You Guys

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
You guys mean the world to me lately. You all have helped me get through a lot and I greatly appreciate that. God knows how to bring me to you guys when I need help. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Romans 1: 11 For I am longing to see you so that I may share with you some spiritual gift to strengthen you— 12 or rather so that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine.

We are all here to help and support each other, just like Christ did when St.Paul was drowning and asked help to our Lord to save him from drowning...

When Christ was in His body of flesh, he ministered to people - he healed, He strengthened and He saved. Today He does the same...through His Body. We are His hands and feet! :)

I am so happy to see that you are being helped (dare I share nurtured if you don't mind?), for that is how it should be!

Thanks for posting this! It is very encouraging and just lovely to see! :) The best to you in Christ!

When Christ was in His body of flesh, he ministered to people - he healed, He strengthened and He saved. Today He does the same...through His Body. We are His hands and feet! :)

I am so happy to see that you are being helped (dare I share nurtured if you don't mind?), for that is how it should be!

Thanks for posting this! It is very encouraging and just lovely to see! :) The best to you in Christ!

I am glad to post this for you. I am being nutured, and that's what I want. And you have helped, nutured me as well. Thanks from not only me, but GOD Himself too. You seem like a sweet person.

You have been a much needed friendly member here Dana. Thanks for your contributions here too!

You have been a much needed friendly member here Dana. Thanks for your contributions here too!

You're making me cry, @KingJ :cry: I am glad that I'm a much friendly member here. What's one reason that I am a much needed friendly member? Just curious.

You are a peacemaker Dana! Matt 5:9.

We biting each others heads off and then you come with your friendly posts ;).

I am glad to post this for you. I am being nutured, and that's what I want. And you have helped, nutured me as well. Thanks from not only me, but GOD Himself too. You seem like a sweet person.

Thank you so much! That is Christ shining through and I am glad for it!

Please continue on the forum - you are a nice presence to have around!! :)

Thank you so much! That is Christ shining through and I am glad for it!

Please continue on the forum - you are a nice presence to have around!! :)

In all the years I have been on Christian forums, I have never gotten such high praise. I am just sooooo happy to have you guys say such positive things about me. I, and GOD thank you.

And I will try my hardest to stay on the forum for as long as I can. It is all God's decision how long I stay.

Back