Your Love Inspires Me

"We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." ~ I Thessalonians 1:3​

Jesus Christ loves us so much that he willingly died on a cross, taking upon himself the sins of the entire world, just so you and I could go free from slavery and the control of sin over our lives. When we come to him in faith, turning from our sins, and turning to follow him with our lives, he fills us with his Holy Spirit, who teaches us about him, and who leads, counsels, comforts, inspires and encourages us in the way of truth and righteousness. Jesus Christ not only came to deliver us from Satan and slavery to sin, but he has delivered us from the grave and has given us the hope of eternal life with God in glory. He is always with us, and he will never leave us or forsake us. Because of his great love for us it should inspire us to want to know him more – to spend time with him, and to walk in his ways.

Your Love Inspires Me / An Original Work / April 28, 2011

Your love inspires me
to want to know you more.
I worship and adore
my gracious, loving Lord.
Washing all my sin,
purify within,
Your grace and
Your loving kindness
save from sin.

Because of what You’ve done
for me, I praise You, Lord.