World's Ugliest Dog Contenst

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
When I was a kid, we had a dog that had puppies. My Mom was just giving them away. All but one were taken because he was an ugly puppy. We decided to keep that one. My Mom named him Ugly.
And guess what? A few years later, my “friends” decided that was a good nickname for me. :)
To this day, there are people out there that only know me as “Ugly” :(

When I was a kid, we had a dog that had puppies. My Mom was just giving them away. All but one were taken because he was an ugly puppy. We decided to keep that one. My Mom named him Ugly.
And guess what? A few years later, my “friends” decided that was a good nickname for me. :)

ouch.. =x but He doesn't think you're ugly :D
The one they chose as the ugliest wasn't anywhere near as ugly as some of the others in my opinion, and I thought some of them were actually cute in an ugly sort of way. Some of them had a face that even a mother couldn't love. :D
Hees,are mothers supposed to love all ugly things? :p

You can always look at It this way…
Dogs don’t care what we look like… why should we care what the dog looks like?
Dogs are very good at showing unconditional love.
We could learn from them.

Jesus loved us when we were unlovely mutts did He not?

Not very flattering.

God didn’t put me here to flatter people, or to be flattered.

I was referring to people calling you "ugly". Do you have any idea what such words can do to a child's mind as he grows up? If it didn't have a negative impact on you, then thank God for that. I grew up on put-downs, criticism, and constant verbal abuse from my dad, and my peers weren't any better. Because of it I grew up very negative, and only in the last few years have I begun to heal and learn not to be so critical of others. It was all I knew to be, but the grace of God is slowly making me what I should be.

Back