Your parents were right!

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Your parents were right!

I heard someone say the other day that parents do their kids a great diservice. This person claimed that these youngs are raised to believe that they are special only to be thrust out into a crule world that treats them as useless.
:dance:Well I just have to say it; you parents were right. You are someone special. You are so unique and special that the very Lord and Creator of all was willing to sacrifice all to redeem you. If you are that special to Him then your are special indeed. You are indeed " all that and a bag of chips"! I think each of you here is special and it is only when we come togeather in love that we can began to fulfill His purpose:
Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
It is only when each and every part of the body edifies and build up the others that we can truly see God's purpose in each of our lives and the body as a whole- selah!

thgoodpost.gif

Back