witness for jesus

smellycat

Account Closed
witness for jesus

does this mean we tell people about jesus and what he did and who he is.is that what a witness means?:jesus-sign:

We tell it, we post it , we send it and most of all we live it! Most christians are reluctant to share their faith but it is not difficult - if we step out in faith God is willing to move and lives will be changed!

We tell it, we post it , we send it and most of all we live it! Most christians are reluctant to share their faith but it is not difficult - if we step out in faith God is willing to move and lives will be changed!

Amen! Right on!

It's the power of God, not the power of our story or our command of words. It's not a slick selling job, it's just God.

Last Sunday I preached on Rev 5. It's the image of the end of the church age, the Lion who is the lamb holding the scroll.
Once the seals are broken the simple words of my story, spoken out of obediance will no longer be necessary. But today we can speak, and God will move in the heart of the hearer, it's promised. God will create the ears to hear. And; if necessary, God will speak through a donkey, a rock, a tree or a stream. But it's so much better when a Christian speaks.

Let's tell people about Jesus.

Originally Posted by Boanerges
We tell it, we post it , we send it and most of all we live it!

:amen:

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
(Mt.5:16)
I think that our first witness of God to this world should be our changed Christian life, filled with Holy Spirit, Who will surely teach us where and what to say.

Back