, so that US citizens think that the US government are the “good guys,” which is just a cover-up for their evil deeds.

The church, in unifying with this evil government, is culpable for the atrocities committed by the US government worldwide, either by ignorance, by complacency, or by willful neglect or refusal to try to find out what our government is really doing in these other nations worldwide, and in our own nation. The church (institutional) is also culpable by way of promoting and encouraging government worship via the pledge of allegiance to the US flag, via the singing of patriotic songs in the gatherings of the church, via the honoring of our military forces as “heroes” by them going into these other nations, and by promoting acceptance of whatever stories the government and their government-controlled media spew out on a daily basis, without question as to whether or not these stories are factual.

The United States government was created from the very beginning to be the catalyst to bring the entire world under the rule of the “beast” One World Totalitarian Government, i.e. the New World Order. We are the woman who rides the beast, but whom the beast hates and will bring about our demise. I believe the USA is presently being taken down by this New World Order “beast,” and that this is a judgment of God on our nation, and the result will be that we will be without a throne. We will no longer be the world’s superpower, but will be brought down to the dust. Out of the ashes of this old order, thus, the New World Order (phoenix) is rising, and will soon conquer the entire world.

Many Christians in this nation think we are a Christian nation, blessed of God, and that nothing bad will happen to us. Many of them think, too, that because we live in America that we will not have to suffer the persecution that the church worldwide has had to suffer for many generations. We, as a nation, think we sit as queen, and that nothing can touch us, but we will soon learn that that is a lie, too. Our nation has trusted in wickedness, if in no other way than to put our faith and trust in our political system and in our media. Much of our government leaders have acted in secret, thinking that they could fool us, and fool us they did, but God sees. He knows. Their deeds are not hidden from his sight, and he will judge them for their evil deeds. Disaster will come upon our nation, and we will not be able to stop it, because our evil government is part of the “beast” which is taking us down, so they have opened the door wide for the enemy to enter into our nation to destroy it.

Many people, though, will ignore this. They will call it “conspiracy theories,” because they have been conditioned by our government and media to do so. But, time will prove it to be true that many have trusted in a wicked and evil government, more wicked than all the other “evil” governments our government has supposedly come against in order to protect us. Until it becomes obvious that our nation is being taken over, and that we are under the judgment of Almighty God, these people will go on trusting in the US government and media, and will continue to believe their lies, yet our government will not be able to save us from what is coming, and which has already begun, because they are the ones betraying us and they are the ones handing us over to the enemy.

God is calling out to his wayward church, has been and is still confronting her with her adulteries, is calling her to repent, and is now telling her that the judgment he has been threatening is now upon us. So, it is time to wake up from complacency! God is going to use this judgment against our nation to open blinded eyes, to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so they may receive forgiveness of sins and place among those who are sanctified through faith in Jesus Christ (See: Ac. 26:16-18).

For Our Nation / An Original Work / September 11, 2012

Bombs are bursting. Night is falling.
Jesus Christ is gently calling
You to follow Him in all ways.
Trust Him with your life today.
Make Him your Lord and your Savior.
Turn from your sin. Follow Jesus.
He will forgive you of your sin;
Cleanse your heart, made new within.

Men betraying: Our trust fraying.
On our knees to God we’re praying,
Seeking God to give us answers
That are only found in Him.
God is sovereign over all things.
Nothing from His mind escaping.
He has all things under His command,
And will work all for good.

Jesus Christ is gently calling
You to follow Him in all ways.

Men deceiving: we’re believing
In our Lord, and interceding
For our nation and its people
To obey their God today.
He is our hope for our future.
For our wounds He offers suture.
He is all we need for this life.
Trust Him with your life today.

Resources (This is not an endorsement of either of these sites. They are reference only): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_apartheid;

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-worldwide-network-of-us-military-bases/5564

Back