Your favourite psalm

Share what are your favourites and what they mean to you. In my bible study at the moment we are each picking a psalm, last night one lady shared Psalm 19. The heavens declare the glory of God. Love it!

I have a few favourites but one I have never forgotten is Psalm 23. the Lord is my Shepherd.
Psalm 91 also. He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty

What are yours?

Cturtle

Senior Moderator / Secretary
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Feb 11, 2015
Usa
One of my favorites is ps 103:1-5

Let all that I am praise the Lord ; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the Lord ; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!
Psalms 103:1‭-‬5 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.103.1-5.NLT

bobinfaith

Account Closed
Feb 15, 2010
Daly City, California
www.livingstoneministries.com
Mine is Psalm 150,

In everything praise the Lord!

It took me years to learn, when I had a bad day or was feeling discouraged I focused on my woes and didn't give a thought about Jesus. Psalm 150 opened thy eyes and reminded me that He is with us through everything so I learned that my disappointments are part of everything and have learned to praise and be there with Him as well.