You Tube Video's

Many years ago I used to be able to down load you tube video's to my PC.
I have tried with my little android tablet many times and failed.
Can this be done now a days or has you tube put a stop to this ?

There are many video's on boats and fishing that I would truly enjoy haveing in my collection but how can this be done ?
Thank You
God Bless
Jim

Many years ago I used to be able to down load you tube video's to my PC.
I have tried with my little android tablet many times and failed.
Can this be done now a days or has you tube put a stop to this ?

There are many video's on boats and fishing that I would truly enjoy haveing in my collection but how can this be done ?
Thank You
God Bless
Jim
If you don't want to install anything (I am always scared of adwares in such free softwares), there are always Chrome plugins available to do them. Makes it a lot easier. You go to YouTube.com and simply dowload the file. There are also some online websites which convert the video and give you download link directly. Might be a little safer than installing something in your machine

If you don't want to install anything (I am always scared of adwares in such free softwares), there are always Chrome plugins available to do them. Makes it a lot easier. You go to YouTube.com and simply dowload the file. There are also some online websites which convert the video and give you download link directly. Might be a little safer than installing something in your machine
Also a good idea. :)

I've always used this: find the video you want and in the URL put (I put spaces so this site won't launch the video)

h t t p s : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = e u 4 B a Z y w e u E

and you put "ss" before youtube like this

h t t p s : / / w w w . s s y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = e u 4 B a Z y w e u E

Thank You Ravindran I will check into this as well. Sounds safer.
Blessings

I've always used this: find the video you want and in the URL put (I put spaces so this site won't launch the video)

h t t p s : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = e u 4 B a Z y w e u E

and you put "ss" before youtube like this

h t t p s : / / w w w . s s y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = e u 4 B a Z y w e u E
Thank You Abdicate and I shall try this as well

Thank You Abdicate and I shall try this as well
I only mentioned it because I'm on a desktop and like to put things on my phone and listen to sermons on my way to and from work. Google play doesn't have anything allowed for desktop plug-ins so I found this one years ago and it's been reliable. You can even select the type of download and the quality.

Cool that does sound interesting. Until now I had not missed my Desk Top at all. Well ok not as much any way. Next trip out I will try these. Kind of maxed the data out and will have to go use some of that free wi fi stuff. lol
Blessings
Jim

Could you decode that for me please? I'm not quite understanding lol
Alotted 100 mb per 24 hours..........split that between two people and it is 50 mb each
By the time the end of the month rolls around we have used up more then the 100 mg per day and it tends to be any place from 20 to 50 mb per 24 hours split between 2 people.

When you watch a meter it amazes me at how much things can take.
Better ? lol Does not your data run in mg? OMG sorry that was MB ........

Question
Can any one at this time actually down load any you tube videos to their computer ?
If so Please PM me. I would like to ask a favor of you. ; )
Thank You
Jim

When I had a PC I used to download YT videos all the time. There is a video downloader add-on for Firefox and that makes it extremely easy. But now I only have about 300MB p.m. on my mobile, and sometimes buy an ad-hoc 100 or 200MB, so needless, I'm not visiting YouTube quickly as videos just kill those little MB's.
We pay roughly R35/100MB in South Africa, but it gets cheaper per MB as you buy bigger chunks to eat.
DSL is always the best option for data and videos - much faster, and you can eat more data also. That should not even limit you to your old desktop as most dsl routers come with built in wifi, so your phone can share a connection. Just ensure you secure that wifi AP well or hackers will break into it and make life very untidy for you.

I have noticed Samsung phones are very greedy with those little MB's and require some fiddling to get it down to relaxing nibbles.

Greetings Every one
I woke up this morning with the song impossible by Building 429 running around in my head. It was there until evening and I went to target to try and down load it once again. Long story short - I got it this time with no problems and I noticed the site asked if I wanted mp4 Video 0r mp3 audio so I chose mp3 and it converted a you tube video to mp3 and placed it on my phone.

I was like - Lord God why not me - I felt to search for a you tube video down loader once again. I saw this one which stood out so I chose it. Took several tries but it actualy ended up on my phone - most say format not supported....grrrrrr

Ok long story short - It WORKS !! After about 6 years I have some videos I have wanted on my phone.. It worked...Praise God this one worked...Man God is Awesome and He Loves Me and you too ! ; )

It is called TubeMate
Oh and it worked - Res is off for my tablet but looks good on the phone - one step at a time.
Blessings and thank You every one
God Bless
Jim

Reactions: Juk
Had to add another mp3 something adapter today but this now allows me to down load MP4 HD video's. Ohhhhh Sweet Jesus big beautiful clear High def picture now. I even did a test with 720 - 1080 HD. Took a little longer but I could play it from my tab to a flat screen with no distortion. OK if I had a flat screen lol
Thank You every one and nothing is Impossible with God !
Jim

Back