Women's Forum

Women's Forum

I have been trying to post some things in the women's only forum and it does not seem to have the same options as Main Forum. I keep getting errors when copying from a word document and trying to paste it there.

Any ideas why? I never have trouble on main forum.

Thanks!

Technically speaking, that area does not YET have the same forum protocols in place as the rest of the Forum. It is an on-going construction project that will be upgraded as Jeff's time at the University permits. Please be patient and use only those fonts, text sizes and colors that are already in posts and replies in that area.

Thank you for your patience.

Sorry, I was looking for jobs and it was delaying a lot of things. I am yet to find one.

Anyway about the Women's forum, my plan is to create a new one in the forums section and not the groups section. That way it will have all the existing features of a normal forum section.

But still without men who can read our posts ... Still private with membership only .... Right Jeff ???

But still without men who can read our posts ... Still private with membership only .... Right Jeff ???

Nope… it’s going to work double duty.
For women to talk about women stuff.
And for men to listen in and find out how the women’s mind works. :D

We need all the help we can get to figure that out. :cool: :D :p

Dratscharlie.jpg

what is hidden becomes light,so don,t bother going private.lol.

Hey you guys ..... :):)You all are just jealous that we have a special place and you don't , so there:):) , so stop bugging us .....:p:p:p Help where's all the ladies .:dance::dance::dance::dance:

valentines3.gif

Oh Jeff, our forum will be PRIVATE, won't it?

It'll be private just like the current group. You wont have to worry about me or Dean or SC. I as admin would still be able to see it but I won't peek in unless its abbbsolutely necessary. :p

It'll be private just like the current group. You wont have to worry about me or Dean or SC. I as admin would still be able to see it but I won't peek in unless its abbbsolutely necessary. :p

I"m not worried about you Jeff ...:):)

It's Dean and Mike I have to worry about .... LOL .... Just kidding !!!!:D:p:p

Back