Worship songs i like right now

I will get to go out and witness for Jesus which is new for me. I'm sure you all have done this, bring someone to Christ by your testimony, I have not, I'm so excited!!!

Wow! Praise God that is awesome!
Will be praying for you and those with you. That your time is fruitful and blessed!

Blessings of peace and grace be yours in abundance

I get to live Christ now, my husband, who is not a christian, right now, says I have changed, he sees it! I honor him and treat him the way God says. In bringing God's Kingdom on earth now, it means All the things of Heaven Now, that's Victory, absolute freedom to be All that He has called us to be! I am undone, all walls come down, I see and hear only Jesus! I concentrate on Jesus, I focus on Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!!

I get to live Christ now, my husband, who is not a christian, right now, says I have changed, he sees it! I honor him and treat him the way God says. In bringing God's Kingdom on earth now, it means All the things of Heaven Now, that's Victory, absolute freedom to be All that He has called us to be! I am undone, all walls come down, I see and hear only Jesus! I concentrate on Jesus, I focus on Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!!

Thank You Father that Angela's husband will be joining her in Salvation very soon. We bind the strongman from his mind and Thank You Father for sending laborers across his path with Your Word. We cover him in the Blood of Jesus and claim him for You. In Jesus Name, Amen

Back