You might be a Redneck if...

Roland, I figure I'm qualified to fill you in on "Rednecks" :D

"Rednecks" or "Good Ole Boys" as we are also known comprise the backbone of this great nation.

We drive 4 wheel drive trucks, (The real ones than actually get driven off of the pavement.)
We are usually equipped at all times to hunt, fish, and enjoy a cold beverage at any given moment.
For example the gun rack in my truck has a shotgun, a rifle and a fishing pole in it, and there is a cooler in the bed.

Also we tend to express ourselves on "T"-shirts and keep our hair cut like men and not like ladies, so yes, our neck gets red in the sun.

And a REAL redneck, can always enjoy a good joke. Even at his own expense.

(The last part is a must!) :)

....Say Chili,..... that hound on the left,...
Um,... you wouldn't want to sell it would ya?

Thank you, CSchultz,

so there isn't a geographical tag attached to it? Rednecks could be from anywhere, love nature, go fishing, love to be outside, drive their bakkies (that's what they call pick-ups here) of the streets and do all of that with passion?

Oh my - I guess that's pretty close to me - apart from the shotgun...:D. We normally do hunting with rifles and do not expect Al Capone to come arround the corner when we do so....;)

Roland, I figure I'm qualified to fill you in on "Rednecks" :D

"Rednecks" or "Good Ole Boys" as we are also known comprise the backbone of this great nation.

We drive 4 wheel drive trucks, (The real ones than actually get driven off of the pavement.)
We are usually equipped at all times to hunt, fish, and enjoy a cold beverage at any given moment.
For example the gun rack in my truck has a shotgun, a rifle and a fishing pole in it, and there is a cooler in the bed.

Also we tend to express ourselves on "T"-shirts and keep our hair cut like men and not like ladies, so yes, our neck gets red in the sun.

And a REAL redneck, can always enjoy a good joke. Even at his own expense.

(The last part is a must!) :)

....Say Chili,..... that hound on the left,...
Um,... you wouldn't want to sell it would ya?

But I always thought a" Redneck " was referred to an American. We would not call ourselves redneck. People would tell me no .... that is an American.... We are Canucks

Back