Your opinion on women preachers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The passage is saying that anyone can be saved and all get saved the same way. Not that all hhave the same callings. We know that women cannot preach or teach men or have authority over them becaus eof the word of God.

1Tim 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
That is what God says. ;)

Gal 3:28,29 says There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. NKJV

For anyone who preach or teach, man or woman, it is to do it in humbleness and with the heart of a servant. That is what Jesus did. There was lots of female 'leaders' for example: Priscilla who served with her husband Aquilla, Phoebe was a deacon, and so on.

I said I'm not arguing with you anymore. I don't agree with what you say and you will not convince me differently.

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine. :)

Closed

This thread has become a match of personalities, Biblical knowledge level differences and confrontations. The "my info is better than your info" duels are being halted at this point because the 'Friendly" Christian aspect of Forum postings is no longer being met.

Let us just agree that many denominations have differing traditions concerning their administrative interpretation of scripture. Some follow the Word as written and some add to or change the Word for their own denominational reasons.

We do not wish for this thread to be re-started elsewhere in this forum because of the way that this subject has gone in various threads over the past year, but those who were participating may, at their discretion, continue it in Private Messaging. We would caution, however, that if the Moderator Team receives any reports from the general membership that PM's are becoming 'angry hate mail', we will take all necessary action to cure that problem!

++][matrix*5][++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back