YOU Go!

PRAISE GOD! Had not planned on going here today, but GOD....

(Forgiveness is a beautiful thing!)

I was reminded of a Scripture recently and today, again… In Matthew 5:23-24, it says“Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there remember that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.”

Up until a few months ago, I always thought that the Word said, If YOU have a problem with YOUR brother/sister, leave your offering and then go and get it right. But after going through some things and God being the awesome Teacher and Father that He is, I got this revelation, the Word clearly says, “If YOUR brother/sister has an issue with you, YOU go get it right with them. “ The Bible also says, that as much as lies within you, be at peace with all men. God expects us to be ministers of reconciliation. Reconciling the world to Himself, yes, but also, reconciling ourselves to others. Forgive, as your Father in heaven has forgiven you. Pray for your enemies. Pray for those who despitefully use you. And I am sure there are others.

God calls us to do the opposite of what the world does, or our natural inclination would do. He calls us to do opposite of what we feel like doing. He calls us to walk in the spirit so that we will not fulfill the desires of the flesh. And that means if you realize, rather KNOW, that your brother/sister has a problem with you,YOUneed to go and get it right. YOUneed to go and make peace. Try and make peace, put out the effort to do so. Much more is required of YOU. Of us, if we are to walk after God, in righteousness. If we want to be God’s called, God’s chosen, we have to do things God’s way.

Now it may not always work. It may not always end in peace. Some people will choose to yet ignore you, deny your existence, and continue to call you out your name, lie on you, and mistreat you. But you can rest in thisYOUhave done the will of the Lord and God will flood your soul with peace, as He whispers to you, “Vengeance is mine, I shall repay.”

But you have to do it God’s way. Humble yourself in His sight and simply do what He has impressed upon your heart to do.

So again, “Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember thatYOUR BROTHERhas aught againstYOU; Leave there your gift before the altar, and go your way; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.”

This is the holy Word of God. What will you do with it?

But God is real.

A servant of the Lord,
Sis. E

http://butgodisreal.blogspot.com
http://www.ongoodground.org

PRAISE GOD! Had not planned on going here today, but GOD....

(Forgiveness is a beautiful thing!)

I was reminded of a Scripture recently and today, again… In Matthew 5:23-24, it says“Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there remember that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.”

Up until a few months ago, I always thought that the Word said, If YOU have a problem with YOUR brother/sister, leave your offering and then go and get it right. But after going through some things and God being the awesome Teacher and Father that He is, I got this revelation, the Word clearly says, “If YOUR brother/sister has an issue with you, YOU go get it right with them. “ The Bible also says, that as much as lies within you, be at peace with all men. God expects us to be ministers of reconciliation. Reconciling the world to Himself, yes, but also, reconciling ourselves to others. Forgive, as your Father in heaven has forgiven you. Pray for your enemies. Pray for those who despitefully use you. And I am sure there are others.

God calls us to do the opposite of what the world does, or our natural inclination would do. He calls us to do opposite of what we feel like doing. He calls us to walk in the spirit so that we will not fulfill the desires of the flesh. And that means if you realize, rather KNOW, that your brother/sister has a problem with you,YOUneed to go and get it right. YOUneed to go and make peace. Try and make peace, put out the effort to do so. Much more is required of YOU. Of us, if we are to walk after God, in righteousness. If we want to be God’s called, God’s chosen, we have to do things God’s way.

Now it may not always work. It may not always end in peace. Some people will choose to yet ignore you, deny your existence, and continue to call you out your name, lie on you, and mistreat you. But you can rest in thisYOUhave done the will of the Lord and God will flood your soul with peace, as He whispers to you, “Vengeance is mine, I shall repay.”

But you have to do it God’s way. Humble yourself in His sight and simply do what He has impressed upon your heart to do.

So again, “Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember thatYOUR BROTHERhas aught againstYOU; Leave there your gift before the altar, and go your way; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.”

This is the holy Word of God. What will you do with it?

But God is real.

A servant of the Lord,
Sis. E

http://butgodisreal.blogspot.com
http://www.ongoodground.org

I perceive you believe on the lord Jesus Christ?

What all have u received concerning the bread which was given to all but few ate it

Back