Yay, Freedom!

John 3:17 (NASB) -

For God did not send the Son into the world to judge (KJV: condemn) the world,
but so that the world might be saved through Him.

Romans 8:1 (NASB) -

Therefore there is now no condemnation at all for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Jesus fixed the sin problem that began with the original sin and set grace into motion.
At no other time in history has it been so easy to have a relationship with God and yet
there are still those who would set up obstacles to get to Him.

John 14: 6 (NASB) says, "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life;
no one comes to the Father except through Me."

Acts 16:31 (NASB) says, "They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved,
you and your household.”

No one needs to go back to anything but forward in Him who has given grace to a sinful
creation. He has come to make all things new and finished the work on the cross. If you believe
in Jesus Christ and confess that belief then you are saved and all of the work is, indeed, finished.

John 3:17 (NASB) -

For God did not send the Son into the world to judge (KJV: condemn) the world,

Romans 8:1 (NASB) -

Therefore there is now no condemnation at all for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Jesus fixed the sin problem that began with the original sin and set grace into motion.
At no other time in history has it been so easy to have a relationship with God and yet

John 14: 6 (NASB) says, "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life;

Acts 16:31 (NASB) says, "They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved,
you and your household.”

No one needs to go back to anything but forward in Him who has given grace to a sinful
creation. He has come to make all things new and finished the work on the cross. If you believe
in Jesus Christ and confess that belief then you are saved and all of the work is, indeed, finished.

Yes.....we are FREE from the guilt and penalty of sin!

John 3:17 (NASB) - For God did not send the Son into the world to judge (KJV: condemn) the world,

Romans 8:1 (NASB) - Therefore there is now no condemnation at all for those who are in Christ Jesus.

you and your household.”

Yes.....we are FREE from the guilt and penalty of sin!

Hello Nazarene Servant and Major;

It's so refreshing to read this thread! It brings us back to the heart of worship and His reassuring Words.

John 14:6
is my morning anthem and when Jesus says, I Am the Way is His promise that He is the Sure Way.

Thank you for your diligence in the Word and sharing. I'm going to start calling you both, the Captain and Major!

God bless you, brothers and your families!

Back