Yeshua is my deliverer.

My spirit is drawn to the quest of searching for the elusive wisdom of its Creator, wherein my Lord G-d admonished me to “sit-down and be still,” which I did according to His will. But within my stubborn pride was yet standing tall, as the flesh continued to shout for its fill. O wretched taskmaster which dwells within the nature of my flesh, desiring all that is opposed to G-d, always seeking its own, while never considering the loss. Blessed is the man that receives the glorious mercy of G-d’s love in Yeshua HaMashiach, wherein the flesh will be stilled, and his soul shall be spared the damnation of hell. "Hear and understand this which My Holy Spirit gives? The obedience of a mans spirit by faith shall be counted unto him for righteousness, though his flesh is overcome with mortal temptations. For G-d divides the flesh which is to perish, from the spirit endeared to Yeshua, that a mans soul might live to behold the eternal glory of his Creator.” Amen!

Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."

1 Cor. 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body." Amen!

Back