your fight with the evil one

smellycat

Account Closed
your fight with the evil one

yourelf.thats where it begins and ends.:).let God worry about the world only He can change there spirit.ask jesus for help.:D

Set your affections on things above not one things of this earth. Heaven and earth will pass away but His word will remain forever.

Isaiah 51:13
that you forget the LORD your Maker, who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For where is the wrath of the oppressor?

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

very true dusty so when you read jesus this will make you a better person.:)

Hi SC,

I'm not sure what you meant:confused:, because some Atheist and Satanist know about God's Word like Hitler but were not changed... Presumably it was more like an historical book to them:confused:.

As for myself though I believed the Word I was not able to change because of it until the Holy SPirit did the job and still doing by the way:D:dance:

i hope you have the holy spirit and not the spirit who tried to take myself.satan is spirit too and flatters your weaknesses.:jesus-sign:

Romans 12:1
[ Living Sacrifices ] Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.

Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

very true dusty so when you read jesus this will make you a better person.:)

But S.C. You not only should read....... but walk the walk and talk the talk.. In other words we have to daily commit ourselves to the Lord ... Die to our old self.... Pick ourselves up and walk in true love , trusting our Saviour all the way. Jesus makes me a better person because He is guiding my steps and lives within my heart.

i hope you have the holy spirit and not the spirit who tried to take myself.satan is spirit too and flatters your weaknesses.:jesus-sign:

Amen S.C....... I know that I have the Holy Spirit . I do not have to hope. Holy spirit is there in every part of my day, guiding me and comforting me . Jesus told us when he left this earth He would send "The Comforter" and that is Holy Spirit. He is part of the Trinity.

Smellycat,
try to get your mind off all the evil and focus on Jesus, all the way!

We should not entertain the devil with too much talk and thought of him!
:jesus-cross:

Smellycat,

Greetings Violet,

Amen!... When "smelly cat" (I wish he would give us his name), states, "your fight with the evil one," I say my fight is not with the evil one, for I have no strength to fight with the devil.

It is true we have a fight. But what is that fight? "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life" (2 Tim. 6:11, 12). "And I, if I am lifted up form the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself" (John 12:32).

blessings in Christ,
John

it just gets very confusing for people......God jesus eternal life.......satan harlot death.this about sums it up.:amen:

Smellycat,

Amen and amen..... Violet.... So Please focus on what is good instead of what is evil. I have been asking you this for a while Smellycat.... Thanks Violet.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Evil is on the other path that I've chosen to keep off of. I've decided to walk the path towards Jesus and God and give them the glory.

I love God so much, it's hard to get him off of my mind! :jesus-cross:

i agree with you all,but it,s time to save others,trust in yourselves and help needy people who are lost,don,t be selfish.:groupray:

Oh, don't get me wrong...I love helping other people out! Yes, it says so in the bible that I read.

But at the same time, I don't constantly keep my mind focused on the devil and wicked ways. Just last night, I fed hungry people at my house. We prayed and then had a great time sharing stories! God was with us, and these people left with smiles on their faces.

I didn't play a doomsayer last night. I didn't explain to anybody why they were going to hell and burn forever and ever; I didn't tell them that no matter how miserable they were, there were people more miserable out there in the world. Instead, we focused on God and His glory. We all smiled and laughed and were grateful that God had connected us all to worship His Name.

Back