Wonder If We Can Have A Beverage Section?

I like muscadine wine. This is the best of the best here. http://www.duplinwinery.com
Actually, the best of the best is a wine by the name of Carlo Rossi. I believe it can be found at a Walmart near you.

Paisano40L.png

Yeah, although I don't eat the olives. They are necessary to the drink though. I drink them "dirty" which is to say with a bit of extra olive brine added to make it a little saltier.

Bourbon drinker here. Also a fan of vodka due to the almost limitless mixers. And, of course, rum since I live at the beach!

uploadfromtaptalk1406202514131.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406202525593.jpg

I love southern iced tea. Yum! Had to learn how to make it with Xylitol.
I can't stand anything with any alcohol in it. As soon as alcohol touches my drink, the drink is ruined. But I love to cook with wines, etc.

I love southern iced tea. Yum! Had to learn how to make it with Xylitol.
I can't stand anything with any alcohol in it. As soon as alcohol touches my drink, the drink is ruined. But I love to cook with wines, etc.

Xylitol is alcohol.

And when you cook with it, it never burns or evaporates off.

I think you know there are many forms of alcohol....

There are. And we use them all the time.

To truly avoid them is nearly impossible. Unless you grow and process all that you eat, drink or wear.

This is why I'm a teetotaler. I refuse strong drink, but I don't get paranoid over it.

Just keep in mind the damaging effects of artificial sweeteners. Not not only are they unhealthy, they can also cause folks to gain weight. Our bodies aren't fooled by the fake sugar and will seek it out in other foods. Basically, artificial sweeteners make you crave sweets.

Back