would you still be friends with someone if...

@pancakes, hun I know your just venting your frustrations, I get it! I have been there myself and still ask God the same q's Lord how loooooonnnnng:mad: But you know what I have heard, over and over again and I get it. Almighty God is waiting on you! Before He can bless you with all the things He has had His servants Prophesy over your life (God's Word will never return to him Void!) So hold on to your promise; some pple don't know what their individual promise is yet. But God knew the hurdles you would have to overcome before your ready to receive them, so he had to let you know before hand. Continue working on your stuff, but please be careful you don't get hooked on Buddhism. (be wise to how the enemy is all up in your business at this point as you quite rightly sense your faith is under attack).

God Bless You and I have you in my prayers.

@pancakes, hun I know your just venting your frustrations, I get it! I have been there myself and still ask God the same q's Lord how loooooonnnnng:mad: But you know what I have heard, over and over again and I get it. Almighty God is waiting on you! Before He can bless you with all the things He has had His servants Prophesy over your life (God's Word will never return to him Void!) So hold on to your promise; some pple don't know what their individual promise is yet. But God knew the hurdles you would have to overcome before your ready to receive them, so he had to let you know before hand. Continue working on your stuff, but please be careful you don't get hooked on Buddhism. (be wise to how the enemy is all up in your business at this point as you quite rightly sense your faith is under attack).

God Bless You and I have you in my prayers.
I wont get hooked...the 4 truths was all I needed.

I wont get hooked...the 4 truths was all I needed.

May I say to you @pancakes that there are also 4 truths found in the Word of God and they can never ever be changed.

John 14:1-6........
Verse #1"Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me. "
#1 is that God and Jesus are ONE. The PERSON of Jesus is the second Person of the Godhead.

Verse #2............
"In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?
#2 is that we all have a PLACE being prepared for us.

Verse #3............
3 And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
#3 is a PROMISE. Jesus said that He will come and get us personally so that where He is we can be also.

Verse #4-6........
4 And you know the way where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me."
#4 is the PROBLEM. Jesus is clearly telling us that salvation and a home in heaven has nothing to do with religion. Not Christianity, not Buddhism, not Hindu, not Muslim, not Jewism. Salvation has everything to do with who YOU say that Jesus Christ is.

The FOUR (4) unchanging truths in this world are that Jesus Christ is a PERSON who is 100% God.
He is right now preparing PLACE for those who believe upon Him as their Lord and Savior.
Since He is God and God can not lie, He has given all of us a PROMISE that we can live eternally with Him.
Then the PROBLEM is that HE, Jesus Christ is the only way we can enter His home which is heaven.

May I say to you @pancakes that there are also 4 truths found in the Word of God and they can never ever be changed.

John 14:1-6........
Verse #1"Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me. "
#1 is that God and Jesus are ONE. The PERSON of Jesus is the second Person of the Godhead.

Verse #2............
"In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?
#2 is that we all have a PLACE being prepared for us.

Verse #3............
3 And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
#3 is a PROMISE. Jesus said that He will come and get us personally so that where He is we can be also.

Verse #4-6........
4 And you know the way where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me."
#4 is the PROBLEM. Jesus is clearly telling us that salvation and a home in heaven has nothing to do with religion. Not Christianity, not Buddhism, not Hindu, not Muslim, not Jewism. Salvation has everything to do with who YOU say that Jesus Christ is.

The FOUR (4) unchanging truths in this world are that Jesus Christ is a PERSON who is 100% God.
He is right now preparing PLACE for those who believe upon Him as their Lord and Savior.
Since He is God and God can not lie, He has given all of us a PROMISE that we can live eternally with Him.
Then the PROBLEM is that HE, Jesus Christ is the only way we can enter His home which is heaven.
Very true... I feel like a steaming sack when he sent me a screen shot of how many texts we have between us... To think I was gonna let go of something amazing...it definitely embarasses me. But I'm glad I made the mature decision to get over myself :D

There life continued to get better and better..while yours got worse?

I've contemplated, letting go of a good friend BC I simply cant take it. Its not that I dont want him to be happy... I just wish we both had good lives..it hurts me to see how much his life improved and mines got worse..

And before u judge, I have been trying...i just haven't been as lucky as him..

I feel like a horrible person to let him go...but I honestly saddens me to depression...bc I feel I have outside forces working against me... I just feel I have more obstacles than normal.

I feel like a horrible person
....but I just dont want to feel miserable anymore...

Is letting go okay?.

I always felt once his life turned around hell eventually be too busy for me and forget about me...i feel I'm just speeding up something that's destined to happen anyway.
I think CCW95A had the best scriptural comparison. John the Baptist and ministry of Jesus Christ! John was only the voice, preparing the way. God uses each person differently. What we perceive as success if quite different from what God's perspective. God's calling for a person is different from expectations of the world. Remember, Billy Graham still needed to hear the gospel from someone to get saved! Does not make that person any smaller because Billy Graham became such a big evangelist. Another thing is, God's timing is quite different. World says a person is successful is he reaches certain status in life by certain age. So we feel like we have missed something on our life based on our age. But God looks at it differently. Remember how old Moses was when he saw burning bush? Remember when Abraham had his first baby? In flesh it is quite natural to feel the way you are feeling. But Scripture tells that is not the way we should feel or act

Back