Young n New to this

Jul 14, 2017
Nashville
This my first time really joining a Christian forum ! I'm really excited to Interact with believers from all over the place , I'm only 18 and I plan on being an evangelist in Jesus Christ ! I try to spread the gospel as much as I can I have a YouTube channel titled Justus Nature feel free to check it out. And y'all feel free to give a young lad some Godly ol wisdom!!

Fish Catcher Jim

Inactive
Feb 7, 2015
Welcome to cfs Justus kelly
Keep that fire burning

As we ask of all new memers,

Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Justus kelly, Today at 7:09 PM
This my first time really joining a Christian forum ! I'm really excited to Interact with believers from all over the place ,

Hello Justus Kelly;

Thank you for joining us and like what you wrote in your introduction! We look forward to sharing with you soon.

God bless you, Justus Kelly, and your family!

Feb 2, 2014
American
www.abdicate.net
This my first time really joining a Christian forum ! I'm really excited to Interact with believers from all over the place , I'm only 18 and I plan on being an evangelist in Jesus Christ ! I try to spread the gospel as much as I can I have a YouTube channel titled Justus Nature feel free to check it out. And y'all feel free to give a young lad some Godly ol wisdom!!
Welcome!! :D

Apr 28, 2017
WA..the Evergreen State
So happy to welcome you aboard, Justus! You have come to the right forum! Looking forward to your posts.

May 4, 2017
Alberta, Canada
Justus, welcome to CFS and know that regardless of age, we always learn new things from each other. I think it is refreshing that you have a clear idea that you wish to evangelize for the Lord and have already acted on that by setting up a You Tube clip. Good for you. We all look forward to getting to know you better and exchange knowledge with you.

Blessings.

Egraine

Aug 14, 2016
God’s Land
Welcome to CFS. Hope to check out your YouTube vid sometime!

Blessings

Reactions: Annie and Cturtle