You Are Not A Failure

A Devotional to Share
You Are Not A Failure

EPHESIANS 2:10 NIV 10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

You may have failed, but you are not a failure.

It is not the essence of what and who you are. Failure is just something that happened to you.

God created you, and He made you able to do good. Maybe you have not yet discovered what you were created for, but God has a plan for you. When you fit into God's plan you will find that God truly made you "a work of His art."

A donkey could compare itself to a race horse and think it was a failure. But a donkey was created for other things than running fast.

Find out what you were created to be and do. Then rejoice as you do it.

SAY THIS: I am God's unique work of art -- still in progress.

Thanks you guys. I was busy over the weekend, finally got some time to get on here. I'll probably not frequent CFS much this week cos of college, but I'm off next week; expect to hear(or in this case - see) more from me then. God bless ya'll. :love:
Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!

This is Peace that is above peace.
Fixed.......mindful at all times......constantly thinking about God and His Ways......Always have Him in your thoughts

Enjoy and be Safe
God Bless
FCJ

Thanks you guys. I was busy over the weekend, finally got some time to get on here. I'll probably not frequent CFS much this week cos of college, but I'm off next week; expect to hear(or in this case - see) more from me then. God bless ya'll. :love:

Your always in our prayers!

God will make you smart!
You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation. [II Tim. 3:15.] I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].
Psalm 119:98‭-‬100 AMPC
http://bible.com/8/psa.119.98-100.AMPC

God bless you abundantly

Yes! God will do this. Working as an industrial designer and consultant for forty years caused me to depend on the master Himself for help in my demanding profession. Early on He impressed upon me:

Proverbs 8:12 KJVS
I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

I can't describe the number of witty inventions that the Holy Spirit revealed to me. Whatever the need He is more than sufficient and will show you things that stun the unbelievers. Just make certain that you give Him the glory for it is His alone. Praise God for His faithfulness.

God bless you, Frank Lee Jennings

Back