You can't see me but I'm here

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
You can't see me but I'm here

What does that mean? You can’t see me, but, I’m here. God is spirit and we can’t see him. But, does that means he’s not there. When I have a trial that no other human being can help me with and I come through that trial; God says, “You can’t see me, but I’m here.”
When everything around me falls and my faith waver; I go to the word; Romans 10:17 says, “Faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” My strength is renewed and God gives me enough Grace to make it another day. God says, “You can’t see me, but I’m here.”
You have no money for food for your family. Then, there’s a knock at your door and God has worked through someone to provide food for your family. Then, you remember that Jesus said in, Luke 12:29-31 “And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying. For all these things the nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father knows that you need these things. But seek His kingdom, and these things will be added to you.” After you give thanks to God for what he has just done, He says to you, “You can’t see me, but I’m here.”
Oh, Lord, I just got laid off with severance pay. This is not going to hold me very long. I must find another job. You search and search and to no avail, nothing is available. Then one day, in your haste to hurry up to find a job, God speaks to your heart and says, “For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay.” (Habakkuk 2:3). You get an overwhelming feeling of peace. God has removed the pressure. The following week, you get a job offer. You thank God and He says, “You can’t see me, but I’m here.”
After time goes by and you are remaining in the word and your relationship with Christ has gotten much closer, you don’t worry about things like you use to. You just give it to God, thank Him; and wait for the blessing. Now, when the blessings come You say, “I can’t see you, but I know you’re here Lord.”

Godbe4me:jesus-sign::jesus-cross:
Whatever you are going through, remember, God never arrives late. It may seem like it according to our time and the depth of our problems. But God has always been right on- time.

Back