You know my every move
You are always in front of me
Just waiting for me to catch up
I feel so close
Show me the way to you Lord
I need you in my life
Lord your love is enough for me.

written by ramon 27/11/2010

Just beautiful Raymond. The 23rd Psalm vibrates through those words. Sounds like someone who wants Jesus and nothing more. JUST HIM. Not Happiness, not wealth, not power, JUST HIM.

Really touched my spirit.

Thankyou for sharing this Raymond (ramon?). It is only when we are brave enough to open our hearts that in them others can see .... themselves, and know they are not alone.

Misty

vision 1 I'm so pleased that you got something from what I wrote,as this is what I do all the time write so others may be Blessed, I write in 3 other sites as well so more the better who get blessed, Praise God For what He gives to me to share with others, I enjoy every moment just knowing God uses me to help others.

God loves you
and have a very Blessed Christmas

Ramon :)

You are most welcomed Misty, no you are not the only one who needs help even I do as well, we all do, as I said above I write in other sites and I get here about every 3 weeks, but when I write it is only from what our Lord gives me to write, and before I leave here I will write another 2 posts.

May our Lord bless you this Christmas Time for you and your family

Ramon :D

You are most welcomed Misty, no you are not the only one who needs help even I do as well, we all do, as I said above I write in other sites and I get here about every 3 weeks, but when I write it is only from what our Lord gives me to write, and before I leave here I will write another 2 posts.

May our Lord bless you this Christmas Time for you and your family

Ramon :D

And may He bless you and yours also.

Back