Your Image

This is a very good image; thanks for sharing.
You know Brother Fish,
It does not matter how well I think I am doing for every time I think of this image or picture when I look into the mirror It kind of makes me wonder- who would He see more - me or Him when He looks at me.

Now we know He does not see our sins or us all dirty and a mess but still it makes me re-think things just a little more each time.
Hope thngs are going well with you
God Bless
Jim

Actually, I don't know about that image. Is that supposed to be Jesus looking at us and seeing Himself? And not one bit of us? Sounds like blasphemy to me.

Actually, I don't know about that image. Is that supposed to be Jesus looking at us and seeing Himself? And not one bit of us? Sounds like blasphemy to me.
Juk you need to spend some serious time in the word. Yikes brother blasphemy ? Really ??
Ok juk have a good day today
Jim

... And, when others look at us, do they see our Lord through us?
Amen !!
That is like what I was saying to Brother Fish. Every time I feel like I am getting things or doing good - well I take a long look in the mirror both physicial and mental and reflect for a moment unto how did I come off all day ? Who heard words that I have no idea heard them and were they Good and uplifting ? etc.

I mean How much Jesus can be seen ?
Blessings Siloam and thanks
Jim

Juk you need to spend some serious time in the word. Yikes brother blasphemy ? Really ??
Ok juk have a good day today
Jim
Yeah, I'm really strict when it comes to blasphemy. It means disrespect towards God, so many things are actually blasphemous. And I consider that image blasphemous.

Yeah, I'm really strict when it comes to blasphemy. It means disrespect towards God, so many things are actually blasphemous. And I consider that image blasphemous.
Then Juk you have your own opinions and that is ok . However there is nothing wrong with the image. Have a blessed day.

Reactions: Juk
I found 2 verses that fit nicely with this picture.

Philippians 3:8-9
Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake i have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that i could gain Christ and become one with Him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, i become righteous through faith in Christ. For God's way of making us right with Himself depends on Faith.

Blessings

I found 2 verses that fit nicely with this picture.

Philippians 3:8-9
Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake i have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that i could gain Christ and become one with Him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, i become righteous through faith in Christ. For God's way of making us right with Himself depends on Faith.

Blessings
Amen Cturtle Amen

I understand your point Juk. Who here among us know what Jesus actually looked like. All we have is painters imaginations of how a Jewish man living in Israel would look it.

It does bring up many concerns with me as well.

Reactions: Juk
You know Brother Fish,
It does not matter how well I think I am doing for every time I think of this image or picture when I look into the mirror It kind of makes me wonder- who would He see more - me or Him when He looks at me.

Now we know He does not see our sins or us all dirty and a mess but still it makes me re-think things just a little more each time.
Hope thngs are going well with you
God Bless
Jim
I agree. I often wonder too.

Back