You Got Troubles ? part 2

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

You Got Troubles ? part 2

1Pe 1:6 Wherein, ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
1Pe 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
REJOICE IF FOR THIS SEASON YOU ARE TRIED, LOOK UP AND DON’T DESPAIR-
1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house3 of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
WHY DOES GOD JUDGE HIS PEOPLE NOW? HIS JUDGEMENTS IN OUR LIVES ARE OPPORTUNITIES TO BE SET FREE FROM THE BONDAGE AND CORRUPTION THAT HOLDS US FROM WALKING IN THE FULLNESS OF HIS PRESENCE AND THE FULLNESS OF HIS BLESSING- EMBRACE THE DEALINGS OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE- ONLY IN THIS WILL YOU TRULY BE FREE- DON’T BE AFRAID OF YOUR FATHER’S WORKING IN YOUR LIFE FOR :

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love castet out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
FEAR IS THE OPPOSITE OF FAITH-
Phi 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
LET US HAVE AN ATTITUDE OF CONFIDENCE IN OUR FATHER
Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
CAN YOU TRUST HIM? IS HE FAITHFUL? SHOULD WE DOUBT HIM?
Mat 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
LET US NOT PLACE OURSELVES IN THE SHOES OF THESE SAD INDIVIDUALS CUTTING THEMSELVES OFF FROM THE VERY THING THEY NEEDED MOST!
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
LET US NOT PLACE OURSELVES IN THE SHOES OF THESES SAD INDIVIDUALS WHO LITERALLY CUT THEMSELVES OFF FROM GOD’S PROMISE AND REST-
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
WE SHALL BELIEVE GOD, WE SHALL SEE HIM MOVE ON OUR BEHALF, WE SHALL
LIVE TO SEE THE BLESSING OF THE LORD IN THIS LIFE
Psa 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
Psa 62:6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense; I shall not be moved.
Psa 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength,and my refuge, is in God.
Psa 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
OUR EXPECTATION- ( YES THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCRIPTURES) , OUR VIEW OF LIFE, OUR DAILY WALK, OUR ATTITUDE IS ONE OF BELIEVING GOD AND OUR LIFE IS CHARACTERIZED BY THE PEACE , JOY AND STRENGTH THAT FLOWS FROM THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM! IT IS TIME FOR US TO SEEK GOD AND ASK HIM TO REVEAL THE BASTIONS OF DOUBT AND UNBELIEF IN OUR LIVES- LET US BOLDLY WALK THIS FAITH WALK FOR HIS GLORY!

Back