you know what is amazing..

you know what is amazing..

how wonderful could it have been in Heaven when Jesus was born on earth?
we get a preview of it here :)

Luke 2
9 And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. 10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
14 “ Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”

how amazing is verse 14 :)
the angels, the created beings, created by the Almighty God, praised the day that Jesus was born in an amazing way and gave Glory to God :)

alleluiaaa truly :)

they truly love God and are of one mind :)
I can't wait to be with God and all of His created beings, especially you guys.

this is what is amazing, that angels praise and worship God and give glory to Him with us :) we are definitely not alone :)

Luke 15:10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” :)

Rams ... Yes that is truly amazing . We can't even imagine what the scene was like .

Hallelujah .... Praise the Lord. Awesome brother .... awesome.

praise_jesus.jpg

And just think of His homecoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

how wonderful could it have been in Heaven when Jesus was born on earth?
we get a preview of it here :)

Luke 2
9 And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. 10 Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11 For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.”
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
14 “ Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”

how amazing is verse 14 :)
the angels, the created beings, created by the Almighty God, praised the day that Jesus was born in an amazing way and gave Glory to God :)

alleluiaaa truly :)

they truly love God and are of one mind :)
I can't wait to be with God and all of His created beings, especially you guys.

this is what is amazing, that angels praise and worship God and give glory to Him with us :) we are definitely not alone :)

Luke 15:10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” :)
Great post!

"how wonderful could it have been in Heaven when Jesus was born on earth?
we get a preview of it here "

What comes to my mind as a visual of this would be how everyone was thrilled that the Phillies won the world series. All the happiness, all the people cheering. This would be the closest I think besides the words we have here.

He's talking about the World Series . The Phillies won last night after not having won a World Series since 1980. I watched the game It was really exciting.:D

But too bad my Blue Jays were not there .... But wait till next year .

Back