Would I be welcome on this forum?

U

Unregistered

Would I be welcome on this forum?

I am a devout Christian but I am shunned by most other Christians for what they claim are my “weird” views. For example, I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ and God will return to earth on a spaceship. For this and some of my other theories that in no way detract for the Lords message have caused me to be looked down on, rudely criticized and treated very poorly by many myopic people that call themselves Christians. My question to you is will I be treated as a fellow Christian with respect on this site or are you more of the same? Thank you, if I am not welcome here just let me know now.

I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ and God will return to earth on a spaceship.
That is interesting.
I suppose I would like to understand more what you mean by a "Space Ship." :confused:

Obviously you are in agreement with the Word of God in the fact that Jesus will return for us...

John 14:3
"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

And scripture says the following with regard to descriptions of His return....

Acts 1:11
And they also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven."

Revelation 1:7
BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. Even so. Amen.

To answer your question, the decision to accept or decline a new member here is not made by any single individual.
Applicants are reviewed, discussed, often contacted to clarify "unclear" statements of faith, and then a decision is made based on a consensus.

(Please fill out the profile information honestly and thoroughly should you decide to join. You will receive an e-mail response explaining any decisions and reasons. That is really the best way to find out.) :)

Statements contrary to scripture are not tollerated. The elevation of one denominational belief over another will result in a warning and possibly a ban.

This web site is designed to allow for the free flow of biblical information and a safe envirionment free from baiting, arguing, anti-Christian discussion.
The people in here are here for support, prayer, education, and Christian fellowship.

Neither you or anyone else knows if Christ will return in a chariot, on a horse or in a vehicle. Being as He is God, He can return in any manner He pleases. :D
I for one, will gladly hop in the back of a Ford Pinto should that be what He comes to get me in. :smile_anim:

This web site is dedicated to sharing the Gospel, and helping one another along our earthly journeys as we await His return.

Lets face it, When Christ returns, it's going to be too late to argue about what He shows up in, so why worry about it.

Does that answer your question? :welcome:

Does this mean you do not accept members who do not have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ?

"To answer your question, the decision to accept or decline a new member here is not made by any single individual.
Applicants are reviewed, discussed, often contacted to clarify "unclear" statements of faith, and then a decision is made based on a consensus."

Does this mean you do not accept members who do not have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ?
If a person denies Christ.
And wishes to blaspheme or attack the Gospel.
Then that person would not be welcomed here.

If a person is seeking Christ, and would like to learn about Jesus, and about Salvation, then I am sure that they would be welcomed with open arms.

If a person understands the manifestations of angels, and possibly the return of out Lord to be one that takes place in a vehicle or apparatus one might call a "Space Ship" or a multi dimentional vehicle.

Well, to be honest, That is a very plausible description of what we read in scripture.

The thing is, there are lots of web sites where people can go to argue.
We would like this site to be more of a safe haeven, where we can discuss, and learn rather than debate. :)

I would have to ask why you believe what you believe to better understand where you are coming from.

You would have to have been taught that view by someone else. Id be curious to know who.

As far as accepting you..I would accept anyone to come hear the truth as long as that is what they are here for.

Right on, this sounds to be a cool place to be. Thanks for taking you time for responding to my questions.

Thanks for taking you time for responding to my questions.
And thank YOU for taking the time to check the waters first.

That is very wise no matter where you decide to swim.

I am looking forward to getting to know you better. :cool:

I can't say I agree with the spaceship theory, because in the word it is clear that Jesus will return the same way he ascended back to heaven after His ressurection, so I do think He will ride on the clouds..
But, it is wonderful that you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and many people here have different points about some things, just civilized disagreements which I find to be a great part of CFS!

I can't say I agree with the spaceship theory, because in the word it is clear that Jesus will return the same way he ascended back to heaven after His ressurection, so I do think He will ride on the clouds..
But, it is wonderful that you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and many people here have different points about some things, just civilized disagreements which I find to be a great part of CFS!

Amen, Sis I agree with you there!

Back